Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
wow totally loving this story and I can't wait to see how siddhima reoccurs 😆

do continue soon!

~Naina
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww awesome update....cnt wait 4 wat happen in next.....
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Neha

BRILLIANT update !!

I always found those so called romantic gestures of Hormaan silly
for eg naming a star on Ridz name or showing their journey on a project lol
After a certain point these things irritates u

Sid was always abt simple things & simple words
He never tried these useless stuffs to gain Ridz attention & still made a ' special ' place in her heart

And Ridz well whenever there's any problem there is only one person who always saved him - SID so she'll most definitely come to him & d only place which can give her some peace Modi Penthouse ( heaven )

But why did u stopped here :((

Can't wait 4 d next part
Continue superrrrrrr soon....
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!!! Awesome update.

No comments abt Armaan and his so called romantic gestures.

But while reading i really felt bad for Ghena and her little child and Arvind......... I should say more unlucky than Sid.

Felt bad for Shilpa.

Also loved the way u have expressed Ridz state of mind in this update.

Keep going and looking forward for lovely penthouse memories of SR.
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Armaan and his timings.......... Like the waay youve managed to show that too, that side of Armaan that is too showey and bordering insensivity..........

Again like how Riddhima, inspite of having it all is disturbed........

Like the way u ended............. A smile after a look at the Modi penthhouse..

Awaiting the next update!
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhhh......... So well written neha, Riddhima's pain here is so well described.... And so well justified....

The last part...... Sigh..... Just wow.... Makes me dream....

Keep it up yaar!!! Mwaaazzzz

Urgggg..... IF? and i who hoped for the updates pm.......... Ny wayz, thanks for the lovely update!!!

Cheers!!
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
You guys rock. I finally found one way of ensuring that I can pm you. Anyone who wants a pm please add me to their buddy list.The problem is that you need to send me a buddy request- Sigh I dont know what is IF taking revenge on me for?

Chapter 3

She had reached mid-way before the thoughts tumbled in. What was she doing? Why was she here now? She needed to go back- back to their house. It was getting late ;she needed to go home.

Home...

A four-letter word that draws everyone in. She knew that home was not made by a plush floor and four walls. It was made with feelings. When she lived in US, it was more apparent to her. No matter how amazing it felt to work and heal, her entire body relaxed when she reached her cozy apartment. It felt so peaceful and safe.

Her feet faltered and then she moved ahead. It was less of a conscious decision and more of a compulsion. Something was pulling her towards the penthouse and somehow she couldnt stop her feet. Nor did she want to.

As she walked through the entrance the memories flooded back. At first sight she had felt so neutral about this house.To be honest she was scared; scared of the dark unknown future she had brought herself after marrying Sid. His anger and resentment had so captivated her attention that she forgot to make an attachment with the house.

He was so ruthless then...
She shook her head and then smiled. So ruthless and yet so gentle. The kindness that simmered within his heart was never too far away even when he was angry.

She stared at dark wooden door firmly shut for a few minutes. She could remember everything so very clearly- The dark frown on his marriage during their first few days as a married couple, the angry words lashing at her while hiding their pain and gentleness of his touch whenever she hurt. She still remembered his grim expression as he religiously applied the ointment on her feet and silky softness of his hair under her fingers.

And just how the sand gives into the waves unknowingly and flows off-she had unknowingly accepted the modi penthouse as her home and unconsciously accepted Sid as her everything. She had fought hard for his regard and forgiveness; for one smile to be directed at her and in the end it had been all worth it.

Main tumhe pasand karne laga hoon,Ridhima...
His voice swept over her and she whimpered.

And then she could see herself making a promise that she would break again.

Main tumhe koi shikayat ka mauka nahin doongi...please yeh shaadi maath toro

Lies...lies...

'Sid.." she hiccuped " Sid.." She needed him so much. She needed him to just calm her down by merely being there.He had always made her feel so grounded,so protected and so sane. She felt less lost around him.

She needed him now. Now that the world was turning upside down and she was losing all control.

She needed him- She needed her guardian angel. She needed him to hold her hand and walk her through the darkness just as he had guided her through the darkest days of her life.Her saviour and her angel..

Neon light flashed on her face.

Arman calling..

She stared at it as though unable to move. It stopped ringing. Wind swept in the corridor and she shivered. It was cold and it was dark and she was sitting outside the locked penthouse. She needed to get up and go home.

But she couldnt move - Couldnt leave.As she placed her head on the wooden door a content spread through her.

Agar tumhe mere liye kabhi bhi aisa feel kiya hai so aaj tum is ghar chor kar nahin jaoogi..

The voice spoke clearly in her mind.

And so she curled up against the door and sobbed.
...................................................................................................................................................

