Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: charminggenie

again a grt post!! well m glad Ekta is bringing the evil streak in Sid, it was so important in Damon's character, his journey is from a completely black to a new dawn. he is the most twisted and flawed , yet the most luved character of TVD. , same with Sid he hates abhay with a passion, has spend years 4 his misery but deep down he cares, n would never kill his little bro, that is his fate peps chose Abhay over him , i cannot wait to see how he reacts to Piya!!

Agreed. i still feel that Sid doesn't hate Abhay as much as he claims to. And as time goes by , we will know the real threads of Abhay and Sid's relationship. 😊

Abhay, hope they show his grey ends, coz in TVD v know damon became a vampire coz of Stefan, so i would luv to see grey tones to abhay's character, please no empathy ridden Abhay.

I know most probably dont know much about tvd, so to them till now Abhay-Piya luv is immortal, but dang in the books Piya has feeling 4 both d bros, different yet intense 4 both, till now she is unable to pick, Stefan is her cushion whereas Damon is her drive., would sooooooooo luv to see Piya-Sid relationship.

See, the TVD show is very different in many ways from the books. In the show, Stefan-Elena have been soulmates throughout and even Damon has admitted that Elena is Stefan's irrespective of what he feels for her. Elena cares for Damon but she has categorically told him that she loves only Stefan and its always gonna be Stefan. Besides , PKYEK is essentially Abhay-Piya's immortal love story and heroines in Indian TV are committed to the relationship they commit themselves too. Having seen so much of Abhay-Piya , it is unlikely that Piya will ever look at another man unless a rock hits her head. 😆

it's important to note that it is goin to be a bro story, it's about there relationship, both pretend to hate but cannot kill each other.

The only place i disagree is Panchi, i know they might make her look lyk Sid's potential connection but i see more of caroline or bonnie in her , u know a bait to bring out Piya and keep tabs on baby bro.

We are hoping that  instead of blindly copying TVD page by page , the writers will here explore Pancchi as Sid's redemption. Bonnie was Damon's little bird and yeah, its a potential love story.

Misha, is a character waiting to explode please creatives give her something to work on, other than silly luv tirades.

On side note, luveddddd tvd's last epi, epic, is thy name!!

munamasood thumbnail
Abhay is more stronger than sid .abhay is the centerof attraction . Sid want revenge with abhay.
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its going to be fun ,when pia will meet sidd 😛
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome post

so the highly doubted thing came true

sid -metz-abhay trio.......

well, now i'm eagerly waiting to see sid's reaction on seeing piya😛

but sid was too serious today😲

when he said panchi "yummy", i got scared😲

n that radish scene, he is edible
🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Poco,amazing analysis👏 it put my mind to rest...I was worrying about a love triangle between abhay-piya and sid...I so don't want that to happen...the CVs can change it around a bit at least....but as you said from the looks of it Sid has bitterness against maithali for separating the two brothers....

am so waiting for the showdown between abhay and sid..and man abhay killed me yesterday...he sure looks hot as a loverboy but when he gets into his angry young man mode,well he doesn't even need to be a vampire to kill😳❤️ just one jacket change and red hot anger made him look a million times more hotter than usual☺️😍

am missing abhiya scenes...I know we'll get one soon,but 3 days without abhiya interaction is taking its toll on me😆 I can't think of anything to gush about and write😆

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: reepicheep

Hi Poco,amazing analysis👏 it put my mind to rest...I was worrying about a love triangle between abhay-piya and sid...I so don't want that to happen...the CVs can change it around a bit at least....but as you said from the looks of it Sid has bitterness against maithali for separating the two brothers....

am so waiting for the showdown between abhay and sid..and man abhay killed me yesterday...he sure looks hot as a loverboy but when he gets into his angry young man mode,well he doesn't even need to be a vampire to kill😳❤️ just one jacket change and red hot anger made him look a million times more hotter than usual☺️😍

am missing abhiya scenes...I know we'll get one soon,but 3 days without abhiya interaction is taking its toll on me😆 I can't think of anything to gush about and write😆

I so sos so agree with you on that Reeps..!! I am managing with over & over viewing of that valentine dance & that Shirtless hugs..innumerabel times yaar....I have come to know that  when it comes to ABHIYA or ViSU I am a total despo..!! WORSER THAN "T" or TRACKEr..or Angad ..or any body you name it..!!☺️☺️🤣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks a lot for replying , guys. Yeah, Abhay-Sid arc is heightening the dynamics of the show but a love triangle is stupid and heartbreaking. Why follow it? Give Pancchi to Sid and redeem the Abhay-Sid relationship. Abhay-Piya are the driving force of the show and they should not be touched.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone.
🤗
usha786 thumbnail
very nice but still i am unable to under stand piya can call on abhay's mobile if she could not get from home's phone what do you think guys.