Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Sid may be very powerful but he totally underestimates the power of love. He still not understood it. I wish he can see the deepest love of Piya for abhay and abhay's for Piya. None can come between them even if abhay try to stay away from her. Special mention last 3 min wow❤️ abhay was looking so much dashing. I cant control myself. Hold me.😳😳

Sanchita I am coming with you I need someone to hold me too..!! HE WAS LIKE A RED HOT FURNACE..!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Res😃

-Edited-

Whatever little I know about TVD and Stefan-Damon from the forum, I think yes, Abhay-Sid may be the desi version in making. So, Sid is connected to Maithili. No surprises. We got to know that the minute Pia's face was covered with nail polish. Trust EK to bring coincidences in her shows as 'signs' making everything predictable😆 
Anyhow, there are many questions playing on my mind regarding the whole AMS issue:
1. Did Sid love Maithili as well?
2. Was Sid a human that time? If yes, how and why did he change into a vampire?
3. Are Sid and Abhay blood brothers? (I really doubt this one, though)
4. Was Sid the one who told the King about Abhay-Maithili? (I'm pretty sure of this one)
5. Why exactly did Chandeena disown him?
The list continues but I doubt I'm getting any answers soon. The one thing I'm waiting for, barring the 'Temper! Temper, little brother' is Sid's meeting with Pia! I so want to see his face when Pia walks in for the interview, if Abhay lets her, that is.

I do feel that Sid loved Metz because he wished her a happy V day and burnt her picture. But he holds a lot against her - lot of bitterness. The way he burns her picture , hates people with a heart and cribs to Shanzie that him and Abhay separated because of a girl between them. Sid will faint on seeing Piya and wonder why there is a history repeat telecast in his life. 😆

Coming back to the precap, you know, apart from Abhay being the 'Saviour' and Sid the 'Predator', I see many other contrasts between these two. Their attitude, their approach towards everything, it's so different. Sid is always calm and cool while Abhay easily loses control on his emotions, specially when it comes to Pia and now, Sid. Sid is much more composed in that sense. Abhay's heart is dead whereas Sid is heartless. Unless Panchi can revive them (which I'm hoping she will), I doubt Sid would hold any emotions and Abhay is emotionally driven. Biggest contrast: Abhay hates being a vampire and Sid enjoys every minute of it. 

True. Abhay is all heart and Sid is all mind- good and evil pitted against each-other. But i will still like to believe that Sid is not as emotionless as he believes himself to be.

Coming to your title, well, I agree. I think he's not come to Dehradun for Chand or anyone but his brother, to take revenge, not only on the Maithili front but on the Chandeena front as well. He wants to make Abhay miserable and he will do whatever it takes for that. Like you said, he knows Abhay's weakness: his emotions and now, Pia as well and he also knows how to make Abhay's weakness his strength. But as far as snatching Pia away from Abhay goes, I doubt that can happen. Abhay will never let that happen. Sid, himself, said that if Abhay has fallen for Pia, she must be something! And Abhay will not let anything happen to her so easily (Why do I feel like I'm repeating your words?😆).
Btw, about the last paragraph you wrote, I didn't quite get it. As in, you mean that Sid will never be satisfied with Abhay in misery? Like, he will always want Abhay to suffer even more than he already has?😳

Sid holds a lot against Abhay and i felt that he holds Abhay responsible for the end of their apparently erstwhile brotherhood as well. Maybe a lot more has happened between them but we are yet to know it.  But this time Sid has chosen the wrong game. Abhay's gonna kill him if anything happens to Piya at all. Yeah, Sid wants Abhay to keep suffering because Abhay's pain keeps him going as absurd as it sounds.

Yayiee!! My MiYa are back! Shanky Doodle went to town only to be mistaken as a serial killer🤣 🤣 Like seriously, he looks like someone who can't even hurt a fly🤣 🤣 I mean I thought Misha was doing some serious thinking but all of a sudden she went in that whole "Shanky baby is a killer crazy" mode and I was like, 'Now where did that come from?" I mean, seriously, how random! Well, I"m not liking the way this track is shaping up. Let's see.
Btw I loved the Pia-Panchi scene today. It was actually like two sisters talking. Panchi was talking to Pia about Sid like I talk to my sister about Arjun Bijlani😆 And that means that Panchi darling is bonkers over Siddy boy😈

MiYa are still my ship and no, Shanky still has a lot of building up to do. Pancchi's future is scary - lafange ko chhoda aur vampire pakad liya pyaar karne ke liye aur woh bhi aisa!😆....ur take is perfect , u r just a little drunk.😆😆😆😆😆

