doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice update.................
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ManEetkiDeewaNi

Wonderfull..........Geet is truly becomes the heart and soul of the Khurana family...

she just keeps everything together...She is the glue i guess.....and she can manage to keep Maan under her control...unintentionally of course...
Maan is finally getting that soft corner for her....and a more deeper attraction which is obviously headed off by love...which is still under wraps in both of their hearts...question is..who is to make the first move?
and this pinky marriage issues has made Geet look like a better and more caring and responsible person in Maans eyes...and hopefully lead them to get closer....

You are amazing...and thank you for the update..i always love to read them...i was bouncing with joy when i saw this....thank you

You had the right word to describe my Geet. She is the glue who will hold the family.  She has merged herself well into the Khurana household although the surroundings were alien to her. Pinky's marriage issue has raised her in Maan's eyes. Already he appreciates what she is doing for his father. Here she shows her maturity. It would be tough not to fall for such a girl. Thanks.      
heycookie thumbnail

Wow
Amazing
Love it
Fabulous
both are too nice
Thanks for the pm
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

@ Opti - Are you planning on covering the happenings in Anwesha and Arjun's life's in the one and a half months that have passed?

Is Anwesha still on bed rest? Will Maan and Geet visit her anytime soon? 

I don;t mean to sound demanding ðŸ˜³. Like I said, I read the entire story again today and these questions just cropped up in my mind. Just checking. Thatz all. 

This fic will be Maaneet centric. Other characters will be brought in when they interlink with Maaneet. Will bring in Anwesha in the update after next. 
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: smj1977

cogratulations

for

new thread

Thanks
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

Gud mrng opti nice day to start... Awesome update loved it... Geet has clearly understood the temper level in both pinky and maan in d wedding matter...sad tat it wnt b adi and pinky pair..and maaneet frndship and relationship development is cool...

Thanks Aarthi. Yes, Geet has has a farily good understanding of Maan and his family. Maaneet's bond is strengthening. Lets see how far it will go.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadydeep

Opti.........

Thanks for the jet speed updates.......I loved the calm yet assertive Geet here.....The long bike ride took me back to my college days....sweet memories.....road trips...

Thanks Deeps.  Geet is an example of how to be strong and assertive without being aggressive.  I love bike rides too. The wind blowing on your face does give a thrill not matched when you travel by car.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: londongirl95

awww!! geet is amazing!!

thanks for the updates!! 
i just read these two updates and the previous ones that you posted!! all updates were amazing!! 
congrats on the new thread!!

Thanks Londongirl. Yes, Geet is one amazing girl and Maan keeps discovering how amazing she is everyday.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: dia_ditz

congratz on ur new thread!!!
both the parts were wonderful.
Geet was so sweet!!!

Thanks dia.  Geet is a sweeto, Maan's lucky charm. With her, things work out for him and his family.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: creddy

Loved it..wonderful update

Thanks creddy