Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sonal!!! 🤗 Dear, where are you?? Haven't heard from you at all after your last update on Sunday! 😊 Hope all's going well for you, sweets! 😃 Anxiously awaiting your next update as always....
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sonal,,,do not disappear dear.. hamein aise majhdaar mein chor kar mut jao...Anxiously waiting for your next update. Hope all is well at your end..
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
o i just love ur ff soooooo much
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great fic,  just read up to part thirty it was sizzling hot you are an awesome  writer! keep up the great work!😉Edited by adventure_gurl - 13 years ago
sirjee thumbnail
waooo sonal...itzz sooo luvly..i wish it comes trues...luvly yaa....
starz4me thumbnail
Thank u guys...........n i'm really sorry i didnt update.
I'm overloaded with a deadline to cover..........n so hopefully by tomorrow or dayafter i'll update the next part.
Please i'm so sorry that i cudnt even inform u guys earlier.........n guys plz dont worry.....i'm gonna continue the story........soon.

sirjee thumbnail

Originally posted by: starz4me

Thank u guys...........n i'm really sorry i didnt update.

I'm overloaded with a deadline to cover..........n so hopefully by tomorrow or dayafter i'll update the next part.
Please i'm so sorry that i cudnt even inform u guys earlier.........n guys plz dont worry.....i'm gonna continue the story........soon.

u r far better den dese CV,...who r runnin out of ideas...i wish u were dere in CV's den i m damn sure ccbm would not end 4 next 3-4 yrs....
starz4me thumbnail
Sorry guys...i've been bz n over occupied with multiple tasks at once...so please forgive me for the delayed response.

And here u go...here is Chapter 31...and before i cud update it...i want to thank all of u genuinely...and i do hope u like this one as well.

Please do comment to let m know ur views on it...Enjoy reading.

Chapter 31

It was the most pleasant morning for both Viren and Nivi……since it was the first morning of their married life that they woke up in each other's arms…………both were turned towards each other……n Viren woke up first n a smile came on his face when he saw Nivi right in front of him n in his arms……..he remembered her scent when she was so close to him………the way she clung onto him desiring for more of his luv…..was something Viren wudnt forget……..he felt so nice knowing she luvd him so much as well that he never expected.

Remembering the sweet moments of last night Viren with his finger traced Nivi's posture from forehead to her hips... when she was turned on the side………and when did the samething in the reversed direction……..Nivi opened her eyes…….Viren saw a glow n shyness in her eyes…….n then he kissed her on the forehead……….Nivi was blushing n then she gestured him with her eyes as though asking….'what'……n then Viren smiles n says……..hmmm…………nothing……..just admiring the most precious thing in my life.

Nivi was so touched when he said that…..n so she said……..why do u luv me so much Viren?

Viren then puts his hand on her waist n brings her closer to him n cuddling her in his arms he says……...I luv u Nivi coz I cud never imagine my life without u……….n that might be coz my life is within u……….my heart is with u……..n the way u make my life complete…….makes me luv u even more.

Nivi then gently puts her hand on his cheek n says…….u r a god's gift to me………n I'll cherish u forever Viren………I'll luv u till the day I die.

Viren was so happy to hear that……n he kept looking into her eyes with so much luv n then when Nivi slowly moves closer……..so close that there was no space between them…….n then she hugged him hiding her face in his chest……..n that made Viren to tighten his embrace around her n with so much passion he luvs her once more.

It was after a while when Nivi turned to look at Viren….who was sleeping peacefully with a light smile on his lips…….n watching him like that she smiled n kissed him on his nose……n slowly got up n was about to go take a shower…..when she hears him say………do u want me to help u take a shower ??

Nivi smiled at his mischieviousness n then she shook her head n without saying anything…….went inside the bathroom n Viren also smiled when she closed the door behind her n then hugged the pillow tight n went back to sleep.

Nivi came downstairs n saw that Divya and Sid were quiet….they hardly looked at each other n she knew it was her one foolish mistake that had landed these two together…..n then she just stood there looking at them n thought how good they looked with each other…….n also thought how quiet Divya had become….she neither gets mad at her nor she shares anything with her anymore.

Right then she hears Viren's voice who says…….i'm right here jaan…….now u don't have to miss me that much.

At that Nivi smiled n Divya n Sid looked at them……Sid gave an uninterested smile n left from there saying he had some important work n Divya was feling uncomfortable now-a-days with Nivi n Viren around…….so she turned to Vandana n said……chachiji……can I go to my mom's house today ??

And at that Yashodhara says……ohh yeah Vandana…….its their pag-phera also…….so please make preparations for these two girls to visit their father's place……..n then she notices Sid hurrying out n she calls him out…….Sidharth…….please do come early coz u both guys will have to go n bring the girls back with u tomorrow.

Everyone was surprised when they heard Viren repeat loudly…….tomorrow ??

Nivi was blushing with the way Viren was being so bold in questioning in front of others…….so she looked down…..n Viren went to Yashodhara n asked…….why does it have to be one day dadima……if u say……I can bring ur bahu back tonight itself…….even they'll get bored na until tomorrow.

Yashodhara holds Viren's ear n smiles when saying……..Viren….they are going to their father's n y wud they get bored there?...they had lived there their whole life……n now in one day the world will spin ha ??

Viren then makes a face n says……..well I was saying only for u guys….that u'll miss the chahal-pahal in the house with the bahu's gone…….well if u like to be bored then what can one do.

And he left disappointed by their reaction…….n they all shared a look n laughed after he left.

Nivi was getting ready to go for pag-phere n then she sees Viren looking at her in the mirror……n so she turns to him n was about to say something when Vandana calls her n informs her that Yash is there…….n so she lets her know that she is coming.

And when she said that she saw Viren getting a little sad……..but he was trying hard to not show……n so he turns away n pretends to do some work………….Nivi was walking out the door n when Viren doesn't respond…….she cudnt hold herself anymore n she walked towards him n hugged him tight……n then she moed back a little n looked at him in the eyes n then finally he said……'I'll miss u'.

And then Nivi put her hand on his cheek n places a kiss on his other cheek n says………I'll wait for u……please do come soon.

Viren smiles n so does she n leaves to go to her father's place along with Yash.

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Sonal missed you so much... Loved the chapter thanks a ton dear 🤗
Edited by aysha1989 - 13 years ago
Xlovesu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So cute chapter even it was small I completely enjoyed it... U know how eagerly I was waiting for the next chapter!!! I thought u ended the this FF bit got releaved after seeing this chapter . now pls don't make us wait we want each chapter posted everyday... Love u payal awesome work!!!! Love savita...