Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Marjabeen 😲 🤣 🤣 joke of the century and only he manages to do so 🤣 Anu and Mustafa literally bite each others heads he annoys her with his weird name calling while she will just sarcastically reply back 😎

One thing about him is that no matter light and fun the conversation may be; he cannot stand someone saying against me.. Regardless of who it is and which context is was said.. That's why I thought he may have said something last night for which you may have been offended. He doesn't mean but considering our past incidents in our life, he's very overly protective and sensitive too

Originally posted by: sana.malik

Marjabeen 😲 🤣 🤣 joke of the century I KNOW!!! I was like ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤ª

Seriously I was having a laughing fir when he said that! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
and only he manages to do so 🤣 Anu and Mustafa literally bite each others heads he annoys her with his weird name calling while she will just sarcastically reply back 😎  Yeah seen them lot at each others neck yesterday! I was just sitting back and laughing my head off!

One thing about him is that no matter light and fun the conversation may be; he cannot stand someone saying against me..  That's why I actually liked him! 😳 Regardless of who it is and which context is was said.. That's why I thought he may have said something last night for which you may have been offended.Nope! Don't worry he didn't! And I don't get offended easily 😛 If he wants to do that then he has to try harder! ðŸ¤£ He doesn't mean but considering our past incidents in our life, he's very overly protective and sensitive too  Yeah I noticed that and jokes apart, you guys are really lucky to have eachother! Okay now enough emotional talk! 😳

_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sana.malik

Sanju- are you feeling okay why aren't you agreeing with me and why are being so nice to him..

Okay girls, fess up..! What happened or even better WHAT DID HE DO LAST NIGHT 😵

I just had this dream where i was told if i'm mean to old people i'll die and it was creepy 

lol ðŸ˜†
tell me about it! 
Puuhhhleeezz! Don't call me that! ðŸ˜† I've already got tons of stupid nicknames!
Edited by lil_mizz_shawty - 13 years ago
_darklove_ thumbnail
Jeej is a genius i should tell him to make a nickname like that for me
He wasn't even making me a nickname! He actually thought that was my name! ðŸ¤ª
_darklove_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lil_mizz_shawty

He wasn't even making me a nickname! He actually thought that was my name! ðŸ¤ª

and ppl call me crazy 
I know! 
About you being crazy.... I'm sure you are! Just haven't given me a live show yet! ðŸ˜†
Edited by lil_mizz_shawty - 13 years ago
_darklove_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lil_mizz_shawty

I know! 

About you being crazy.... I'm sure you are! Just haven't given me a live show yet! ðŸ˜†

Just stalk me 
What?? Your giving me permission to stalk you?? ðŸ˜† Now that's something new!
I'll check what you've been up to in a bit!! ðŸ˜†