Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well, i think that was another FW loophole....we both cant be wrong.....honestly these loopholes have become FW's trademark...it seems as though for once if they come up with a case devoid of any loophole, they would be rendered unrecognisable.

But, i think that telephone conversation which abhijeet had with his informer has some significance,may be it forbodes something which will happen in future or maybe we are attaching too much importance to a trivial thing which is yet another loophole of FW's
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i like the case story...it was above the expectations...all cast job was superb....investigation and detections was good..So overall Nice episode...
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Got a problem with like button. Whenever I click there, page popped up to top of page...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deep_baner

well, i think that was another FW loophole....we both cant be wrong.....honestly these loopholes have become FW's trademark...it seems as though for once if they come up with a case devoid of any loophole, they would be rendered unrecognisable.

But, i think that telephone conversation which abhijeet had with his informer has some significance,may be it forbodes something which will happen in future or maybe we are attaching too much importance to a trivial thing which is yet another loophole of FW's

Yes the tongue print was a huge loophole. Still it was a better than many cases.

As March is approaching I dont think the conversation was a loophole it has to have some meaning
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the episode !! not that bad !! My trio mainly duo was there to keep me bonded to the episode !! I enjoyed !!! ACP didn't go OTT !! Daya sir was looking wow and did awsomely like always !! My Adi sir was marvelous !!!

A common plot but well handled !! all in all a nice episode !!! I enjoyed it !!
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I saw the episode to some extent but dozed off in the middle, thanks to my ill-health !! Will have to watch it again to know what was happening actually.. but i liked the episode till whatever i could see !! It was interesting mostly... and lots of investigations here and there. The auto-driver informer conversation with Abhijeet was surprising !! March is here...does it mean something?

the team distribution seemed very good... I mean, in most of the scenes at lab and bureau, the entire team was present. Tarika-Abhi convo for a min.... chalo maaf kiya !!

I always love the pairing of Abhi-Freddy !! I mean.. they are exactly opposite and its lovely at times to see how Abhi reacts to poor Freddy.😊..a Very sweet and sour relationship...
Bhavna  And Shaggy what do you think of the Abhijeet - Informer conversation?
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel it's a start to something to come up in the future !!! Just a jist ki something is in store !!!
I hope its not another one of those Abhjeet in trouble cases. Its scaring me, otherwise a good episode
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A good episode has come finally..Well March appears to have positive changes in store for us if episodes like these are aired. None of our trio were in their Mr India avatars. But I wish we had got more of Vivek..He has extraordinary potential..It has to be tapped. ACP sir was not shouting his tonsils out...That's a good thing.. Daya sir everything about you is flawless except those glasses.. Sir please get rid of them.. Aditya sir is back in action ( what more can we ask for) , Sachin has improved to a great extent.. His hard work is showing.. Freddy's buffoonery  did not reach The Irritating extent..Thank God!!! I loved watching ACP sir pul Dr Salunkhe's leg..Well if Abhi-Daya can pull each others leg, then why not ACP-Salunkhe duo?? I am yet to understand why those cigarettes with the prints of Shyam's lips suddenly settle down in Sheela's house??  But otherwise there aren't many loopholes & flaws in this one.. Good editing..
Now coming to the main complaint..may of you must have guessed it...Why is the romeo side of Abhijeet back in action??? It is terribly harmful for the health, patience & mental stability of the audience  & equally harmful for ABHIJEET .. I have been shouting my tonsils out like ACP sir...  Please make the forensic lab look like a place where people come to work..
Lets face it FW, due to one person's drawbacks..somebody else is being sacrificed..