flirting with me β˜ΊοΈ

Im good now that ive talked to u πŸ˜‰

edit: How are u?😳
Edited by Athena. - 13 years ago
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dil ko thandak paunch gayi hai 😳
likewise I feel the same πŸ€— I'm very well thank you πŸ˜ƒ I've been sleeping and only sleeping 😡 mustafa called my mum saying to take Samad for a few days so I have nothing to do but sleep but I do feel better catching up ony sleep though 😳 I think I needed it πŸ€” I won't have Samad back till Thursday 😭
sana.samir thumbnail
^^ I just realised I only spioke of Samad 😲
Athena. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww, that's a sign of a true mother :)

hmm.. why dnt u stay with ur parents for a while? Then u wnt feel bored, u wnt have to take away Samad and u can also be with him..
sana.samir thumbnail
πŸ€” urm.. I'd rather not stay at my parents..! 😳 I see them ever so often and they get to spend some quality time with Samad, I think that's more than enough. I should stop being mean to Mustafa and just make him feel a little 'special' for his presence around me oops, I think that was a little too mean 🀣

I won't be around next month, since were wrapping up everything from Dubai, and I won't have any Internet access there I'll be back on 3rd May πŸ˜ƒ I'm not sure if you were aware of this?? πŸ˜•
Athena. thumbnail
Nooo! Wow - ur shifting to Dubai?!
You wanted to shift there before right? then u found out u were pregnant.. and now finally u guys are all movin as a family!! Aww!

GOOD! May is my most favourite month of the year :)
I hope I hang on IF till then so that I can talk to u again.
sana.samir thumbnail
Urm.. Anu! You read it wrong πŸ€“ we are wrapping FROM Dubai. Which means whatever we have there we are bringing here, coz I think Samad has brighter future here 😳 so it'll take a month or so, to sort that out and well be back in London on 3rd May
Athena. thumbnail
oops! Sorry, my bad.
Well, i cant comment on education in Dubai cos I no nought about that but education here is certainly top quality. Although it does depend on the type of environment in school too :)
Im sure SuperSamad will do well wherever he is. 

I dnt get it though. I thought u only went to Dubai for a holiday. So what do you mean ur wrapping from there? 
sana.samir thumbnail
we were living there for 3 months until I came to London and found out I was pregnant and Mustafa followed me down to London πŸ˜† I don't think I knew you too well back then to discuss it 😳 we moved in June and came back to London in September 😊 and so we were both templating whether to continue to reside there or not.. But eventually I convinced him London is better.. He can't say anything about since his schooling and university was in America while I was here in London πŸ€“

And plus, our house in Dubai is half done up so we'll just sell it instead.. I hope it makes sense now πŸ˜›Edited by sana.malik - 13 years ago