Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Ranbir got busted on drugs again? Yeh ladka kab sudhrega. ๐Ÿฅฑ 

How dare you? Even though Ranbir is earning in millions, his mom gives him pocket money and that's not enough for drugs. Is it? Koi patthar se na maare mere deewane ko.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Bitchy Bollywood insiders are saying Ranveer reminds them much of Vivek Oberoi in his early days: talented and promising, but very opinionated and full of himself.

๐Ÿ˜† Did she visit IF?

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

After two back to back flops, Hrithik is probably not a heartthrob anymore no matter what his wife says on KWK. Besides, I thought she liked shooting up more than he did. ๐Ÿ˜†

Imran? shahid? Shahid does not even drink or eat meat and never heard of Imran's drug problems. Only Ranbir has a history with drugs. 

well we never know...for all their sainthood, they might just turn out to be quite the bad guys...๐Ÿ˜† (quoting PC on kwk abt shahid)...
A-lister who's not Ranbir....I can't think of anybody else๐Ÿ˜† Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: koolchick

A-lister who's not Ranbir....I can't think of anybody else๐Ÿ˜†

Thats because its not anybody else.๐Ÿ˜‰ Pura khandaan is full of bewdas....he got hooked early and has not kicked the habit yet. ๐Ÿคข
Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Xeta.. My bets on Ranbir or Hrithik....

Unfair! Rani at 30 is already old and Hrithik at 37 is still young? And kahaan ka A-lister?

Shahid Kapur: May be he hides it in his butt pads.

Imran Khan: Nah. Nek banda hai.

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

How dare you? Even though Ranbir is earning in millions, his mom gives him pocket money and that's not enough for drugs. Is it? Koi patthar se na maare mere deewane ko.๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜† Did she visit IF?

Maya.. She nahin... Thats a he... Its Masand ka reporting...๐Ÿ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

A-lister who's not Ranbir....I can't think of anybody else๐Ÿ˜†

Ranveer Singh beats Salman and Shahrukhโ€ฆ.

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Maya.. She nahin... Thats a he... Its Masand ka reporting...๐Ÿ˜†

Maddy, Have you heard him talk? ๐Ÿ˜†
^^^Yea he sounds like a choked up squirrel. I only read his reviews. Never listen to him interviewing people......ears will start bleeding. ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago
how dare u guys rule out luv sinha or sikander kher...are they not heart throbs or a listers!!! *fangirl squeak* ๐Ÿ˜†