Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shamima- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awe Thankyou for giving us a happy ending and loved how you were the interviewer and that too 30 years in time loved pinjaar it was a touching ff with so many social issues arised that made us stop and think about them anyways vibrate in complying your first ff which I truly loved 👏
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks paulami for the happy ending....
all is well now😃
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey gurl.....have been reading ur FF...it is beautiful...

haven't been regular on comments....but then does not mean I don't like ur writing...it is beautiful.....
it's just that have been very busy lately....

This FF is different from alot of other FF's of maaneet which I have read....the real side

keep writing dear...it's a pleasure reading ur FF's

something about life

dil ne kya kya armaan sajay thay.......yeh ushe hi pata hai....

par unhe tootne mein ek pal bhi nahin laga....

yeh zindagi kya chahte hai....na jaane kya chahte hai

NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wow i love the way you write..

👏⭐️👏⭐️👏
the way you described.. OMG..
cant wait for maan to recover.. 😉

Noor
Edited by NoorFatima - 13 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update..............................oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!! maan shot.....................plz make him well soon.........................r u going to open a new thread?......................this thread already crossed 160 pages...................if u start another thread plz give the link
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the ff dear..awesomee ending..
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey that was a surprise.............i didnt expect that u wud b finishing it off...............
loved the ff..........u brought up so many issues into light thro this ff.........its one of my fav..........to write abt social concerns and making it such a hit is awesome...........
the fake encounter update and him getting shot and then the epilogue was awesome............but didnt expect that he wud hv lost his leg..........that was quite surprising to me but still he managed to live it thro and made india to reach the place which has been the dream of many freedom fighters.........
thanks for writing such a wonderful ff........
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely end...
thnx for not ending it on sad note...
seemamary thumbnail
Loved, thanx for the lovely update.
maansee thumbnail

India now has come a long way?we are a developed state now?the BPL line has come down 30%....we are a nuclear power and member of the security council?the GDP had increased and so has the per capita income?.I am happy we have become a class less society ?no caste or religious riots?no honor killings no blasts?.we are even sending a team to the football world cup next year?. Mera Bharat Mahan Jai hind

loved it.................... hope this will be true picture in 2041 ...................... india will be the best  all over world...................... i love this end............................ maaneet r really good ...................  

this is the right end of this ff............... a true picture............ our maan is stron one two or three bullet could not hurt him