Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
😆 😆

His goofy dance moves plus the song in the background "I'm your sugar daddy" ?!?! [🤣
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: geetluver

i even dont like that.....wht my point is..tht all 40 + actors today are all acting RETARDS in their ads...and this one is a perfect example of dat...wht is there to take seriously in this ad first of all...wht i can see a wannabe bar dancer with a beard, big head and some wrinkles getting all his steps wrong in the field and trying hard to act as a clown in which miserable fails🤔🤣 i wonder who is more stupid??? the ad-makers who think abt this stuff...or the actors who doesnt have anything good to do in the age...oh well if good work belongs to team work then bad things too...and this one is a DISASTER...

and also...if being goofy, funny ... if its like it always brings a smile on ur face....his LAYS ads were much better so looks like he is on a road of retardness like others...

and i have brains...not just a stupid girl fan who willl say **AWW**HE ' SO CUTE..FUNNY NA...tht all bull🤢🤢🤢....even if my favourite does this...i will strongly condemn him gettiing his soul into some real good stuff.

I have brains, as welll as a sense of humor.
Which seems to be lacking quite  bit these days *cough*

And please, dont try and put yourself above us "stupid" fangirls. I'd love to see what intellectual views you hold that make you superior to us lesser mortals. Please, do englighten me.
desigal90 thumbnail
Arre, I'm awaiting your intellectual views. Enlighten me damn it! Or I shall remain a stupid fangirl for all eternity, alas!
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I can't believe he did this idiotic add, but it was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
desigal90 thumbnail
Well I'm glad SOME people atleast found the commercial amusing. 7 pgs, wohoo 😆
I'm your sugar daddy babyyyy! 😛Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
That made NO sense what so ever. What does saif doing a commercial have to do with me being englightened? You on the other hand proclaimed yourself to be above us fangirls, so I'm just awaiting your gyaan. Lets see what you have to offer, enlighten us lesser beings. 
Btw...you just repeated what I had said to your other ID Geetluver, aka  Neetu_PB_lover ðŸ˜‰
I can see both IDs are present in this topic though, nice!
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OH my gosh, that was hilliarious.

@Desu - Bebo has the rights, ask her to give you this joker. 😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Bebo'll claw my eyes out if I go up to her and ask if I can borrow her lover for the week 😆 Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
desigal90 thumbnail
Humpty Dumpty should try harder to remain (appear) separate ðŸ˜›