P.S. Why am I not satisfied with my take today? Like I'm missing something?🤔

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We both need abhay to hold us with his both hands. Yesterday my BP became low and my head was spinning. That time also I was thinking if abhay was there to hold me if I fell down. Really I have become mad.😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Sid may be very powerful but he totally underestimates the power of love. He still not understood it. I wish he can see the deepest love of Piya for abhay and abhay's for Piya. None can come between them even if abhay try to stay away from her. Special mention last 3 min wow❤️ abhay was looking so much dashing. I cant control myself. Hold me.😳😳

ABSOLUTELY.😳 Sid is underestimating everything - right from Abhay to Piya to AbhIya's love. Sid will sooner or later know the viscosity of their love and that he cannot kill the love they feel for each-other. Abhay was all ice cubes on fire today. 😉
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
again a grt post!! well m glad Ekta is bringing the evil streak in Sid, it was so important in Damon's character, his journey is from a completely black to a new dawn. he is the most twisted and flawed , yet the most luved character of TVD. , same with Sid he hates abhay with a passion, has spend years 4 his misery but deep down he cares, n would never kill his little bro, that is his fate peps chose Abhay over him , i cannot wait to see how he reacts to Piya!!

Abhay, hope they show his grey ends, coz in TVD v know damon became a vampire coz of Stefan, so i would luv to see grey tones to abhay's character, please no empathy ridden Abhay.

I know most probably dont know much about tvd, so to them till now Abhay-Piya luv is immortal, but dang in the books Piya has feeling 4 both d bros, different yet intense 4 both, till now she is unable to pick, Stefan is her cushion whereas Damon is her drive., would sooooooooo luv to see Piya-Sid relationship.

it's important to note that it is goin to be a bro story, it's about there relationship, both pretend to hate but cannot kill each other.

The only place i disagree is Panchi, i know they might make her look lyk Sid's potential connection but i see more of caroline or bonnie in her , u know a bait to bring out Piya and keep tabs on baby bro.

Misha, is a character waiting to explode please creatives give her something to work on, other than silly luv tirades.

On side note, luveddddd tvd's last epi, epic, is thy name!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

I love Sid too and i want him to love Abhay and just release himself from the evil he thinks he is happy in.
safeplacetoland thumbnail
^^ Nooooo no Pia-Sid. Sid belongs with Panch. 😳
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Amazing analysis Poco.. 👏 Your view always helps to know the story deeper ... Sid is very complicated... I think more complicated than Abhay.. Even though now we know he lives only to break Abhay, to devastate him, hurt him.. but we still dont know whether he is more powerful than Abhay... He is definitely not "Vegitarian vampire" . He lives on Human blood unlike Chandeena and Abhay.. so might be more powerful with his cruelty...Upcoming episodes will have more sparks between Abhay-Sid..

Poor P2 (Pia and Panchhi..) 😔

Sid will have two shikars..  Piya, if he has decided to use her until he gets bored.. not sure whether he will kill her but definitely he will harm her.. If he used to also love Metz too and she the reason for enimity between two brothers, then he will surely hurt her knowing that she is back again in Abhay's life… who knows upto what extent he will go low…😕Yes, Piya is giving so many exams for her love.. still she has not Abhay's complete love.. I mean confession…

Panchhi.. I felt bad for her too.. What's her fault.. ?? hope she does not have heart break again,. Likely we will have…Sid is just using Panchhi to reach upto Abhay or may be upto Piya.. since he know Panchhi knows Abhay and now Piya…

Nice to know that Shaw is back…not sure why they introduced Shanky in between when MiYa lovestory just started to bloom…

Anyway another interesting episode and your title is very suit to your all analysis (also current track)…

One thing is sure AbhiYa's love will be stronger n stronger..

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

POCA..you have outdone yourself today..Whoa..!!! I am speechless..GOD you are the soul of this story & this forum Poca..WOW..what a line it was..Sid knew Abhay weakness & Abhay knew Siddharth's strength..EXCELLENT very true..!!...

I can only say thank you. I am glad you enjoy reading my posts. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

And you conquered my heart with that line expalining ..in brackets how HOTTT Abhay was looking today..(As always..😳)

And MAINLY ..that last scene and that ANGER RED HOT ON HIS FACE..HE was looking like a HOTT HOTT FURNACE..Woooooooooo..I dont mind getting charred..I swear..vivian looked red hot handsome..with that new face of deadly angst & anger..!!Cannot wait for tomorrow..!! But Poca..I feel ABHAY should realise that his evil bro who wants only sorrow for him..will any how find out about his love..as per his premonision..and be with her ...na..He should have realised hwo low his brother can go..!! Why he just cant be next to her or tell her the truth....!! I am sooooo scared..yaar really..!!

Don't be scared. Abhay will round up and handle Sid when it comes to Sid attacking Abhay-Piya. He will not go anywhere and Sid can be controlled by Abhay if Abhay really goes to do it.

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
😛
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago