Loved it
Everyone loved geet sooo much
Can't wait 4 more maaneet
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
Posted: 13 years ago
thankyouu sooo much evrryone for commenting
i'm glad i've got people liking my posts
i'm sorry i can't reply to everyone's comments...
i
  do try my best to reply to
everyones comments...
i'm sorry i haven't update my FF in a while...

mysmelly laptop decided to crash on me and freeze everytime i log in and then when i'm on the net it kept freezing...
also my usb which i have save both ff's on decided to break on me so i had to quicly save everything to my laptop which was the reasonn for it to freeze and crash...
sooo sooo sooo sorry...

will have updated by today or tomorrow both FF's x
thankyouuu
xxx

sorry oncee again xx

x loveyou alll xx

Edited by Nazmaa - 13 years ago

sooo sorry guyss... 😳

i know i have not updated for ages... i've not been well..

ontop of that my laptop has been drriving me nuts...

kept freezing on me then it restarted on me...

seriously needed rebooting...

then i had assgnments that needed doing...deadlines deadlines... i'm sooo tired.. tooo... u have been waiting soo patiently for your updates... this next part is sooo Shytee... i know i know... it was either this or nothing... my mind has completely gone blank for the past 2weeks... everytime i opened this it just got closed... plus i broke my USB,..,,

i nearly died thinkng i lostmy FF's 😭😭😭

but dont worry all is well...

thanks guys for waiting soo patiently... i know you want to read the FF now...

so here it goes...

Chapter 18

Geet was glad to be free' it felt soo nice ' she was glad she had an amazing family. Without them she would not have gotten through any of this' that ugly mutt Dev was behind bars.. he couldn't hurt anyone anymore' wow did it feel good to be free.. no more tension' just me and my family though geet' she smiled at herself' she felt like she hasn't smiled in ages' all she had been doing since her brothers return was get depressed' she felt soo bad' she was going to celebrate' her eyes twinkled'. And her smile was the most angelic smile ever'.

Today was a new day for geet'. She went upstairs to her room to see what she could do'. Hmmm she decided to get into the shower first' she needed a nice long shower'. After she had her shower she got changed' she dried her hair' she went downstairs and sat next to yash' she smiled at yash'.

Yash ' Kaisi ho Geet'

Geet ' veerji mein bilkul teek hoon' mein aaj ek bohat acha mood mein hoon'. Jantha hai kyun??

Yash ' kyun???

Geet- kyun ki aap mujhe baar ghoomne leh kar ja raha hai' she smirked'.

Yash ' acha he smiled' he was happy that finally geet was happy' after ages he has seen her smile.. it felt so once to see her smile.. the whole family enjoyed watching her smile' knowing they were all staring at her geet turned around and look at them'

Geet looked at them confused' wondering why they were all staring at her.. she was going to ask them when she heard the doorbell'  she jumped up' she yelled I'll get it'

She walked upto the door' while walking towards the door geet was feeling a little bit awkward' wondering if it was maan'

Geet Monologue..

Geet tum bhi na,'. Kis ki barah mein soch rahi hai'. She started thinking about all the times she was with maan' mujhe na kuch nahi pata' mein meera si baat karthi hoon'  yeh har waqt maan mera demaak mein kyun araha hai' '. She smiled' I don't like him' she made a cute angry face' vo mera bhai ka dost hai'. He doesn't even like me that way' he only talks to me because I'm yash's sister'

I need to open the door' arghhh she screamed.., just a little bit too loud'

Yash ' kya Hua Geet??

Geet ' kuch nahi veerji'

Geet slowly opened the door'

There stood maan'

Maan looked at geet and smiled' he was soo handsome.. she said what she was thinking out loud.  Maan smirked'

Maan's Monologue

She called me handsome'. I don't think she was supposed to say that out loud'. I'm guessing it was supposed to be her thoughts' she doesn't even know I heard what she said' lol this is going to be fun'.. she happy today' I'm glad' she's not sad anymore'. She seems a lot happier. I can not see her sad' mujhe use hasna hua deekh kar bohat acha lag raha hai''

Geet moved aside to let Maan in'

She didnt even say hello' she just let him in' she was feeling awkward in front of him' she didn't like it' she didn't know wht to say' she hardly looked him in the eyes'.

She closed the door behind him and walked away'

She felt really strange infront of him'

Maan liked the way she was acting but still felt weird'

Yash was sat with Meera'

They were both talking Yash was lieing down with his head on Meera's lap. Not knwing what to do' things were still fresh in his mind' Geet n Dev it was just horrible'.

Meera smiled at him'

Meera ' kya hua??

Yash -  kuch bhi to nahin'

Meera knowing what was disturbing him tried to make him forget' she started moving her hand through his hair' liking the feel of it he stopped thinking about Geet'. He started to relax' he smiled '. Knwing it has done the trick she bent down to kiss his forehead'

Meera ' tumhe Geet ki koi tension nahi karni paragi'

Yash ' kyun'

Meera ' kyun ki hum hai na' Geet bilkul teek ho jayagi'

Yash smiled'.

Meera ' vo aab ek choti ladki nahi hai' ab bari hogayi hai'

Yash ' mujhe pata hai'

Meera ' acha abb noo tension'

Yash ' no tension'.

Maan was sat with Geet'none of them spoke' no-one moved' Geet was getting nervous'.

Maan did not like this silence'. It was far too quiet for him' not that he minded the silence'. Well before he met Geet he would have loved this silence but not now' this silence was killing him. He looked up  at Geet only to find her looking back at him' more staring at him then looking at him'

Geet was just staring at him' keeping a picture of him in her mind'' she loved the way he was trying to think of something to get rid of this awkward silence'

next part - ??? nothing yet 😭

sorry...

anyway guys... heres a chance to make the storry the way you want it...

give ideas aboutyour storylines or the next track even new character entries :)

what you waitiing foorrr

HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT PLEASE 😛

loveyouu guys for waitng ever soo patiently...

xxx

Edited by Nazmaa - 13 years ago
rosesana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey that was great update n cant wait for next part
Thanks for the pm
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadz