Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Neha!!!
Awesome update.....sid is always her angel....sid is the 1ly 1 where she can peace.....& she did nt sign divorce paper!!!thn how she could marry dat tato man...m really conphuuseddddd......may b tats y she did nt allow dat tato guy to come close to her.....hoping dat sid ll open d door......& cnt wait to see tato's reaction wen he ll knw abt this.....continue soon....
I already sent u buddy req....so pm me when ll u update.......
JERAN_rocks thumbnail
Neha!!πŸ€—
Interesing concept........πŸ‘
Ridz was at her HEAVEN door for whole night..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Sid is her ANGEL.........πŸ˜ƒ
A------------------R not married...............😲😲😲😲.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  She didnt sign divorce papersπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜•She loves Sid and only SID.........πŸ˜ƒ.πŸ˜‰hope she realised it soon...........πŸ˜›
Waiting for Sitaraman rxn..........poor stalker..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
PM me.............
Continue soon.........😳

❀️

sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The word for this part is AMAZING

so riddhima didn't sign the DP...

Looking frwd to see how the FF unfolds,

Waiting for Sid's re entry

Update soon

PM me plz

nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sweet Home Alabama!!

i lovedddd it!! AAAAWWWWOOOOHHHOOOO ofcourse Riddhima didn't sign divorce papers that makes A____R marriage void!! She can never see anyone else but Sid as her husband! :))

awesome blossom!! update asap! :))
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Neha!!!!

I cannot even begin to describe how much I love your FF.. Normally I am a person who is never short of words.. But teh way you write, the way the story is unfolding, all the emotions, the perspectives, everythign is just so perfectly wonderful and beautiful.. I seriously do not have words to describe how much I am enjoying this... So Ridzi maiyya did not sign the divorce papers eh? Then how did she marry Armaan? Hmmm... Still confused I guess and she's dragged everyone else too into the confusion... but to be honest, I feel for the Riddhima in your FF.. Her confusions are so much more clear here... When she was crying slumped next to the Modi penthouse door, I wished Sid would open it and take her in his arms...

You are a gifted writer with a lot of soul and perspective... Keep up the awesome job..

Please keep writing and I am willing to wait for Sid to make his entry and I am sure you'll do a fantastic job of it... I am looking forward to Sid's POV in your words...

I've added you to my buddy list and pls do pm me whenever you update... Don;t want to miss any of the action...

TC...

Fab job once again!!! πŸ‘

Cheers

Neet

blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
neha

brilliant updates read all the three in a goo n there are simply fab fab i came across u r FF b4 bt i had lost the eye on it sorry but i m back n i must say u r an amazing writer d way u write d scene it loks so real along with countless emotions n d way u r dealing with ridz emotions really love it

thou she is married 2 hormaan she cant help n stop thinking abt sid sid was her angel always😳

n hormaan has always been sily with his so called romantic gestures n thinks he knows what ridz want bt it was always sid who understood ridz even b4 she could understand herself n never tried proving his love 4 her😳

ridz dint sign d divorce papers😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

ridhimma ridhimma n is gonna be ridhimmaaπŸ˜†

dat says it all dat she still belongs 2 siddhanth modi n i really loved d part where she crys at the door of d penthouse i could so imagine dat  even juss being der gives her peace f mind

pllzzz continue soon cant wait 2 see what happens next

P.S i added u 2 my buddy list so add me 2 ur pm list😊
Mrs.Dravid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
wow i just read all ur parts
ur ff rocks
plz pm me wen u update
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey
Awesome update
Can u add me to ur pm list
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you thank you- Your comments are soo soo generous and sweet. I love you guys,really (in a healthy wayTongue) Anyway the line where the lawyers says he signed the papers she didnt was taken from Sweet Home Alabama as some people have already guessed. Some of you are confused as to how she can marry Arman when she is not divorced from Sid- well I intend to clarify this in this update. Once again me loves your comments- Keep posting them and making me happy:D

And finally HAPPY HOLI!!! I miss the SR holi episode - will watch the video tonightπŸ˜†

Chapter 4

Ridhima couldnt believe she was actually sitting in front of  a psychiatrist. She didnt need one; bt her father had been adamant and Arman, for once, had agreed totally. She couldnt totally blame them not after what happened the night before. She reached her father's house in the wee hours of morning. A frantic Arman and confused parents had rushed to her side.

" Where were you? What happened?" They had asked "Ridhima,where were you?"

She couldnt really understand their concern and so she whispered the truth as she knew it. " Home" she said and then she fainted.

She tried to convince everyone that she was in perfect health the next morning but no one bought her story. And her father had ushered her in his office the moment she walked in Sanjeevani declaring that she had to see a psychiatrist.

