Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nandiniraizada

Waqt ki Paheli

I am finding the episode fine till now. Good investigation, good plot, I hope it ends on a good note too

But that small scene where Abhijeet is speaking to an auto walla is and talking secret talk is  giving me the jitters. 

Are we on the verge of another Abhijeet fasao series? I hope not

No di, please no more phasao series, be it Abhi sir or daya sir or anyone!!!!!
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Okay the episode was quite good.... I was quite satisfied with it... again full dose of Abhi sir, ACP sir was seen less and no "screaming" luckily, Daya sir was also less, Forensics were okay except for..... ummmm... forget it.... Vivek, sachin, Kaajal and Freddy were as usual to so much visible, but how much was given it was good!!!! Side-actors were still bearable today IMO....

But however the main problem was that, it was very similiar to Rahasmay Khoon Padosi Ka..... very similiar to that one..... But all together a good one.....
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't see this one, actually. I had guests at home. will try to catch it on Nipun's uploads tomorrow or so...esp because many of you liked it.
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@Nemee it was not for Sheela's husband

@Shagnika, Bhavna I hope you are right and its not Abhijeet this time. I dont think I will be able to take another one.

yah it will definatly not related with Abhijeet...because he was saying to auto driver to follow someone....so definatly he was not saying this for his own self....
But, may be this is just a blooper....Because in 2nd lst week.in one episode Kajol was looking Supicious...And we was expeting that this will be related with some next episode.....But nothng happend....Or may be this is possible...That Abhijeet was saying to autto driver to follow kajol...????
Edited by neeme - 13 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Yeah, Visrom di, it was quite good, but I knida found it very similiar to Khooni Padosi..... Plus a stupid flirt scene, which was unnecesaarily added, and the way tarika reacted 🤢 I jumped off the sofa quite scared as to what happened the way she screeched!!!!
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: visrom

I didn't see this one, actually. I had guests at home. will try to catch it on Nipun's uploads tomorrow or so...esp because many of you liked it.

Visrom it was good episode...Watch it definatly..May be u can understand somethng about Abhijeet call Seen...
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

yah it will definatly not related with Abhijeet...because he was saying to auto driver to follow someone....so definatly he was not saying this for his own self....
But, may be this is just a blooper....Because in 2nd lst week.in one episode Kajol was looking Supicious...And we was expeting that this will be related with some next episode.....But nothng happend....Or may be this is possible...That Abhijeet was saying to autto driver to follow kajol...????

I wish this is true...... I'll pray that she gets some good role in some nice daily soap. Wont mind to have an over dose of her... and finally end her role like daksh
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whole CID team together after a long long long time
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayhi2su

@cid_hd  yes after every good cid episode i have the same feeling

What feeling ? 😕
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CID_HD

Something weird happened when Abhijit putting the notice on the board, he was wearing full sleeve coat and shirt too. But the hands shown on screen was wearing half sleeve shirt or t-shirt.

I noticed it today when I saw the episode on Nipun's collection.
Forget the half-sleeve. That pink string was missing on the right wrist. It is not Aditya sir at all. 😕