Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
OUr forum writers write much better than BT's CV's.
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

OUr forum writers write much better than BT's CV's.

u r 100% right and dis post created by poco is itself a gr8 writer
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Reepzie!😳....Right! Piya throwing the locket was just as dumb as Abhay knocking her off with his car. πŸ˜†.....The writers need some inspiration injections or a rise in their salaries. SO should be sued for even letting such episodes be made and telecast as well.πŸ˜†

aww reeps..so correct & POCA..I am so fan of your sense of humour..YOU ARE JUST AWESOME..!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ridwana1234

U r right the .Todays episode (except some parts) was a TORTURE. 

Yep Ridz. Very disappointing.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanjna4

u r 100% right and dis post created by poco is itself a gr8 writer

right....everytime i make up my mind to stop watching d serial, Abhiya love stops me. but after today i hv no hopes left....God give me d willpower to stop watching this b;ful ruined show. 😭
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

okay is it just me or does Panchi look so horribly pregnant in that dress?

She did and not to forget the tacky make up. She was the perfect example of how to make a disaster out of a pretty girl. The creator of that dress should be sued first for even thinking of a design as hideous as that.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Pocz..I am so proud of myself because I think I have also written quite like what you have written of course you are what YOU ARE more sophisticated words..!! AWESOME POCA..and I am heart broken..!!😭 I have no energy left to write anything more..Jab dil hi toot gaya ..hum jeeke kya karenge..!!???!! kind of situation..!!

Don't feel that bad, sweetz. πŸ€—There are bad episodes and there are good episodes. You might get your Abhay-loving Piya back tomorrow itself. You never know. 😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

She did and not to forget the tacky make up. She was the perfect example of how to make a disaster out of a pretty girl. The creator of that dress should be sued first for even thinking of a design as hideous as that.

I thought the same..the make up ruined it even more..yes..!!
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I Agree with u Nitzy Today's Episode was a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT and Piya Jaiswal I donno wat to say abt her I mean just look at the Girl's Dumbness she Doubted that Abhay's Spying on her n and the Crazy girl threw that Locket which Abhay gave her for her safety 😡 How Dumb and Totally Uncalled for.....Piya was BIG LET DOWN today...πŸ˜”

And the Misha Shaw Shankar Gay track I have no words for it.....Priya Wal is being Wasted on this show And i hate this πŸ˜” She does not Deserve this Pathetic Track....She needs to have her own story and not this kind of lame tracks n using her as some comic fillers 😳
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
well i agree with you...nothing much tdy.....i dislike piya in the last part of taking away the locket