"Its almost midnight!" Arman ranted loudly. " I cant find her anywhere. I have called all her friends,talked to the hospital staff.."

He stopped moving and stared at Shashank wildly " Where could she have gone? I dont know what to do"

"You need to calm down. We will find her...Padma take Arman to kitchen and give him something to eat" Shashank said.

Arman shook his head and mumbled something. But he couldnt protest much Padma cajoled him to the kitchen. Shashank watched as he left; He had talked to the commissioner and yet there was nothing to be found. He was so worried for Ridhima

He wished he knew what went wrong or how it went wrong. Ridhima was such an adorable daughter. He never had a speck of trouble from Ridhima in her childhood. It was Anjali who seemed like the trouble-maker and yet he couldnt be more wrong. Anjali had gone and devoted herself to work. She had carved a path for herself while Ridhima wandered around lost.

Ridhima was so confused that it led to disastrous conclusions. It had drove Arman in circles for years and he didnt even want to think of Sidhant Modi. He often felt guilty- he was one who had coerced Sid to help Ridhima and then to marry her. He had hoped that a fine young man like Sid would finally make Ridhima find her footing. It seemed to have happened too; until that awful night when Sid suddenly left saying that he was divorcing Ridhima because she loved Arman and only Arman.

Sid had done so much for his family and they had paid him so poorly. Two marriages - a whole round circle off fooling around till he finally left. And now even after Ridhima had what she wanted always she was still lost.

"Ridhima...Ridhima..." he shook his head

His phone rang and he picked up.
"Hello. May I speak to Dr. Shashank Gupta?"

"Speaking. Who is this?"

"I am speaking from Viren Patel's office"

Shashank scowled. This was the lawyer who was responsible for Ridhima's divorce. Ridhima had filed the papers two weeks after Sid left.Arman had insisted on an early marriage. Ridhima wanted to avoid a glamorous wedding so had a civil marriage in Viren Patel's office.

" I have been calling Ridhima Gupta for a while now. She havent picked up my calls" he said

" I am her father. Is something wrong?"

The man sounded almost ashamed " There has been a grave mistake Dr. Gupta"

" I am sorry.."

" Its about the divorce"

"Viren..."

" I am afraid that the divorce papers filed has been rejected by court on the ground of incomplete forms."

"I am sorry. I was told that we just have to wait for a month and the divorce will be completed" Shashank said outraged

"That is the normal procedure, sir but unfortunately the papers filed are not complete" said the lawyer " We should have checked the papers before submitting. However what is done is done."

" What do you mean?"

"We couldnt finalise the divorce as the papers werent signed"

Shashank opened his mouth and then closed it " That is a lie. I saw Sid's signatures. Sid signed the papers"

" He did but Dr.Ridhima did not..."

This time Shashank was speechless.

A/N: I know you all want Sid but I need to build the story a little before that happens. Let me know what you think.
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved

** Unreserved **

I typed out the comment and net conked and my comment lost ..........

But no worried here it is ........waise maine wapis poora type kiya 😛

When you updated i was on my way out and so I quickly read it and wanted to comment

Me first Me first    par sirf ....... reserved likne ka time mila ........

But still Me first Me first...............

Neha take a bow ......... you have describe Riddhima so wonderfully how is was how she is and would be .......... so natural .......

Home ........ and the only place that can come to Riddhima's mind is the Penthouse......... that was the only place where she felt the safest calmest ......... and no wonder she is drawn to that place to the memory of that man whenever she is unsettled........... she will always be drawn to anything that is remotely connected to Sid also here it was the door to his house her house their house no wonder And so she curled up against the door and sobbed.

The scene outside the Penthouse you have written it so well I could visualize it ....... also the you revived the memories of the golden days of SR

Shashank ........ In the serial I could not understand how he did not feel like he used Sid for his selfish motive.......... waise dekha jaye toh he literally almost emotionally blackmailed Sid to marry his almost mad ( she was on verge of insanity then) daugther

but I am glad you are showing him so in your ff .............

Divorce papers not signed wonderful 

Waise ......... jo bhi end ho I will still read cause this is a wonderful ff .............

But pata nahi kyu mujhe aise lag raha hai ki ........... ending bahoot unconventional hogi 😉
Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Neha ðŸĪ—

it's amazing update.👏 sid was angel in her life. i love that character b'coz he was not like other character. he was not perfect romentic man,...but he was stand by her whenever she is in problem. to protect her, save her, to support her........

i can't still comment about that man.

Riddhima has still not DP............ðŸ˜ē i want to see someone's expressions when he will know this......................ðŸĪŠ ðŸ˜† 

i agree on ur POV. for sid entry .i have no probs. i'll be waiting.
update soon.