Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Saaki, this time Mahi came in the danger zone bcos this time the people she had competition with were Sushant and Chang- two contestants who never came in the danger zone before (Sushant came in danger zone only once when he didn't perform and got 0/60). Sushant and Chang have been getting good votes since the beginning, and this time they had good scores also.

So its not really very strange that Mahi came in the bottom 2 with Yana.
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tiya229

some of your points are true and i agree with them.. she has never NOT performed, she has improved a lot and has public support.

but SHE herself knew that she was competing against the likes of sushant, yana, ankita(based on her stage shows). so it was at her OWN risk she was entering the show. 

the word unfair is wrong to use and doesnt de-mean her staying in the competiton BUT the word  "unfair"  comes across when she gets the LOWEST scores week after week and still she hasnt come in the danger zone. many contestants previously, have had HIGH scores and eliminated.
also, her improvement has been slow and now has leveled off.
also, i feel, if she proved herslef of fighting the danger zone, then she is worthy of being in the TOP3.

its not mahi's fault... its the system. when anyone is paired in the face-off with the clear better dancer, then its hard to compete n win.

i wish that the bottom 3 marked contestants (whoever it may be) automatically are in the danger zone and the two lowest voted out the three are in the faceoff.

If the contestant gets MAximum votes,then why should she be in danger zone?

If her fans vote for her for whatever she is......nothing can be called "Unfair" in it.........
But,look at the way she got eliminated this week........
The gal came to Danger Zone suddenly now & got eliminated........there were time where she got lower scores still she survived through votes........
This is how the Show proceeds.........Do you think now the fans have stopped voting for her at this stage?

Nothing would be "fair" or "Unfair" when the show itself is this much "Scripted"................

Thx for replying frd.............  

--Saaki-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudha100

Hah ??

Only voting mattes for you? she hardly has emerged and evolved as Chang has done to himself considering she got savio like choreographer. So unfair.
I hardly saw mahi's fans discussing about her performance, coz ther was hardly anything πŸ˜† 

Once she said in some episode that she dont see herself as the winner of JDJ, when asked by Sumit, so if she thinks she doesnt deserve, why should we........πŸ˜ƒ

Well dear.......Nothing matters for me in this "Scripted" show actually.........

Come to LTL forum.........We have seperate Topic & Discussion thread for her............Dont pass comment before seeing the "Fact"............

If Savio was best choreographer he would have brought the "Best" in whatever MAhi is.......That definitely is not "Unfair".............
Mahi is honest......She knows what she is........but,that doesnot spoil my debate "How its unfair of Mahi being there in JDJ?"  

Anyways thx for replying..................  

--Saaki-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bozo

Her dance performance speaks for it self. She should have been out of JDJ long before Ankita.

May be.........

But,that doesnot answer my question.......................😊
--Saaki-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: efsun

okey   mahi is not very very good dancer

but  Other contestants are usually dancer. especially sushant .......okey he is the best dancer in JDJ4 and I love him very muchπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ .......but he participated in dance competitions.πŸ˜• This is the main unfair... I think the jury should consider πŸ˜•.......a bit and they should do according to the scoring.😑...........mahi  is amazing and enjoy. πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

πŸ€— I love watch the mahi  on stage and tv .............. mahi. good luck........... I love your performance always and everywhere ..........cong πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thx for replying dear........... ............

I too  love her for whatever she is....  .....Whether she dances well or not......It hardly cares for me........As JDJ itself is such an "Illogical" show.......I wont blame MAhi if she couldnot made it to finals.............

--Saaki-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

some qs /opinion

she isnt completely a non dancer is she she HAS done dances for her tv serials and stuff- better then nothing and frankly i woudlnt call her a complete non dancer
havent all celebs worked hard
other trained dancers sushant for example have also learnt new forms of dance
she has given a mixture of performances so basically i think she should try and work harder giving her best (or better) foot forward as in some performances i thought some mistakes could be avoided + she could have done better i.e. be better or as good as chang (who you ahve stated a non-dancer too but i wouldnt call him one either as he danced in BC and has musical knowledge)

yes very frankly i do think she is not as good as other dancers although i do agre with your point abt the comp format is most votes= winner but the format also is that trained dancers are allowed (sushant is only trained in a particular form and even yana doesnt know all dance forms so it is soemthing new to learn for everybody)

hope i didnt offend you😳

No frd..........Not at all..........You didnot offend me........... 

Giving some performance in Stage wont make you a "Dancer" or you say "Trained Dancer".....If someone has some special training in their Dance,then they will be knowing some basic saerobics & will have "Body-Flexibility"....They will be trained in that first before they would start learning the actual Dance format.......But,Stage performances only needs rehearsals & to go on stage & Dance...........There is definitely a lot of differences..........

So,the show has definitely "Unbalanced" set of contestants & I have no doubt in that which has spoiled the whole "Show"..........
I seriously dont mind who wins or not........But,my word is to those people who say "Mahi is promoted by Sony" or "Mahi surviving in JDJ is unfair".......& all that..........
When the show itself has started with such "Unbalanced" & "Unfairness" written all over it......Why its only Mahi's survival which is "Unfair?"

Thx for replying frd............  

--Saaki-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *shikha*

The show's format is "dancing with the stars" not about non-dancers becoming dancers. So at that point it doesn't matter who has experience and who doesn't.

The scores are based on judging and I don't think those marks can be wrong or biased. I.e. the contestants are getting scores that they rightfully earned/deserved.

The scores are also in place to be able to help the public decide who dances the best and who they should vote for. However, most voters go for their favourite star and do not consider their performances.

Bottom line: If Mahi does win, it will be because of her popularity, and not her dancing ability. If there was improvement in her from day 1 to now, her scores would have gradually improved. However, this has not happened. At the end of the day, dancers like Sushant, Yana, or even Chang will still remain better dancers, regardless of winning the title or not.

@ Bold : Xactly my point.....How it is "Unfair" if MAhi wins this compitition on her popularity basis.........
Its part of the so called "Format" of the show.......Nothing "Unfair" rt...........

The compitition always has to be between the "Equals".........Not some "Trained" or some "Non-Trained"......
When there is no Balance in compitition.....Then,the debate of "Fair" & "Unfair" vanishes.......

Btw,Mahi is out........I seriously dont mind she going out..........
But,just not able to see "What kinda scripted show this JDJ is?"..................
--Saaki-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

Mahi is a hard worker. She deserves theee best

BINGOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............

Thx for replying dear............  

--Saaki-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheUltimate

"Why its "Unfair" that Mahi is still surviving in JDJ4?"

Because some people are jealous of her and frustrated they cannot do anything to eliminate her from the competition. So, since someone does not like the person and that person is still in the competition, the channel, judges and the  world is unfair.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........Well said.................  

--Saaki-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *shikha*

Thank you for agreeing that she does not dance as good as the others. IDEALLY, the winner should be the best dancer, not popular dancer.

The people that are saying it's unfair for Mahi to stay in the competition, is because they go by the contestant's dance and scores, rather than their popularity. So you must understand where they are coming from.

Therefore, if Mahi wins, she will not automatically become the best dancer, even though the goal of Jhalak is to reward the best dancer. At the end of the day, the people that deserved it based on their dance, will not win. This has been happening in all seasons, so there's nothing new about it. I wouldn't be surprised if Mahi wins. Congrats to her if she does. But the ultimate winners will still be the best dancers of the show, and nobody can change that! 😊

@ Bold : REALLYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????????????/

I think the goal of JDJ4 is to get higher TRPS......TRPS............& TRPS...................Thats it.............