Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi sonal ๐Ÿ˜Š how r u dear?missed u so much ๐Ÿค—
the scene was sooo cute and awesome...

Edited by sandy_nivren - 13 years ago
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sonal!!! ๐Ÿค—Been eagerly waiting for your update...i was afraid that u weren't gonna update anymore...but im glad to know that u will indeed be updating...
This chapter was spectacular...surely can say that i was deeply blushing in the beginning...awww...truely romantic...wonder whether Viren will sneak into Sharma house at night to meet Nivi...ooo...i can already imagine that๐Ÿ˜...but take the story the way you want it...cant wait for the nxt update
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sonal...welcome back..๐Ÿค—.missed u so much...OMG..what a come back...damn romantic...nivren r so cute...love u sonal...and thank u so much for such a wonderful update...!!!
dyhardfan thumbnail
Thanks doll, was eagerly waiting your chapter. Love the romances between Nivren... Please continue again when you get time. Thanks again.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Sonal  ๐Ÿค— welcome back sweetie, missed you a lot. Glad that you are back with a bang. Another wonderful and very romantic chapter. Well blushing session continues...I love these lines your wrote: "I luv u Nivi coz I cud never imagine my life without u'''.n that might be coz my life is within u'''.my heart is with u''..n the way u make my life complete''.makes me luv u even more." I have lost interest in Nivren in show, but somehow I can't get enough of Nivren in your FF. Thanks for updating, loved it, waiting for more, but no pressure, take your time.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank God you have updated... AND I loved your update... Hope to read more from you sooon
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TG u r back.. Loved d new chapter.. Superb.. :)
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sonal, u r back! missed u so much & ur ff too. thanks for updating, it was superb.
dyhardfan thumbnail
Sonal please please continue doll. Eagerly awaiting for some romances between Nivren. I'm so desperate doll, not getting any in the show so have to depend on our writers... :):)
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved the  update it was very cute!