Why its "Unfair" that Mahi is still in JDJ4?

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
All those my co-members............

Just have one question........Why its "Unfair" that Mahi is still surviving in JDJ4?

1. Mahi has never crossed one epi where she has not performed.......She hes been performing continuously........

2 . Mahi never got out & came back..........She is dancing from the start till today...........

3 . Being a non-Dancer,Not even knowing how to dance she did made judges cry.....did give some of Lovely performances..........Why she doesnot deserve to be in JDJ4?

4 . If her fans save her from face-offs,eliminations...then whats Mahi's mistake....Whats "Unfair" in it that she doesnot deserve to be here?...The contenders either have to score much or should get good votes........I f she is getting good votes.then how its "Unfair" that she is in the show or even if she "Wins" it.............

5 . Being a non-Dancer,compiting with some of the contenders who are already kinda trained dancers........Is that "Unfair" u r talking about?

When the show itself is having such an  "Unbalanced" set of contenders then whats "fair" or "Unfair" in it?????????
Where were you all when the "Non-Dancers" were putting double the effort & hard work than spme of the "Half-trained Dancers" out here???????
Is that not "Unfair"?

The JDJ4 is no more "Dancing compitition" for me.........Its more seems like s game...........
In a game,more than hard-work........"Strategy" matters.............JDJ4 is a game fighting for its TRPs.......& its bang on in that...........

If you people think that "Mahi is simply getting all the limelight & she is being "Promoted" by Sony"........then why does she gets lower scores?..........
If I go with your anologies.then even I can say,may be Judges wantingly giving lower scores to Mahi to make her stand in danger zone but her fans are saving her............

Concludingly,In my opinion first of all there is no "Unfair" or "Fair" in this show.........So,who "Deserves" to be here or Who doesnot "Deserve" to be here wont matter at all..........
If Mahi getting lower score still in show seems to be "Unfair" to you then  making Non-dancers to compite with the dancers is also equally "Unfair".......................

All types of comments are welcome................ 

Edited by --Saaki-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssral thumbnail
Though she is not a trained dancer but she had performed some of the stage shows. So which she cannot be termed as nondancer but can be called as untrained dancer. Once you have performed in stage it will automatically brings you confident in dancing skill. So she isnot the naive one in dancing competition.Edited by ssral - 13 years ago
--Saaki-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssral

Though she is not a trained dancer but she had performed some of the stage shows. So which she cannot be termed as nondancer but can be called as untrained dancer. Once you have performed in stage it will automatically brings you confident in dancing skill. So she is the naive one in dancing competition.

Agree frd she has given stage performances but that doesnot show you how to dance in some "Dance-forms" or "Dance-styles".There are certain rules of certain dance forms & the trained will know how to handle & will learn quickl;y compared to others

Addint to that..If someone is trained then he/she will know some basic things to follow to learn a "Dance-form" or something & they will have this "Body flexibility" too..whjich "Untrained Dancers" will not have.........There,definitely the effort goes double when it comes for compition ...........
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saaki, I agree with your post uptil the point where you brought the dancer- non-dancer thing. I personally feel that Mahi and other non-dancers KNEW from the beginning itself, when they took on the show that they would be competing against some dancers as well, yet they agreed to take the show, so that consideration doesn't hold anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Coming to your main point, no, Mahi staying in JDJ is not unfair. Even if she wins tomorrow, it will not be unfair- bcos everything is within the show format. The one who gets votes wins- plain and simple. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Its just that the voting and eliminations are not going on according to the dance done by the contestants.  Some who were better than Mahi got less votes from the public and got eliminated๐Ÿ˜ญ. Sad, but there is nothing one can do about it-- in such reality shows, fan base along with talent is equally important.. 

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think MV has really worked hard to get so far. Her hard work shouldnt be dismissed. Frankly speaking its unfair to have trained dancers like Sushant, Yana compete with untrained ones like MV and Chang. But the show is abt celebs and so in a way is fair as all 4 are celebs on their own right!
Plus MV has public support...people like to see her antics. Having the ability to entertain is also an important part of being a celeb. That MV has in loads.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
totally agree with ur post!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

mahi is in the show fair and square... so y r ppl complaining?!?!

go mahi go!!! she rocks! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
artizia thumbnail
I agree with you Saaki. There are lot more "Unfair" things going on in the show. Veto power was supposed to be used once, but it's used twice. Once to save Ankita and Yana, and second time to save Sushant and Yana. 

Mahi is not a non-dancer that I can tell when she is let free to dance as she likes, she dances pretty well. But that doesn't make you accustomed to be in right posture always , which is the high point in Sushant's performance and others. 

The trained dancers's performances are always highlighted by their strong points whereas more technical points are highlighted in untrained dancers' performance. 

anupamas2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you totally. She has worked very hard and her improvement is noticeable too. Even I sometimes feel that the judges give her less scores than when she deserves, specially Remo.
All the reality shows are all about getting votes, so if she gets more votes then she has every right to be in JDJ4 till now.
artizia thumbnail
@nikitiagmc: I don't think they have an exact idea of how well trained the others are except the few ones. 

Its same as other know how popular other contestants are. But still make a point that "oh she is getting more votes" when its known fact that votes are important as well. 

I guess it fair with everyone in a way or other. 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kanuk

@nikitiagmc: I don't think they have an exact idea of how well trained the others are except the few ones. 

Kanuk, they must be knowing that there will be a few good dancers in the show as well. In EVERY season of JDJ, there have been a few trained dancers--- for example::: Sweta Salve, Sudha Chandran.

If I take Sushant's example (cos everyone gives his example only all the time ๐Ÿ˜† ) -- he has told it many times that he has learnt from Shiamak Davar- in interviews, in ZNKD, even in JDJ. He seems to be very proud of the fact that he got to learn for some time from such an awesome choreographer. So others must be knowing it too.

The show is about celebs from different walks of life--- and if they agreed for the show knowing that the talent level will not be the same, some will be stronger than others--- then now the dancer-non-dancer issue hold little consideration. 

All that aside-- bottom line is--- (trying to stick in the topic๐Ÿ˜†)--- as long as Mahi Vij is getting votes, all is okay, although I do wish that people would start considering the dancing of other contestants as well while casting their precious votes.๐Ÿ˜ƒ