Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sana.malik

Marj- ðŸĪĒ where did Mustafa come from I have YOUU 😉 ðŸĪĢ

Sanju- you may take him but how will you..? You're going to fly down to London 😕

Marj- did you get to chat with him last night? I hope he didn't offend you  he can be cynical and everything else too ðŸĪĒ I apologise on his behalf.. I'm sure he didn't have such intention ðŸĪ”

Uhhh no thanks!! I'm straight! 
Btw. you can always give Samad to me! ðŸ˜ģ
I won't even need to fly down! I can just take the train or the car! ðŸ˜ģ

Uhh yeah I talked to him yesterday! And nope! Don't worry he didn't offend me AT ALL!! 
Tbh he was too sweet!! Like really really sweet that it was hard to believe he's your hubby! 
Gosh! 'Sana is my everything!' is all I heard which made me wonder WHY do you call him a ðŸ·??
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lil_mizz_shawty

Uhhh no thanks!! I'm straight! 
Btw. you can always give Samad to me! ðŸ˜ģ
I won't even need to fly down! I can just take the train or the car! ðŸ˜ģ

Uhh yeah I talked to him yesterday! And nope! Don't worry he didn't offend me AT ALL!! 
Tbh he was too sweet!! Like really really sweet that it was hard to believe he's your hubby! 
Gosh! 'Sana is my everything!' is all I heard which made me wonder WHY do you call him a ðŸ·??

Sana calls him her Cute ðŸ· head

and ðŸ· head means Men for us yeah i have bad history so 
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sanju- ðŸ˜ē you're not going to call him a depressed person ðŸĪŽ but he is one ðŸ˜ģ that's what happens when you get old ðŸĪĢ

NO he is a awesome funny person 
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sanju- of course I'm coming 😛

Marj- you may take him for the day 😆
you what..! ðŸ˜ē he's sweet? what time were you online 😕 urgh ðŸĪĒ he used that cheesey line on you you'll soon realise why he is a 🐷 head.. He knows I call him that, and I have partially made him believe it too hence he slyly got you on his side ðŸ˜Ą
sana.samir thumbnail
Sanju- are you feeling okay why aren't you agreeing with me and why are being so nice to him..

Okay girls, fess up..! What happened or even better WHAT DID HE DO LAST NIGHT ðŸ˜ĩ

Sanju- of course I'm coming 😛

Marj- you may take him for the day 😆
you what..! ðŸ˜ē he's sweet? what time were you online 😕 urgh ðŸĪĒ he used that cheesey line on you you'll soon realise why he is a 🐷 head.. He knows I call him that, and I have partially made him believe it too hence he slyly got you on his side ðŸ˜Ą

Aww thanks! You never know! I might turn up at the door for him! ðŸ˜ģ
Go through the previous pages here and the AT, seriously Sana, my baby this, my baby that! You know how horrible that made you look?? Like as if your always bullying him! He made you seem cynical! ðŸ˜†

Edited by lil_mizz_shawty - 13 years ago
sana.samir thumbnail
Marj- ðŸĪ“ I have read the previous pages for here ðŸĪ” but why would you look cynical? He's thrown the ball back into my court AGAIN.. now everyone will think I am literally mean to him (though I am 😛)
Cheesey line- 'Sana's my everything' that is a cheesey line.. ðŸĨąEdited by sana.malik - 13 years ago

Marj- ðŸĪ“ I have read the previous pages for here ðŸĪ” but why would you look cynical? He's thrown the ball back into my court AGAIN.. now everyone will think I am literally mean to him (though I am 😛)
Cheesey line- 'Sana's my everything' that is a cheesey line.. ðŸĨą

Not me but you! lol 
ohh honestly I was so shocked by the striking contrast between you both!
Truly said opposites do attract!

sana.samir thumbnail
Marj- yet you brushed aside the fact that he was annoying Anu last night she hates him calling her her 'gorgeous, sweety... Etc' yet he did exactly that ðŸĪ” I can't believe he calls you from your full name ðŸĪĢ he's such an idiot
Heck he thought I was called Marjabeen!! ðŸĪŠ
Yeah I seen Anu being irritated lol but didn't take much notice of it!
I don't know him properly....I was just like going with the flow! 😆