Users

Frequent Posters

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you Sonal Loved the chapter...🤗
daffodils06 thumbnail
anothr gud one...hun...it was a treat to read nivi doin d manaofyin..our girl defntly knws hw to woo viren...wat does dd wanna say to nivi...???hop she& sid r nt angry wit nivi...don't want any1 to spoil hr mood fr d spl night...waitin to c hw u tak d story frwrd...
btw hw was ur weekend???
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update sonal... :) romantic.. ☺️
starz4me thumbnail

Hello All...........thank u for the lovely comments.

Ok i guess the chapter u all have been waiting for.........n before u start reading......i shud put a disclaimer..........
PLEASE READ AT UR OWN RISK...........ITS TOO BESHARAM FOR MOST OF THE BESHARAMS.
Even i cant beleive i wrote it n i'm posting it............sorry if there is misconduct on my part.

Please do comment to let me know ur views on it..........hoping u'll like it.........here is Chapter 30...............Enjoy reading.

Chapter 30

Nivi goes with Divya who looked very disturbed about something……n she says…….what happened Divya ?

Divya looks at Nivi n says……..Nivi I'm very scared……I mean…..everyone knew that it was ur n Viren's wedding…..n now when they'll see me with Sidharth then what'll they say…….i'm not that strong Nivi.

Nivi also gets concerned n she says……..dont worry Divya…….i think the elders will take care of that……u just don't react to anything they say……….i know it's a little awkward situation for u………n I'm sorry for that Divya…..its coz of me that u are facing all this.

Divya then puts her hands on Nivi's n says………forget about that Nivi……..but yes……now seeing Sid as my husband is a little weird……..at first I didn't even like him as my friend but now as a life partner……it's a little tough thing to imagine.

Nivi feels sorry for her n hugs her……but Divya was real nice about all this……….as though marriage has suddenly changed her.

When Nivi n Divya got ready and came downstairs….everyone were already waiting for them.......n it looked so nice with all the eyes on them.

Viren's heart skipped a beat when he turned to look at Nivi…..coz at that moment she looked like an angel…….she was looking infact the most beautiful girl in the room……..n he kept staring at her as he cudnt take his eyes off her…..so wherever she went his eyes were following her.

And this was making Nivi nervous……..coz she was having these butterflies in her stomach…..when she noticed Viren continously staring at her…..each time she glanced at him…….

And when the brides were brought to stand along the grooms……Nivi noticed that there was this mischief look in his eyes that was driving her crazy…….she walked towards him……n his smile widened……and then when she stood by him……Viren gently slid his hand under her goonghat from the back n held her by waist……n slowly kept pulling her close to him.

Earlier it was not this weird……but having him so close to her….n un knowing what is gonna come next was making Nivi's legs go numb………everytime the fabric of his sherwani rubbed on her hand……..she felt goosebumps.

The newly wed couples were seated on a different table for the dinner……and Viren held Nivi's hand n brought it to his lap n rested it on his thigh……..Nivi felt uncomfortable…..afraid other wud see them……but then he entangled his fingers in hers n didn't let go of her hand……..Nivi was feeling so shy that she cudnt even look up n Viren was enjoying all this…..n his longing to hold her in his arms kinda continued as the night moved on.

Sid n Divya were quiet but didn't act unusual……infact Divya did look like a dulhan……n she was also shying away on people's comments on how pretty their Jodi was looking………but Sid didn't even show a single expression where anyone wud say he was happy………he was normal but definitely not fine……not happy.

It was almost time for the party to end……and as the time for her to go to the room came near…..Nivi was getting more n more scared…….she tried to hide it as much as she can…..by putting a smile on her face but it was very obvious to Viren…………n as though he hread her mind…..he comes from behind her n like a whispers in her ears….says……..i hope u r not afraid……of spending time with me……alone…...in one room.

Nivi jumps at his voice……n to increase her tension she was feeling in her body……..Viren's teases were killing her…she cudnt do anything but just blush……n in that maroon outfit….she was turning pink…….n she turned to see Viren to just lie to him……but his mischievious smile made her heart skip a beat…….it was very obvious that he knew how she was feeling………n holding her little finger with his…….he walked away teasing her one more time……….be ready for the sleepless nights……..starting tonight.

And when Nivi looked at him all surprised…….he smiled n winked at her………n walked away…….leaving Nivi with the sweet pain of love…….for which she was afraid to know what comes next……….but on the hand was also curious of how one feels love to the extreme.

In the bedroom…………Nivi was first standing by the window……n was feeling scared n shy all at once…….but then there was this uneasiness……that was making hr uncomfortable…….she had been close to Viren……but now…….there are no boundaries….no restrictions in their relationship…………She was still in her thoughts when she heard Viren coming in n closing the door behind him………n she held her breath.

