Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Nahi baba AP no one took it like that..... lol We know what you meant!
Waisay bhi hum becharey udaas paanchi hain abhi humey sab maaf hai *masoom muh*

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh GOD tum log toh doosri direction mein chadhe jaa rahe ho.....I did NOT say that start hating your team cuz it lost.....GOD!

Anyways, I'm dropping the topic now.

LOL! Anu I'm not saying it to you - I should have clarified.. My comment was more aimed towards our own Pakistani bhai jo ab jootey chappal le k kharey hain.. Agar team jeet jati humari toh yehi public sir pe bitha deti.. Aur ab har gayi hai toh itni leeway bhi nahi dete unhain k support hi kar dain..

Baki about the whole match fixing bit - I agree with you.. I do NOT support those players.. Jeet k WC bhi ley atey ghar pe toh bhi they'd have been worthless in my eyes.. Their HONEST game should speak for them..
AreYaar thumbnail
lol Zainu......well I guess either ways we should drop the discussion since you guys are feeling low about the match anyways.

nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Faith-

Heyyyy Manali🤗 Good to see you!

And congratulations LadyM, AP, SP, GG and the rest of you! :-)

Awww Nimrah🤗 hehe ghussa bilkul justified hai tumhara yaar.. somehow more than angry I was just sad initially... from the point where Afridi got out till the end... stopped watching and then ro dho kar sort of got over... Had not even eaten anything kay match baad hi kuch khayein gaiy😆 ami nay force kar kay abhi khilaya....

Truly describes my situations Zainu!!!! 😆
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh waise that bowler did well too, right?? Munaf something??......Good job!

Munaf Patel! Anu you don't really have much idea about cricket or cricketers.... hai naa? ðŸ˜†

Yeah he bowled well today for a change! ðŸ˜† else uski line and length kharab hi hoti hai usually....

@Zainu ðŸ¤—how are you doing?  Longgg time :)

Awww don't be upset...though I can understand...but at the end of the day...it's a game...and only one team can win...and today it was India... I guess the fact they have never won against India in WC got to them...maybe...like SA...they always choke...so I guess aisi kuch cheezein to chalti hi aa rahi hai...kahin naa kahin dimaag mein aa jaati hai...hmmm ðŸ˜•
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LOL..Arey Anu...humein pata hai what you mean....hum bus generally baat kar rahe they. Tum ko kyun kuch kahein ge?

Fivr...Even I don't support these players too. But where's the proof. Bus aik din koi acha na khele...chalo bhai is ne satta haya hua hai...yeh kiya tareeka hai?!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManaliS

Munaf Patel! Anu you don't really have much idea about cricket or cricketers.... hai naa? ðŸ˜†

Yeah he bowled well today for a change! ðŸ˜† else uski line and length kharab hi hoti hai usually....

LOL mujhe new players ke baare mein khaas nahin pata....the only familiar names and faces on the team to me are Sachin, Sehwag, Yuvi, Zaheer, Bhajji, Zaheer and Nehra....yeh random new bowlers wagerah....I have no idea who they are cuz I don't really get the chance to watch cricket here.....we don't have the channels.

I toh had read in the updates about how this guy bowled well today surprisingly and so did Nehra so that's why I was asking😆
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nahi yaar AP not so down anymore really actually I have surprisingly bounced back pretty fast... I am pretty much back to normal.. Jo hona tha woh tou ho hi gaya..

Manaliiiiiiiii🤗 haan yaar true... pata tha prepared thay... but then hum loag itni umeedein bandh letay hain.... But ya its okay chalta hai hota hai! Wohi as I said pehlay aaj humari jeet likhi nahi thi... iss liye circumstances aisey ban gaye..

Khair aur sunao what u upto?
Seeing you after ages.. the flowers in your display picture are so pretty!
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nahin, Anu yaar...discuss the match. I really have no problem...ab kiya tum log apni jeet bhi nahin celebrate karoge? LOL..haar gaye toh haar gaye..kiya kar saktein hain...

Acha did you read LTL update...zara brief update toh dena.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: incandescence

LOL..Arey Anu...humein pata hai what you mean....hum bus generally baat kar rahe they. Tum ko kyun kuch kahein ge?

Fivr...Even I don't support these players too. But where's the proof. Bus aik din koi acha na khele...chalo bhai is ne satta haya hua hai...yeh kiya tareeka hai?!

I don't know anything about the sattey bazi ki allegations currently going on.. And of course jab tak proof nahi hota, hearsay pe toh main bhi nahi manoongi. But if there's a situation where it's proved k this is what they did THEN I was saying k phir koi support nahi hai mera.. But my discussion about the satta was purely hypothetical.. 😆 Warna honestly I really don't keep up with cricket that much. Humari team is always in the news for all the wrong reasons and doesn't play really well toh dekhne ka dil bhi nahi karta.. Kis k liye follow karain phir..