but i liked the concept... continue soon... ðŸ˜Š
Edited by holyangel - 13 years ago
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: holyangel

why so much age diffrence between Maaneet... 13 yrs.... ðŸ˜²

but i liked the concept... continue soon... ðŸ˜Š

This has a reason dear you'll know as the FF progresses...but don't worry as the FF progresses this 13 years will not be a hindrance to romance....Maan's character had to be powerful and ruthless which comes with age so😊
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i loved the character sketch....................the actors chosen to depict the characters r perfect................the ppl u hv chosen r the best for the characters.............................

well the issues u hv chosen to depict in the ff r some social issues i always wanted to ppl to know abt and this ff is one way to communicate to the society..............i love it...........i am eagerly waiting for this...........i hope this will b of more of social cause and little bit of romance.................

just one thing dont u think maan's age is little bit too much...............i mean u will b knowing ur characters better if v annot reduce his age as there r constrains for age limits to b minister in our constitution u can increase geet's age a bit hey its just a suggestion probably this age diff might b part of the story...................

pl cont soon................cant wait for the update
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Liked it plssssssss continue soon.

SIYAHI thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethia

i loved the character sketch....................the actors chosen to depict the characters r perfect................the ppl u hv chosen r the best for the characters.............................

well the issues u hv chosen to depict in the ff r some social issues i always wanted to ppl to know abt and this ff is one way to communicate to the society..............i love it...........i am eagerly waiting for this...........i hope this will b of more of social cause and little bit of romance.................

just one thing dont u think maan's age is little bit too much...............i mean u will b knowing ur characters better if v annot reduce his age as there r constrains for age limits to b minister in our constitution u can increase geet's age a bit hey its just a suggestion probably this age diff might b part of the story...................

pl cont soon................cant wait for the update

Preethi thanks a tonne dear I was apprehensive in writing a social drama...and as far as the age is concerned just wait and watch .....it'll be fun..i Promise....😉
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DILIBADAAT

This has a reason dear you'll know as the FF progresses...but don't worry as the FF progresses this 13 years will not be a hindrance to romance....Maan's character had to be powerful and ruthless which comes with age so😊

8-9 yrs diffrnence is somewht ok.... but 13 yrs.......😕 ... she is like kid to him thn...  thoda age diffrnce kam karo na plz.... hazam nahi ho raha... ðŸ˜ƒ
SIYAHI thumbnail
oyye ladkio Maan is now 33 and Geet 23..kya kya papd bel ne parte hai...yaar tum logo ke chakkar mein...this age difference is needed for the story my sweeties ab aur ek bhi saal kam nehi hoga😆
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DILIBADAAT

oyye ladkio Maan is now 33 and Geet 23..kya kya papd bel ne parte hai...yaar tum logo ke chakkar mein...this age difference is needed for the story my sweeties ab aur ek bhi saal kam nehi hoga😆

🤣
dont belo papad sweetie.. now start writing FF... we want 3 updates in the beggning to get into the story.... ok... ðŸ˜‰
SIYAHI thumbnail

Originally posted by: holyangel

🤣
dont belo papad sweetie.. now start writing FF... we want 3 updates in the beggning to get into the story.... ok... ðŸ˜‰

🤢 I'LL SURELY LOSE MY JOB NOW😊😭
Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago