Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
okay is it just me or does Panchi look so horribly pregnant in that dress?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kristalizzed

I liked how Piya fought today. But, she took it a tad bit too far when she taunted Abhay for being a vampire like it was a joke. The way rid said it sounded like it wasn't a pain for him to be that way and like he'd opted for it. She paid back for all of Abhay's bad treatment with those sentences. Now i think Abhay doesn't deserve all this shit. She's behaving like a typical. And the way rid threw the locket away! Beyond ridiculous! Like it was hers to throw away. Hope someone or something devours her. :P It's best if i don't use any adjectives to describe her right Now. :P

Totally agree with you.😊 I loved the assertive and aggressive Piya but those last few seconds made me feel like getting Abhay a brand new girlfriend. Abhay and Piya are equals now and Abhay need not take any more crap from he if at all she dishes out at him. Suspecting Abhay and throwing his locket was plain insensitive.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pocz..I am so proud of myself because I think I have also written quite like what you have written of course you are what YOU ARE more sophisticated words..!! AWESOME POCA..and I am heart broken..!!😭 I have no energy left to write anything more..Jab dil hi toot gaya ..hum jeeke kya karenge..!!???!! kind of situation..!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Destiny-

it was horrible 😭 never  felt this miserable   with today's epi

Aww.....🤗....don't be miserable, sweetz. Piya might do something for Abhay that may make you feel like singing. 😳😳😳😳😳
vidi263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Pocu...this is the first time I am commenting on your thread. I haven't seen the complete episode yet but just caught it in bits and pieces on youtube. I loves your post and your anger and frustration is completely justified because I think majority of the viewers are in the same boat.
Honestly, I am totally frustrated myself. About Piya, what can I say? We always keep blaming Abhay for changing his moods but Piya is no different. One moment you r passionately o love with this vampire and other moment u taunt him for being one. One moment you claim of trust and faith and one moment u don't trust what he is doing for u. I mean she is equally unstable herself. And for such a dark love story she is really a very weak character. Being a chaser to find soneone's secrets is very different from being a strong lover and being trusting.

As for MIsha track I can only say one thing in general. All the characters were hanging from a loose thread. One swing and they fall. Kabir is almost gone and I think now it's Misha's turn. Disappointing.

Love and luck
Vidi 263
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angel3142

i am not getting abhay or pia either they both are so confusing

and now what really i dont know is what cvs are gonna show are they gonna show pia falling for sid and sid for pia cause he was speaking nicely with her

or sid attacking pia and trying to hurt her to make abhay suffer

whats gonna happen whatever i just dont want triangle or sid falling for pia one side

and pia changed behaviour with abhay makes me worried abt that she wld be more friendly to sid and hate abhay😭😭

Even I am thinking the same. My worst fear will come true. Even before sid's entry I doubted whther piya will fall for sid and seeing the precap that she will fall for the nice behaviour of sid.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Poco your post awesome but it seem so epic for such a crapy episode. I don't know how you find the strength. 👏 👏 👏

Thank you, sweetie.😊😊😊😊😊😊....sheesh! the episode was so bakwaas that i wasted pages cursing it. can u believe it? SO TRASHY. 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Piya J, I was loving her girl power in the beginning and then I don't how everything just when to dogs and she threw the locket away.😡 I was with even when she said jo bhi ho sid atleast he's not a vampire 😆 I said girl that's cause he's the devil himself. Pia I still love you but throwing that locket away was really retarded. Abhay your abe man behavior was also retarded, you know the girl trust you more then her life so why don't you just tell her the truth. 😡

Bottomline: Abhay-Piya's heads should be banged together. 😡😡😡😡😆😆😆😆

Miya I skipped their scenes so no comment. Misha looked pretty though.

Paanchi, gosh whoever is responsible for dressing this character needs have theire stylist license revoke. They alway's but her in clothes too small or the wrong color and today was the absolute worst. What was that hideous print in the front. Yuck

That dress and make up was so horrid that Pancchi should be arrested for wearing something like that. EWWWWWWWWWWWW all the way.

Sid & paanch is too thanda for me. Sid over powers paanchi when they're in the same frame. CV needs to do more if they're going to make these two a couple cause right now am not impress.

Pancchi needs to get feisty with Sid because that is how he likes women and she does a great job at being a warrior . CVs should use that.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_111

You are so right pocahontas...btw can i call u poco? well i agree to all your points...abhay deserved better than this from piya...the verbal bashing could be justifed TO SOME EXTENT as anyone would have reacted like that and so did piya when she vent out her frustations,but throwing the locket was the most stupidest thing ever done by her...worse than her interfering in abhay's matters when she was trying to find out his truth(there also he was trying to protect her) which reminds me,she is pi**ed off because she thinks abhay is keeping tabs on her?but how can she forget that she did the same thing even worse by acting as maithili,but no!she never thought that abhay could've been hurt...when abhay was being rude to piya in the last week,i used to feel bad for her,but as i watched today's episode,i think abhay is much much better than her & undoubtedly loves her more as he is giving her the love of her share & also the love he couldn't give to maithili...sigh!god bless our hero...

Hey Piya,

Why , of course , you can call me Poco. 😃.....Piya proved herself to be no better than Abhay when it comes to unreasonable behaviour. If he is thick headed, she was the queen if dumb by suspecting Abhay and throwing away his locket. i would be glad if Abhay actually asks for the locket and the chick doesn't know what to tell him. 😆
Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think they r showing pia's anger bcoz ,they might show she falling for sid.I dont want Pia to fall for Sid.I dont want love triangle.I m ok wid Pia,Abhay & Kabir love triangle but not Sid.Sid shud fall in love wid Panchi only.
In d begining the Pias anger was ok bcoz Abhay hurt her by saying some harsh words.But throwing locket in the end is not at all justifiable.At least she knows dat even if he is rude but he alwas protects her.So she shud have kept that locket safely.And even Abhay needs to tell her d truth
Kristalizzed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

<font color="#ff0066">Totally agree with you.😊 I loved the assertive and aggressive Piya but those last few seconds made me feel like getting Abhay a brand new girlfriend. Abhay and Piya are equals now and Abhay need not take any more crap from he if at all she dishes out at him. Suspecting Abhay and throwing his locket was plain insensitive. </font>

Definitely. That girl is a dumbhead. Ek toh she sings songs of love for him and then ridicules him for being a vampire! She's thrown every good deed he's done out of the window! She said "meri zindagi tumhari amanat hai", so what happened now? She's flaunting her thickheadedness! She's only human but i think she's taking it too casually. :PEdited by Kristalizzed - 13 years ago