Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: madmaxine

Aha! Today was fun. Sid is truly evil. And Sid(dharth) is doing a good job. Man, the "you look yummy today" line gave me the creeps. Little bit of Hannibal Lecter there! (well, not quite as chilling, but close!)
So, I took your advice and watched a few Stefan-Damon scenes on YT. I see what you mean about their relationship. I will now have to compulsively watch the show, I guess😊!

And yeah, Abhay sans jacket, in fitting coat, stopping car...hawwwwttttt!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Tomorrow will be fun! Thanks for the analysis Poco😊!

Thank you. Yeah, Sid can get so creepy and poor Pancchi thought that he was joking!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....i hope you will like TVD. It is a great show , seriously. Abhay was the heat factor today, absolutely.πŸ˜‰
shruthiR thumbnail
That was some good analysis there PoccoπŸ‘πŸΌ.

Actually I am still not used to the new Sid we've been seeing on screen of late.In fact today he scared the hell out of me when he turned to look at Panchi before saying that she looked 'yummy'! You could clearly see the predator in him.And whatever he said about the things he could do to Dan,he meant each and every word of it and even about his own vampire self.I feel bad for Panchi since she's kinda falling for a guy whom she really doesn't even know about despite claiming to know about him.Dan managed to break her heart but if she comes to know about Sid she'll crumble if she continues to fall for him  I seriously hope that she'll sail through it when she comes to know of Sid's truth.

I feel bad for Pia as well since she very clearly knows that Abhay is avoiding her for an unknown reason.But the Pia-Panchi thing kinda lightened that bit up.It was nice to see the sister's talk away and it felt good to see this teasing side of PiaπŸ˜ƒ

From the pre-cap there is definitely going to be a showdown between the two brothers,most probably a verbal one!
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i LOVED the angry abhay also...
Now cant wait for Piya n sid to meet...its gonna be fun...
n yea..no matter wht..sid wont succeed in his evil lill plan..aint any way thts gona happen..but i do want to see sid's reaction when he sees piya.....omg..it wud be awesome..im thinkin he will in tomorrows episode...sat's episodes r always a lill....scary..they grip the audiences till monday...
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pls i really dont want metz to come back let her be dead and gone because abhay should go with piya and sid with panchi
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sid may be very powerful but he totally underestimates the power of love. He still not understood it. I wish he can see the deepest love of Piya for abhay and abhay's for Piya. None can come between them even if abhay try to stay away from her. Special mention last 3 min wow❀️ abhay was looking so much dashing. I cant control myself. Hold me.😳😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritz93

Very nice Poco. 

The title sounded so true to go with the last two episodes. But it seemed he is back just to give Abhay jitters. He is like a wicked mean spoilt brat who everybody knows is evil but nobody can still deny his charms. And Sid uses this fact openly to play and use others. For him, evilness has no boundaries. (I don't know why but since yesterday Raichands' neck movements are reminding me of Lord Voldemort -though Voldy has submissive neck movements than them. I think I started thinking of Voldy after seeing Sid's evilness)

Yupp. Sid is EVIL, WICKED, SATANIC. He thrives on being evil and heartless, so we can imagine how much misery he has caused to Abhay and Raichands.  Voldy pet name suits him, actually. Sid is evil and he is smug about it. Simple.

Anyways, coming back to Sid-Abhay. They are just so opposite but still they know each other so much. The moment Abhay heard from Panchi about Pia going for the interview, he knew that sho can possibly offer that internship. His run towards the noticeboard was indicative. But I got confused after that. Why didn't he goto stop Pia and ran towards Sid's car? May be we will know tomorrow.

Yes, Abhay and Sid are brothers and with an eternity between them, it is natural that they know each-other so well. I have no idea why Abhay went straight gunning for Sid . Maybe he knew that he had no valid reason to stop Piya without telling her the truth. So, box Sid's ears.

I wonder how will Sid react when he sees that Pia resembles Metz. Sid will be thrown off the bridge for sure and tell Abhay that his love is truly eternal - dobara wahee shakal mil gayi!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Abhay looked hot with that angry young man looks and the long coat.😍

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiR

That was some good analysis there PoccoπŸ‘πŸΌ.

Actually I am still not used to the new Sid we've been seeing on screen of late.In fact today he scared the hell out of me when he turned to look at Panchi before saying that she looked 'yummy'! You could clearly see the predator in him.And whatever he said about the things he could do to Dan,he meant each and every word of it and even about his own vampire self.I feel bad for Panchi since she's kinda falling for a guy whom she really doesn't even know about despite claiming to know about him.Dan managed to break her heart but if she comes to know about Sid she'll crumble if she continues to fall for him  I seriously hope that she'll sail through it when she comes to know of Sid's truth.

Sid is unlayering himself now and we have to accept the fact that he is an evil charming blood sucking beast. I feel bad for Pancchi too. She is falling hook, line, sinker with the protector in Sid and if this time , her heart breaks, she will be over . I am hoping that Sid will change for her and just let all the evil go.

I feel bad for Pia as well since she very clearly knows that Abhay is avoiding her for an unknown reason.But the Pia-Panchi thing kinda lightened that bit up.It was nice to see the sister's talk away and it felt good to see this teasing side of PiaπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah.Poor Piya. Loving Abhay seems to be a never ending examination for her and now Sid is lurking around to kill her. I loved the Piya-Pancchi talk too. Sisterly and the tease of love. 😳

From the pre-cap there is definitely going to be a showdown between the two brothers,most probably a verbal one!

Yeah. Mutual verbal maar-dhaad between the Raichand brothers. πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaya11

i LOVED the angry abhay also...
Now cant wait for Piya n sid to meet...its gonna be fun...
n yea..no matter wht..sid wont succeed in his evil lill plan..aint any way thts gona happen..but i do want to see sid's reaction when he sees piya.....omg..it wud be awesome..im thinkin he will in tomorrows episode...sat's episodes r always a lill....scary..they grip the audiences till monday...

Sid will go back in time and scream at Piya - " Tum phir waapis aa gayi? Abhay ko aur mujhko kya do-do baar alag karogi? Koi repeat telecast chal raha hai kya?"πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Sid will go back in time and scream at Piya - " Tum phir waapis aa gayi? Abhay ko aur mujhko kya do-do baar alag karogi? Koi repeat telecast chal raha hai kya?"πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

🀣 you cracked me up Pocu - repeat telecast. πŸ€£
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
POCA..you have outdone yourself today..Whoa..!!! I am speechless..GOD you are the soul of this story & this forum Poca..WOW..what a line it was..Sid knew Abhay weakness & Abhay knew Siddharth's strength..EXCELLENT very true..!!...

And you conquered my heart with that line expalining ..in brackets how HOTTT Abhay was looking today..(As always..😳)

And MAINLY ..that last scene and that ANGER RED HOT ON HIS FACE..HE was looking like a HOTT HOTT FURNACE..Woooooooooo..I dont mind getting charred..I swear..vivian looked red hot handsome..with that new face of deadly angst & anger..!!Cannot wait for tomorrow..!! But Poca..I feel ABHAY should realise that his evil bro who wants only sorrow for him..will any how find out about his love..as per his premonision..and be with her ...na..He should have realised hwo low his brother can go..!! Why he just cant be next to her or tell her the truth....!! I am sooooo scared..yaar really..!!