" Papa.. you surely do not think that I need mental help" she had protested to no avail.Her father had been firm

" I am speaking as a doctor here and looking at the safety of my patients. Dr. Ridhima you will no longer be able to practice at Sanjeevani unless you see a psychiatrist" he had replied looking unconventionally anxious.

And that had been that. So now she sat in a chair facing Dr. Aarti Agrawal with sharp eyes and a polite smile.

"So Ridhima, why do you think you are here?"

" I- It is not my idea or wish to be here. I was told to be here by my employer" she said lifting her chin

" Why do you think he is so worried?" she asked slowly

" I dont think he has any reason to be. I am perfectly well" she replied quickly

" Is it true that you disappeared for hours on Thursday only to return home around 4.30 am and prompty fainted?" Aarti asked gently

Ridhima blanced
" It -it is not fair to judge me by that incident.." she began quickly " I- I had just lost a patient. I saw  life dwindling out of a girl I really liked. I was affected by her death- I couldnt maintain my clincal detachment but that doesnt mean  I am not a good doctor"

" I am not judging you" Aarti said smiling " Losing a patient can be very emotional for doctors. Is this the first patient you have lost?"

Ridhima nodded weakly " I just wanted to get away from there. I only returned when I felt I could.."

"Where did you go?"

Silence

"Ridhima where were you that night?"

Ridhima sat still, unmoving

"I am here to help you and I cant do that until you tell me everything" Aarti continued. She observed her patient who remained resolutely silent. She decided to try another tactic

" Tell me about your childhood"

Ridhima looked surprised at the change of subject but eagerly complied. For the next hour Aarti wrote down various details of her life. Ridhima had a happy childhood - one where the hardest day included a fight with her sister or missing the presence of a mother.There were some intriguing details.- a motherless childhood and the ignorance of being adopted.

" How did you feel when you knew that you werent the biological daughter of Dr. Gupta?"

" Lost.. I felt so lost.. I felt like all my life I have been bounded by a chain which was just pulled away from me. I wanted my father's DNA so badly- I wanted to believe that the man who rocked me to sleep was the one who created me. And I couldnt bear to think why- would any man leave his child .."

Ridhima shook her head " I couldnt believe that it was possible for a father to abandon his child. I dont know what to think of a man who never wanted me.. So now knowing that he is dead- I dont know what to feel- To hate him like I always have or to pity him or to mourn the fact that now I would never know him- I would never know why-why he left me- why was I not worth of being loved by him-" she felt the tears leaking.

"I am sorry" Aarti said gently " I believe you are married"

Ridhima nodded dabbing her eyes.

" What is his name?"

A pause and then " Arman-Arman Malik"

" Tell me about him" Aarti said with a smile.
..................................................................................................................................................

"I dont understand how can anyone be so careless?" Shashank ranted as he paced the length of Viren Patel's office

"Please calm down, sir"  came the polite reply

" I am not calming down. You told me that the administrative formalities take around 2 months but that on paper legally the divorce is finalised the moment the papers are filed in the court. My daughter even re-married on that basis"

" So I did. Usually when the papers are filed in court and no one contests the case- the marriage is held to be dissolved. However the adminstrative legalities take around a month. No one waits for them to be completed and hence I didnt protest when Ridhima married Dr. Malik. Unfortunately,however,the papers submitted lacked Ridhima's signature in many key places and hence the court has rejected the submission" he finished gravely

"How can you let this happen?"

" I am not the only one to blame. Your daughter should have signed the papers"

Shashank closed his eyes. Was there anything Ridhima could do without messing it up?

" What does this mean for her and Arman?" he asked gravely

" Well since Ridhima wasnt divorced from Dr. Modi when she married Dr. malik- her marriage is void in the eyes of law."

" Excuse me - what do you mean?"

" I mean Dr. Ridhima never became Mrs. Malik-The marriage is illegal"
.....................................................................................................................................................

" I didnt even realise how I fell in love with him...But I suppose it all began when I noticed that he was different with me" Ridhim recounted slowly

Aarti smiled "So classic love story-Boy meets Girl- Fight ensues and they fall in love. So did you start dating once you came back from Panchgani?"

Ridhima shook her head " No, I wasnt sure whether I wanted to date him. I had feelings for him-I just didnt know whether I wanted to take the next step..."

" So how did you realise?"

" I didnt..  I mean Arman convinced me- he persuaded me that I was ready. He was so hurt and he so wanted me to say the words that I told him that I loved him"

" So he pushed you into the relationship?" Aarti inquired slowly

Ridhima shook her head " No..I mean.. it -it was all for the best"

" Go on.."

Over the next hour she recounted their story and their little squabbles right upto the terrorist attack at Sanjeevani.

