Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_gal17 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

sapne hi dekh bas....aur kuch kiya to yaad rakh!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise bhi kids not allowed 😳

yah dats s real reasn he gt maried 2 db yaar me jst 17 n his family was doutin y is he dnt gtin maried kahin gay tho nhiiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fir i tld him main tumare liya tumahre shadi abre karlun n u affair tho shadi k baat bhe chal sakta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wase agar mah bf suports mah wrds...tho main ushki band baja dungiiπŸ˜†
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

I'll pulverize you if you go there again, badmash ladki😑 BTW I'm thinking of a nice name for youπŸ˜‰

DD reminds me of DeeDee from Dexter (cartoon)...

isnt she cute...

craziekudi thumbnail
cool_gal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ix2u

well thnkuu babaji cuz i hav mah maaannnnnn...bas he  mine fr lyf lng n i b his frever n everrrr

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Aarti, I find it hard to believe that Maan is gonna get insecure about his relationship with Geet and that too with regards to Dev. How can he think that he can never take Dev's place in Geet's life......that's BS.

First of all we can never trust these articles they are never fully accurate and if it's right then the CV's are making a big mistake as the credibility of Maan and Geet and their love will suffer as a result

Lets just hope that this article is just like the other articles which never came true 😊

thanks dee...

i was all confused... but if it comes true... then also i have no probs... me thining tat Geet won't let Maan's tot linger over tat...me hoping for a screen burning union if the article comes true..
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_gal17

lollπŸ˜†
d weirdst nicknam ....
thus....its soo puuuusssssssss..πŸ˜†
c i ah so many lik
khushi
cookie..
khush
princess...
love😳😳 dis 1 mah bf usee fr meeee

no dear i just asked W*Hr i can call u khus...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I'll pulverize you if you go there again, badmash ladki😑 BTW I'm thinking of a nice name for youπŸ˜‰

no no no no............

kaan padak ke sholly😭😭😭😭😭😭
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i know... we know that... but still we couldnt help ourselves...

Ixx I'm sorry darling I didn't read your story, but I gather it wasn't a happy ending. Don't worry honey he wasn't worth your love and he wasn't really your love, trust me I've gone through the pain of break-up, you feel that your world is ending but remember theres always a rainbow after the storm.

You'll find your love soon and you won't even remember this character then, you'll wonder why you wasted your tears on him

Here's a big hug from me Izzat πŸ€—and tera Maan will be in your life soon 😊
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@deeps: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@khushneet: welcome dearie πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— ... i know that mr right is out there... and well still looking... and along the way we all are meant to find those mr wrongs and learn somethings from them πŸ˜‰

@aash: but u did notice that guy nah... young or not... and now will think about him because of all this talk about crushes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmm...seriously...
kal se us ke bare me hi soch rahi hu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†