Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojaaddis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww pinjar was very good i loved the concept n hats off to u as in ur ff u brought the real issue eing happening in indai n wowwwwwwwww pls start other ff soon
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

An sorry  Paulami for late comments  on this one . I actually thought you would continue this in a new thread . Thankfully curiosity got the better of me & I squirmed only to find parts 33 , 34 , 35 & 36 

I have really LOVED this FF . Its 1 of the BEST i read . Everything about it was fascinating ; Geet & Maan's chemistry to unveiling of  social evils to strong side characters of Adi , Indu & all others .   πŸ‘πŸΌ

I thoroughly enjoyed it ...  πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

PINJAR NEEDS TO END IF I CONTINUE IT'LL BE STRETCHED...IMAGINE A HOT BODY WITH STRETCH MARKSπŸ˜† IT'LL LOOK BAD.....I HAD A DIFFERENT STORYLINE IN MIND WHEN I STARTED THIS BUT ITS ENDING ON A HAPPY NOTE

I was out on a vacation and things changed on IF
you ended PINJAR
nice end
will Read your new FF (not new any more, but new for me) later in the evening and comment
I liked the end though the original one was also nice the sucide bomber killing Geet but this is not life but a Fan Fiction
hope you write many more FFs
ALL THE BEST
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
CrystalSaya thumbnail
i just read ur dis ff.............i know i m quite late but i sud say u r such a gud writer............u write ur evry part in dtail............i just can say.........go on dear...............
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

we request u to come back..................
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey...I wanted to read this FF from beginning and its been deleted...what's going on? what went wrong?πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
AliceT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi!  Vaidhumom,

Paulami has created a blog of her own and you can read all her FF's on her blog. Here is the link :

http://dilibaadatmyfreedom.blogspot.com/

Also if you are there on FB then you can join her group "Pinjar - Break The Cage"  by just sending her a request. 😊

Hope this will help you. You can PM her on IF if you have any other query.

Edited by AliceT - 13 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AliceT

Hi!  Vaidhumom,

Paulami has created a blog of her own and you can read all her FF's on her blog. Here is the link :

http://dilibaadatmyfreedom.blogspot.com/

Also if you are there on FB then you can join her group "Pinjar - Break The Cage"  by just sending her a request. 😊

Hope this will help you. You can PM her on IF if you have any other query.

Thanks Alice
I was wondering what happened...

Thanks a lot

Paulami...Will start reading it now....read your ruhaniyat...it was simply superb and nicely written πŸ‘
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
where i get this fic to read?
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
why it has been deleted from if?