Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=kawaii_geet]
100 % AGREED.....b4 shaadi i thot it'd be interesting to see dem as hubby-wify😳....but now..........yuck🤢🤢🤢.....they were better off before marriage...kam se kam hume thoda sa maaneet romance to milta tha😍....but now.....stupid dev😡, stupid, illogical accident,🤬 irritatingAA😡😡,,,,,oops....AAN🤬...and dumb cvs......uff
[/QUOTE]they r using maneet as fillers yaar not doing and we r not getting it a big NO
saanjh11 thumbnail
i think they have started to turn deaf ear to us and our demands ghrrrrrrrr i just hate them 
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

@bobby

yaar daily raising hope and daily crusing down has become in tolerable for us cv ko kya ho gaya hai why they r after banning maneet romance even eyelocks r missing chi chi chi what they have done to it yaar😡

They have completely lost it.........no regards for the fans......we spend our precious time in the forum & appreciate & criticize for the show's betterment but they don't even bother to respond to our opinions .....Maaneet's romance has completely vanished from ghsp & the show is taken up entirely by the utter crap AA track
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

even then donno what they will do why they all r after maneet romance banning god wanna kill them😆

sanjh its not CV........its VED was aginst............pregnant women romance...........he looks like  some oldie who write saatiyan......too..and belong to category who think .........pregnat women cant do anything with her husband........than........indian audience will reject it,.,.

HOLD ON............from march we willl see only maneet romance............no AA......
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

sanjh its not CV........its VED was aginst............pregnant women romance...........he looks like  some oldie who write saatiyan......too..and belong to category who think .........pregnat women cant do anything with her husband........than........indian audience will reject it,.,.

HOLD ON............from march we willl see only maneet romance............no AA......

no AA😃 KULS IS THeir TRACK ENDING. plzzzzzzzzz give us confirm good news
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
agar CVs ko naye character & tracks dalne ka itna hi shauk hai to why dont they add Sameera...............kya woh bhul gaye hai older episodes..........ya phir unko show ki story ki kuch fikr hi nahi hai??????????

sometimes I feel they are taking viewers for granted ki kuch bhi dalo story main......DD & GC ko to hum dekhenge hi.....

the audiance would be more happy & stick to show by watching completion open links left early............. like the PHOTO mystery at DEV- GEET shadi (Its never revealed hai na??) or the vicky track, rather than bringing maans sis from nowhere and then on top of that her love story.............please........ nobody must interested in AA story........

DEV ko permanently jail bhej dete to shayad use replace bhi nahi karana padata...............

CVs ko itani common sense bhi nahi hai kya.........

Agar yahi chalata rehana hai........to I wish jaldi end ho jaye GHSP............at least I will be happy watching older episodes again.
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

😆😆😆 oho he acting like true ved but what others r doing yaar  omg we reached mars and he still in cave age 😆 but they have shown a little after wedding they cud continue it nowdays they have ruined the essence of ghsp using maneet as fillers yaar
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

They have completely lost it.........no regards for the fans......we spend our precious time in the forum & appreciate & criticize for the show's betterment but they don't even bother to respond to our opinions .....Maaneet's romance has completely vanished from ghsp & the show is taken up entirely by the utter crap AA track

they better show delivery of the child and move further they even stopped simple eyelocks and hugs .i want them to end it rather than torturing us 😡
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehalS

agar CVs ko naye character & tracks dalne ka itna hi shauk hai to why dont they add Sameera...............kya woh bhul gaye hai older episodes..........ya phir unko show ki story ki kuch fikr hi nahi hai??????????

sometimes I feel they are taking viewers for granted ki kuch bhi dalo story main......DD & GC ko to hum dekhenge hi.....

the audiance would be more happy & stick to show by watching completion open links left early............. like the PHOTO mystery at DEV- GEET shadi (Its never revealed hai na??) or the vicky track, rather than bringing maans sis from nowhere and then on top of that her love story.............please........ nobody must interested in AA story........

DEV ko permanently jail bhej dete to shayad use replace bhi nahi karana padata...............

CVs ko itani common sense bhi nahi hai kya.........

Agar yahi chalata rehana hai........to I wish jaldi end ho jaye GHSP............at least I will be happy watching older episodes again.

i am wid u dear they are so stupid to ruin such a good serial and leads
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fats30

no AA😃 KULS IS THeir TRACK ENDING. plzzzzzzzzz give us confirm good news

we can't say anything yaar ab to dar lagne lagaa hai 😡