Viren watched her freeze when she heard him coming……n he smiled…….n then slowly walks towards her n hugs her from behind….very gently n says………….u know I had never imagined that I wud fall in luv with the girl whom I was never friends with when we were kids………but then when I first saw u………I felt a strange attraction……I had never felt before……..n for some reason…….i always wanted u to be close to my heart…………and then he kisses her goonghat from behind n says………..n now u r……..not just close to my heart………but an important part of my life……….without whom I can never imagine my life to be complete.

And then he slowly takes off her goonghat………n kisses the bare skin on her back just above her blouse……..n says……..do u know……how badly I've waited for this night to come……….n then he turns her around n kisses her on the forehead…….and tracing his kisses on her eyebrows……cheek…..ear…….jawline…..he says……….how badly I've waited to kiss u so much that everytime u see urself……….u'll remember me………..n then he kisses her on the curve of her neck………n Nivi hides her face on his shoulder…….n holds his sherwani by the shoulders.

Viren slowly undo her bun…….n let her hair loose………..n then holds the back of her head by running his fingers in her hair………….n gently pulls her back………..n places small butterfly kisses on her lips……….n then kissing her each time to the place he was taking her jewellery off….like her ears……her forehead……..her neck…….her wrists………n then finally…….he bends on one knee………n while taking off her kamarband (jewellery wore on the waist)………..he holds her waist n kisses on her bare skin……..n that was making Nivi's legs go numb………so she held his hair……n ran her fingers  in it………n that made Viren to place small kisses on her waist……n as he was doing that his stubble was rubbing on her bare skin………n unable to take more of that sweet torture…..Nivi steps back n turns around……n before she cud move away……..Viren holds her hand n stops her………and then he kisses her on her palm…….n then on her wrist…….n slowly placing kisses o her arm……he comes n stands on her side………n moving away her hair aside…….he again places a kiss on her back………n brings his arms around her to embrace her tight…….n Nivi turns n hugs him……n when he digs his head in her neck………..she clings on to him by standing on her tip toes…..asking for more.

Nivi then moves her head back a little n looks at him……..n she gets teary eyed……..n Viren wiping off her tears asks slowly……….did I say or do something wrong??

Nivi then shakes her head n holds his face in her hands n with tears rolling down her cheeks says……..thank u.

Viren kissed her tears n asks………thank u ?? for what ??

Nivi places a small kiss on his earlobe n says……….thank u for forgiving me for my stupid mistake………n then she kisses hi on his cheek……..n says……..thank u for marrying me……….otherwise I wud have lost so much luv that god had kept aside for me……….n then she places a small kiss on his lips n says………Viren…..thank u so much for loving me…….coz I don't think more than ur luv…..anythng matters in my life anymore.

Viren was so touched by what she said that he held her tight in his arms n kissed her passionately on the lips……….n then when he kissed her chin n traced straight down to her neck n then placing kisses straight down to her stomch………..she held his shoulders…….n so he smiled n lifted her up in his arms……n walks towards the bed n gently puts her down n looking at her eyes filled with so much passion……..he traces her features with his finger……….n then slowly moves his hand to trace it down to her stomach……..n then when he sees Nivi closing eyes on just his touch……….he smiles n bends down to trace the same path…………but now with his kisses.

And then he saw Nivi holding onto his sherwani…..n pulling him closer to her………n this gesture of her was making Viren more hungry for her luv………..coz he had been close to Nivi before but not in this sensous way………..so he moves so close to her that there was no space left between them…….he kissed her n made her moan for more…….n she did…….as he kept loving her through the night…………n Nivi relaxed in his arms……like she never did before.

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it :) OMG thanks
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW that was so passionate and romantic!!!  Loved every bit😳
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SONALLLLLL, OMG, OMG!!!! I am speechless!! Totally speechless!!! I don't have words!!! I am gone under total and complete shock or maybe died, really and gone to heaven because only heaven can feel this good....😍 .Thank you, Sonal, thank you, my dear, my jaanupie for a phenomenal SR!! That was simply beautiful! Love making at its best! Only you and you alone can do such perfect justice to it! Love you loads!!! 🤗 You honestly made me so happy and that too today of all days because I was disappointed with the CTs for not showing and giving us a proper SR between NivRen (maybe they will in the forthcoming episodes, who knows??? I have lost all hopes from them! They have been infamously notorious in disappointing us, if nothing else).
minu2011 thumbnail
Oh my! Sonal that was awesome!
Rani2011 thumbnail
Sonal, it's just awesome👏 I am truly speechless. thanq so much!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sonal....thank u so much.....🤗...OMG...i'm speechless...so much of passion and love.....just can't recover from this nice dose till now...heheh....and a special thanks for ur warning....else i'll die with a heart attack...😆....only bcz ur warning i prepared my little heart more stronger before reading it....😃......and i loved the change in divya.....and hayeee...nivren's kisses and hugs...too hot and so romantic....hhhe*blushing*.....only u can write such beautiful scenes...love u......!!!!!!