BV - March 3rd , 2011 - Written Update

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jyo..

Lal singh is a star of thw milleniu ⭐️ He is sucha  gem of a person.. better than Bhairon also.. kudos boy..

Anandi.. dont give up.. he will never love you.. stand up for yourself anywhere..

where was it mentioned that Anandi is stae topper??
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Jagya!!!!! Everyday he is getting more and more annoying!
ammoos thumbnail

Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Jagya!!!!! Everyday he is getting more and more annoying!

Thats what am hating😡 the writers made us hate our sweet Jagya😭 and they like to blame us for that😕 they couldnt handle the track well.. they handles even the Basanth trouble track so gracefully and is messing up the current track and making Jagya the new found villain of the show.. even dadisa and all about her seems way better than his now😲😆
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No serial is Colors is complete without extremes...........goodies are saints, villains are extreme...........but I wish that Anandi would not look pained all the time..............if she could be normal, smiling and yet ignore Jagya that would be much better...............right now Jagya knows that Anandi is angry with him. Indifference is  harder to swallow and that is what Anandi should be showing.

I cannot believe what they have turned Jagya into.
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I think Anandi was indifferent today. She only went about her duties because of DS, but wasn't smiling or giving him indication that she needs him.
After reading Anjum's interview, it pissed me off even more. How is this showing evils of child-marriage?? Child marriage does not make people call your childhood friends gawaar!
Shyam too had studied in the city and so does Lal Singh. THey have no such delusions of grandeur!
It is also possible Jagya is only trying to reconcile with Anandi so he can get laid. I won't put that past him anymore!
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anandi gave deserving response to jagya..... gud start.... don't listen to ur saasu maa n tayi jee!

Uma di, they wll show in coming episodes, that anandi tops! the news came in today's SBS!
ammoos thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I cannot believe what they have turned Jagya into.

This is what annoys me the most.. there is no need to show him like this to show the negative aspects of child marriage.. Someone like jagya who was brought up amidst so many traditions and rituals would never be like this atleast like his behaviour towards Anandi.. yes people does turn away from amny of the vilage things and stuffs but would never be like this.. even a person who has an xtra M affair would try to be as humble and sweet as possible towards his wife😆😆not like this JAGAT😡

Hope the writers would make this smooth and watchable
spatty123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They have turned Jagya into a shameless character. He doesnt have regards for anybody. He is shown a very selfish man. He has lied to Gauri, keeping his parents in dark and pretending to be all goody goody. He is not feeling at all ashamed of telling Anandi to forget all that so that his parents dont question her. Is this what a child marriage does to somebody - become shameless  and lose respect for every relation be it friends, wife, girl friend, parents etc. He has become a perpetual lier.

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One word - Jagya is a BRAT ! 

My god...I thought he would talk to Anandi and try to explain things to her....but that's not gonna happen soon I think.....why is he hiding things from her? 

Man even if you dont love her at  least you owe her an explanation....she is your childhood friend after all.....I guess he is scared 😆 that if everyone comes to know the truth now...uski Doctari ki padhai pe break lag jaayega and then he cannot meet Gauri....who will pay his fees and they also wont let him go to mumbai? 😆 bada kamina hai (pardon my language) but I have to use it.....ghar pe goody goody bano, Anandi ko ignore karo and Gauri ke saath romance karo, typical brat behavior.....but he hasnt realised yet....the sooner he tells the truth the better for everyone....