Crazies ke Sunday bolo pehle crush ke bare mein;)

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey crazies....😊

First!!!! I opened the thread lateπŸ˜ƒ.. i had some personal emergencies....πŸ˜ƒ

This week was not so good... with lots of AAs and AAMs... but by the way we have recieved our angry young man back....🀒😑

and as per new rumours running around!!!......😳😳

we are to see a kiss if it may happen..( i have a dount we will wait for  a kiss and maan will get slapped by geet again)...πŸ‘

waise bhi munda.. ko har do mahine mein ek slap to milna hi hain......!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

i havent seen yesterday's episode... so have no much idea...😭

anyways... we can start by discussing something like... ur first attraction!!!!...about ur first crush...

kisi ke baare mein sochkar hone wali pehle muskaan... woh behle blush.. when u talk about about him.. when u friends make fun of you ....

every girl has a crush.. whomever it maybe.. now it may feel.... silly!! but first crush is always very special... maybe that person is special...

doing favours for that person... smiling at tht person everytime he goes by you... everytime he comes near you!!!

bolo bolo kaun hai woh!!!

who is ready to tell us about their first crush!!!....😳

i am..... let me know....😳

this was when i was working in chennai!!!!...πŸ˜›

he was my first boss.. my team manager... young guy of 26 years.... πŸ˜³

once he came in wearing a black stripped shirt on his bday...and he looked awesome man... i fell then and there......πŸ˜ƒ

in my first job.. away from my friends.. my family...In that team.. there were only two girls... and he was the team head.. he used to come and talk to me always...... πŸ˜ 

my friends and my roommates used to make so much fun of me....😳 
😳
he used to smile at me when ever he comes to our team....😳

that was just for 7 months.. i left chennai and the job after that.....😭

but now when i think about it.. it felt so funny.... and he is good friends with me and calls me now and then........ usko pata nahi mein kya sochthi thi uske baare mein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

lo maine bol diya.. ab tum bolo.....

So crazies... gaadi ke break ghumao.... jaldi jaldi aake seat reserve karlo!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

OK one important rule!!!

NO CRICKETERS/ACTORS/PLAYERS....

koi aise ladke ke baare mein bolo... jine hum nahi jaanthe....
Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey bhagwan ........crush ............mera crush ..........kaun tha ..........πŸ˜•

there are so many actors ........ & then cricketers ........whom we all discussed till now .........

shah rukh khan --- fauji πŸ˜†

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
deeps i have decided not to belive any article r SBB/SBS r articles r FB rumors...until it is aired...

hmmm crush...😳 πŸ˜• who can i say of course cine actors are always first 
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think  every girl's first crush happened with film actor . I like amirr khan in Q SEQTAK, Sharukh in DDLJG and  I like Abhishek Bachchan .

But real life my first crush is my hubby . Pakka.....................
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
dew di me too srk ka fan... and wen dhoni started me and frnds all went fida over him...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
-res-

i am very excited over the coming epi....and i am horrified by the prediction....i dont want maan kissing geet out of anger....last thing i want is attempted rape from maan...i will personally go and shoot down the CVs then....

and if anything hapens to the baby because of maan...then geet will never forgive maan...i cant bear that....

god...i am so much longing for a kiss and now i am forced to say that i dont want a kiss now....
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

-res-

i am very excited over the coming epi....and i am horrified by the prediction....i dont want maan kissing geet out of anger....last thing i want is attempted rape from maan...i will personally go and shoot down the CVs then....

and if anything hapens to the baby because of maan...then geet will never forgive maan...i cant bear that....

god...i am so much longing for a kiss and now i am forced to say that i dont want a kiss now....

hey additi, u take a chill pill yaar geet will slap him!!!!
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

-res-

aditi how come u came to a conclusion of Maan mite attempt rape...πŸ˜† i mean how u beleive the rumor... r any article wic v now has never come so true..
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maneet1985

hey additi, u take a chill pill yaar geet will slap him!!!!

oh no...how can geet slap maan...he is her hubby now...last time he was a lover....u cannot slap ur hubby....
well...i guess since i am not married i cant say much on this...maybe even being hubby....he doesnt hv right to forcefully kiss his wife....
but slapping is going too far...
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Ramji!!! eh ho ki reha hai.............sum1 plzzz tell me........ chaped paeni hai k kiss honi hai.......god... i m so confused...... n wat rumours r u talking abt!!!!!πŸ˜•