Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Dont insult any brats😆.. Jagya doesnt even deserve this word. he is much more than that... 😡
I will say again and again.. they shouldnt have shown him turning evil.. they should have shown his sweet and silent dilemma who his love is, Anandi or gauri, who he should choose A/G..rather than this evilness of him🤢 

I desperately hope they show jagya was having some mental disorder and thats why he was being like this and he didnt do anything intentionally.. and when he gets better he may choose whoever he wants.. but plz dont continue with this evil Jagya😭
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Dont insult any brats😆.. Jagya doesnt even deserve this word. he is much more than that... 😡

I will say again and again.. they shouldnt have shown him turning evil.. they should have shown his sweet and silent dilemma who his love is, Anandi or gauri, who he should choose A/G..rather than this evilness of him🤢 

I desperately hope they show jagya was having some mental disorder and thats why he was being like this and he didnt do anything intentionally.. and when he gets better he may choose whoever he wants.. but plz dont continue with this evil Jagya😭

@ Bold - Couldnt agree more Uma....how I wish they had shown that !!! a dilemma of a boy who has fallen for someone else, but is confined to a child marriage !! that would have had an amazing impact !! rather than this brash rude behavior of his...and the worst thing its not just towards anandi but towards everyone, including his friends....why? there is no explanation why they have turned him into this villain? 🤢
ANANDI - soyi soyi si tum lagti ho   (chuyi muyi si tum lagti ho)
                 roti hi rehti ho...
                  utho na, jagiya ko
                  dafa ho bolo naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DS -         daadi teri potey ko pankh lag gaye 
                  (nani teri morni ko  chor   le gaye)
                  baaki jo bacha tha woh sheher chhod aaye

jagya-      roop suhana lagta anandi purani lagti hai
                 tere aagey oh gauri

Edited by tvdekha - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekha

ANANDI - soyi soyi si tum lagti ho   (chuyi muyi si tum lagti ho)
                 roti hi rehti ho...
                  utho na, jagiya ko
                  dafa ho bolo naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DS -         daadi teri potey ko pankh lag gaye 
                  (nani teri morni ko  chor  ko chor le gaye)
                  baaki jo bacha tha woh sheher chhod aaye

jagya-      roop suhana lagta anandi purani lagti hai
                 tere aagey oh gauri

🤣

Sumitra dekh aa dekh tera munda bigda jaaye...ohh Bhairon dekh aa dekh tera munda bigda jaaye....😆
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
maa da laadla bigad gaya
maa da laadla bigad gaya

munda jagiya ghodi chadeya
band baj gaya oye hoye

gauri mili isnu
anandi nu eh bhool gaya
gora chitta mukhda dekho kala kar gaya

eh hoya shudayi hoye mittro

Kismat chakraiye

Hoye yaro

Jag sara hasse

Ki kariye
Hun koi ta dasse
ki kariyeeeee????

Edited by tvdekha - 13 years ago
atria thumbnail
So Jagya is now officially a villain ! Excellent ! 😡
Why do they not have any balance in their characterizations? They could have shown him in a dilemma, but noooooo they have to show him completely heartless.... How are they going to redeem him after this? He used to be the hero, or have they forgotten that?
iloveidiotbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

@ Bold - Couldnt agree more Uma....how I wish they had shown that !!! a dilemma of a boy who has fallen for someone else, but is confined to a child marriage !! that would have had an amazing impact !! rather than this brash rude behavior of his...and the worst thing its not just towards anandi but towards everyone, including his friends....why? there is no explanation why they have turned him into this villain? 🤢

I partially agree with both of you, but I still would have a problem with this. Post 5 yr leap, if Jagya had been somewhat alienated from Anandi and didn't feel anything towards her, but still kept that to himself because he was bound by the marriage, then his love for Gauri would seem more sincere. That is so NOT the case here. Even after being an adult, he whole-heartedly accepted Anandi and even had a conjugal relationship to validate their relationship. Now his roving eye wants a girl to suit his new attitude and so he doesn't feel the need for Anandi in his life anymore. Atleast  him confessing to Gauri that he is married, but has fallen in love with her would be somewhat redeeming, but this useless bugger is only thinking of how to get into the pants of both girls
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Post 5 yr leap, if Jagya had been somewhat alienated from Anandi and didn't feel anything towards her, but still kept that to himself because he was bound by the marriage,

Was about to post the same👏 thats the point am confused about.. if it was not love and just attraction then why he was waiting for Anandi who he has not seen for 5 yrs.. ok he met her secretly though. but still its not clear if that intezaar for Anandi was his love or this attarction towards Gauri is his love😕
divmath thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Was about to post the same👏 thats the point am confused about.. if it was not love and just attraction then why he was waiting for Anandi who he has not seen for 5 yrs.. ok he met her secretly though. but still its not clear if that intezaar for Anandi was his love or this attarction towards Gauri is his love😕

May be because he did not have a choice at that time....also he was in Jaitser...and stayed with his family and friends...that must have stopped him from even remotely looking at some other girl......but once he reached Mumbai he was like a free bird...no DS, no restriction no nothing...and of course Gauri's maturity, intelligence and smartness won him over (it was not just her beauty).......thats how I see it and thats why I feel he actually loves Gauri and their relationship is more than attraction, after seeing all the rona dhona that happened yesterday............with Anandi it was just an attraction...reason - If I recall correctly, after Anandi came back from her parents house...only thing on Jagya's mind was getting laid....do you all remember that? He even got angry with DS because she restricted them from staying in one room because of sutak, it was all about getting physical at that time for him, he found Anandi attractive and available...he did not look beyond that..... and I clearly remember how we all blamed his hormones running wild etc, which was again natural for a boy his age.................with Gauri I never found him wanting to get laid or any such thing (at least till now)...it has just been a normal progression from friendship to love because they were together all the time, studied together, also faced ragging and humiliation and were each other's support, ....this is just my perspective...

Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Girls, I wrote this 3 times before only to lose it in stupid browser window closing on me. So let's try it one more time..*crossing fingers this time*

@ ammoos, divmath & iloveidiotbox: U girlies got nicks/names? Its easier to call u with them than the id's 😳

@ ammoos and iloveidiotbox: Could not have said it any better and completely concur with your thoughts there... Jagat's character and transition into what he's now was NEVER shown correctly by the CVs. Unless they do want to show him as a negative character now instead of a grey one.. With negative characters, he's on the right path of becoming a two-faced liar and hypocrit of a person. However, if ultimately, he is to be shown turning good, then all the current traits in him would certainly not be justified at all to the viewers. There's just no way..

And they definitely can't use the old age formula of "mai bahak gaya tha, mujhse ghalti ho gayee/mujhe maaf kardo/mai ab samajh gaya hoon" towards the end as that would just irate my nerves even more 😡

Alritey...calming down for now..Every time I think this Jagat cannot stoop any lower, he surprises me. Lage raho beta...Lage raho..👏

Cheers,
Sana~