Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Unreserved my comment 😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/48915037

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DJ..

Res    ...will come back to edit once i complete the mundane task at hand of updating the database

**Edited**

I finally finished my work on the database and I finished my update. I actually wanted to give a cross reference of your FF (chapter where Riddhima talks about armaan and her relationship with the psychiatrist) for one comments. I came here searching for it and completely lost track of what I wanted to do and re-read the entire FF in one go. πŸ˜†

So I guess this sums it up as to how wonderful your FF is.

The Epilogue was outstanding. You have done a fantastic job there too. What I especially liked is how you referenced to Sid's mom's reaction after Riddhima came back with Sid to US.

I am in awe with you skills as a writer and with your analysis. You have decoded Riddhima perfectly.

I have also read Off the record many months back. You have handled Shilpa and armaan story well. I seems quite natural.

Kudos to you for both these stories. πŸ‘

I hope to see more coming from you in near future and no stress on not updating regularly. As long as you do update πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Awww!! Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I can only say how much your comments have inspired me to write. You always provided such amazing feedback that I felt compelled to come back with an update worthy of your comments. This has been a remarkable journey for me. Thanks a lot!
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Awww such a beautiful update😳

rest I'll come n edit later abhi I'm in class πŸ€’

*EDITED*

Awww Nehaaa πŸ€— this was truly very very beautiful <3333
man I always wanted to see my SR like this😳 so beautiful
Samay's too cuteee <3333  just like his daddy 😳
The last part was so damn sweet..Riddhima looking at the 3 most important ppl in her life😳
LOVED it and the last line AMAZING <3333

Thank u so so so much for writing such a beautiful SR story πŸ€—
Really hope to see more from you...ur a fab writer!

πŸ€—

I am glad you liked the story so much. I always felt that you have really kind towards me and the story. It makes my day.  Samay was really fun to write. Someday I will write a story on him or at least an one-shot. I had a very cute idea about Samay's first crush but it would have needed Sidhima to be much older and I wanted to maintain their young looks.  Thanks you so much for your kind words.

Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudiced

My my such a beautiful story... Love d the way Riddhima reflected back and felt peace.

Thi is SR story for us.

This is so sweet. You have been one of the first to comment on this story and I want to thank you for sticking to the end. Thanks a bunch.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome ff !!! wish i had read it earlier...