Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: punjabi.princes

awesome parts

why can't maan just accept his love for her
hope they can become closer again
and reveal maans past.. which i feel is keeping him back from loving geet
con't soon! 

Thanks Punjabi princes. You'll get Maan's reason for holding back in the update after next.
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Opti

I love the detailing of the festivals in your story. I should also learn to make the cheedai, murukku because i take the easy way out and buy it for gokulashtami. 

By the way i forgot to mention that the VM of the independence day song was very nice. What is the original source. Was it first played in Kayamath only. I don't seem to have heard it otherwise. It was very beautiful.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Opti

I love the detailing of the festivals in your story. I should also learn to make the cheedai, murukku because i take the easy way out and buy it for gokulashtami. 

By the way i forgot to mention that the VM of the independence day song was very nice. What is the original source. Was it first played in Kayamath only. I don't seem to have heard it otherwise. It was very beautiful.

Thanks Usha. The song was played in another T.V.show. I think the name was 'Meri Awaaz ko Roshni Milgaye' or something. It was about a struggling singer who tries to make it big. It had some beautiful songs but unfortunately not all of them are on the net. Only found a couple of them, one of which I used for my Michi VM.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aiyyo Opti ji tum kiya karta ji...Maan ko itna heyraan pareshaan kaikoo karta ji?  I'll Send Geet away from him for few days be it physically or mentally.

Distance will give some peace to a tortured mind.
Opti thumbnail
thanks
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

Aiyyo Opti ji tum kiya karta ji...Maan ko itna heyraan pareshaan kaikoo karta ji?  I'll Send Geet away from him for few days be it physically or mentally.

Distance will give some peace to a tortured mind.

Geet will not leave him unless she feels it is for his own good. Right now she does not even know what is root cause for his strange behaviour. Wonder if Maan himself knows it.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
both parts were wonderful!!!
they might felt embarrassed with manju's talk specially Maan!!
perfectflirt8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome updates.. thanks for pm..
angullgrl91 thumbnail
cute part! i hope maan stops suppressing his feelings soon!
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
aww i love seedai and muruku... now wait i'll go buy it and come...

awesome update dear... Manju's aiyo rama was so hilarious... v used to say kadavulae...y isn't Maan accepting his feeling is he afraid r wat.. he can't see her in tears...he wanted to embrace her yet he is staying away...oh my poor Geet fainted sensing something wrng has happened to Maan...