" So just when I had everything I lost it all. I woke up to find that I was paralysed and Arman had left me. I was broken- not just in my body but in my soul. I hardened myself against pain. I didnt want to hurt so I stopped feeling. I somewhat lost my humanity.."

Aarti leaned forward looking at Ridhima's pensive face. She looked so lost in her tale.

"Then what happened?" Aarti asked gently

" Then.." Ridhima trailed off and a sweet smile suddenly blossomed on her face " Then Sid happened"
...............................................................................................................................................

Shashank stared in shock at Mr.Patel's face.He couldnt believe that Ridhima had been living out of wedlock with Arman for a month.This needed to be fixed.

" How do we remedy this?"

"Well..."

" Ridhima can sign the papers this afternoon and you can re-submit the papers in court. Then you immediately get Ridhima and Arman re--married"

" I am afraid that would not be possible. Once the papers have been rejected they are treated as rejected. We need both Dr.Modi and your daughter's to sign of a fresh batch of papers which can be re-submitted.If the papers are signed in front of magistrate the entire procedure can be fasttracked"

Shashank let out a deep breath

" Dr. Modi is in US"

" He needs to come back then. I need both Mr and Mrs Modi to be present before I can proceed with the divorce"
.............................................................................................................................................................

Ridhima walked out of the room with a slight relief. The clock had buzzed the moment she said Sid's name. Aarti had asked her to come back next week and Ridhima wasnt displeased. Two hours had made her realise that she needed a psychiatrist and maybe she had needed one for a while now.She had reached her car where her phone rang. She picked up the call in a flash.

" Ridhima.."

"Papa, I have just leaving Dr. Aarti's office. "

" Oh Good good" his voice sounded distracted

" Is everything alright?" she asked concerned

" Hmmn.. we need to talk. Can you come to my office now?"

An hour later Ridhima  and Arman sat in Dr. Shashank's office. Arman glanced at Ridhima- she looked better. She did need therapy and it was good that finally someone had pushed her into it. The image of a wild haired Ridhima collapsing in the living room was still too fresh in his mind. He wished he could do something to cheer her up but he was at a loss. He didnt know what could ease her mind; and he did not dare to make another romantic gesture.

"This will come as a shock to you. I have been wondering whether I should say this or solve it myself. But I think it is best for you two to know the truth" Shashank=Papa said.

Arman immediately spoke up " What is the matter?"

Papa took a deep breath " The matter is that -" he stopped and glanced at his daughter " there are some problems with the marriage contract"

" The marriage contract - as in our marriage certificate?" Arman asked sitting up straighter

Papa nodded gravely " Ridhima's divorce was not completed and hence your marriage is void"

Arman felt something closing onto him. He glanced at Ridhima who seemed to be frozen in her seat.

" What?"

" It was a mistake- We should have waited for two or three months before getting you two married" he said running a hand over his forehead

" How could this happen?" Arman demanded " Sid said he had taken care of it all. I cant believe he would lie about something like this.."

" He didnt lie" Papa said calmly " He signed all the papers. Ridhima didnt sign .."

There was a shocked silence as both the men looked down at Ridhima. She looked up with utter confusion.

" I..I..." She began slowly

" What the hell? How the hell could you do this, Ridhima?" Arman burst out angrily

She shook her head " I dont remember.."

" You dont remember signing the papers.."

" I.." she began and then trailed off her face still frozen as she took in her father's disapproval and Arman's anger.

Oh no! She was doing this again- Disappointing everyone. Closing her eyes she ran out of the office. Images swirled in her head as she ran out. She could hear Arman calling but she dint want to hear.He caught up with her.

" We need to talk.." he said

She shook her head firmly. He fumed and with a sharp tug pulled her into the fireescape. Before she could say no her back was pressed against a wall and Arman stood infront of her.

" How could you do that? Why didnt you sign the papers?" he demanded

" I dont know...I dont remember. It was a confusing week. Sid suddenly left and you wanted to marry me as quickly as possible. I wasnt thinking clearly enough.. I dont remember what happened" she said brokenly

" Or you had some other reason?" he asked his eyes full of pain

She flinced " Arman..."

" Is this why you didnt want me near you.."

" No! We ..I didnt want that because I wasnt ready and this was a honest mistake" she cried out

Arman stared at her with intense eyes " You love me?"

She looked back at his hopeful eyes and nodded.

" Say it.."

" I love you.." she said softly even as Aarti's words echoed through her mind So he pushed you into a relationship

"Then dont worry we will fix this. We will go tomorrow to the court and sign the papers."

She nodded meekly

" I will see you home"

Home.. An image of a door flashed in her mind. The one she had clung to and cried. She shook her head and spoke up " Maybe I should live with my parents for a while.."

" Ridhima..."

" We are not married, Arman"

He contemplated her and then nodded slowly.
Edited by Neha_S - 13 years ago