Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

if they carry on wid this soon many will be joining u 😭

even i have stopped watching geet....same thing everyday....da masti is gone sumwhr....even i thnk ffs r better thn da serial now!!!
manju_vip7 thumbnail
CVs--I cannot tolerate the AA scenes anymore.  It seems they are the leads and Maneet playing side role.  I don't like the episodes nowadays ever since the AA track.  I have reduced watching Geet from 3 times to only once  and if they don't resume passionate romance, their SR, intensity, I have to stop watching GHSP.

Logic has gone out of the window.  Maneet cannot be close physically for the baby's safety but Geet survived a huge accident and came out totally unharmed for herself and baby.  This is ridiculou.  CVs--you better tell the doctor to phone and say Geet's reports are perfectly normal and they can go ahead with their physical relation.
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

bobby lets do it its crossing limit yaar we fed up of this bro-sis type of love n care bt maan n geet😡

Saach mei Sanjh,we fans need to intervene too seriously otherwise the show will end up in utter crap.......we r continuously screaming for some intense Maaneet romance & they r showing this bro-sis type of love....they don't have any respect for the fans.......its ridiculous😡 Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuls11

Sanjh dont losse hope..........from nest week............news writers.............probaly less..........AA and more sensible storyline..............

even then donno what they will do why they all r after maneet romance banning god wanna kill them😆
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

even i have stopped watching geet....same thing everyday....da masti is gone sumwhr....even i thnk ffs r better thn da serial now!!!

we all gonna do same very soon if cv don't listen to us all our fault why asked for maneet wedding they were better before ufffff
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manju_vip7

CVs--I cannot tolerate the AA scenes anymore.  It seems they are the leads and Maneet playing side role.  I don't like the episodes nowadays ever since the AA track.  I have reduced watching Geet from 3 times to only once  and if they don't resume passionate romance, their SR, intensity, I have to stop watching GHSP.

Logic has gone out of the window.  Maneet cannot be close physically for the baby's safety but Geet survived a huge accident and came out totally unharmed for herself and baby.  This is ridiculou.  CVs--you better tell the doctor to phone and say Geet's reports are perfectly normal and they can go ahead with their physical relation.

donno where they want to take it to dump completely yaar
saanjh11 thumbnail
@bobby
yaar daily raising hope and daily crusing down has become in tolerable for us cv ko kya ho gaya hai why they r after banning maneet romance even eyelocks r missing chi chi chi what they have done to it yaar😡
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

we all gonna do same very soon if cv don't listen to us all our fault why asked for maneet wedding they were better before ufffff

100 % AGREED.....b4 shaadi i thot it'd be interesting to see dem as hubby-wify😳....but now..........yuck🤢🤢🤢.....they were better off before marriage...kam se kam hume thoda sa maaneet romance to milta tha😍....but now.....stupid dev😡, stupid, illogical accident,🤬 irritatingAA😡😡,,,,,oops....AAN🤬...and dumb cvs......uff
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

even then donno what they will do why they all r after maneet romance banning god wanna kill them😆

They better switch on to new cv's otherwise  .......even God can't save our show..... previously we used to expect something & the cv's fulfilled our wishes beyond our expectations.........& nowadays expect karne se bhi darr lagta hai.......na jaane kya dekne ko mile

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

They better switch on to new cv's otherwise  .......even God can't save our show..... previously we used to expect something & the cv's fulfilled our wishes beyond our expectations.........& nowadays expect karne se bhi darr lagta hai.......na jaane kya dekne ko mile

i second u.......