ghsp on its way to reach heights

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
1.omg first we had to watch AA scenes and now with that double AN scenes and AAN scenes too thank cv i am loving it what more cud we ask for?.

2.god pinch me and tell me that maan-geet are hubby-wife not friends or cousin playing nok-jhok in the family thank u cv you kept the mystery of abt maan-geet relation still a suspense for us?

3.thanks for giving us the daadi who is so expert in lying ab pata chala that annie and dev  from whom they learnt it??

4.thanks for dev baabu ki pitaai looking natural and maan baabu ka accident unnatural who is ur makeup artist??

5.thanks for pouring water on our dreams we thought maan in outhouse u sent dev there,how u know what we r thinking and do just opposite of it??

6.thanks to u for throwing love,romance ,passion,intensity out of the window and replacing it with teenager leg pulling.

7.last thanks for giving us the promo because of it our hopes r still on otherwise we wud have started thinking abt stop watching ghsp because leads have changed to AAN ,why u doing this?? are u all in love with annie and arjun so much then take them home and relieve usComputer Angry Throw Out Window Smiley Smilie Smileys Smilies Icon Icons Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif Gifs

ps cv we want u to ans asmina's ques as promptly as possible and it is:-
l also have an imp ques to ask Dev accompanied those gundas in hospital near highway, how come he was found in KM  or nowadays gundas after beating deliver a person at his home? l am so confused, trying my level best to find a ans but not getting.
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the one thing which i want to  done just a minute ago with these new cvs isComputer Angry Throw Out Window Smiley Smilie Smileys Smilies Icon Icons Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif Gifs throwing them out of the show
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
l also have an imp ques to ask Dev accompanied those gundas in hospital near highway, how come he was found in KM  or nowadays gundas after beating deliver a person at his home? l am so confused, trying my level best to find a ans but not getting.
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

1.omg first we had to watch AA scenes and now with that double AN scenes and AAN scenes too thank cv i am loving it what more cud we ask for?.

2.god pinch me and tell me that maan-geet are hubby-wife not friends or cousin playing nok-jhok in the family thank u cv you kept the mystery of abt maan-geet relation still a suspense for us?

3.thanks for giving us the daadi who is so expert in lying ab pata chala that annie and dev  from whom they learnt it??

4.thanks for dev baabu ki pitaai looking natural and maan baabu ka accident unnatural who is ur makeup artist??

5.thanks for pouring water on our dreams we thought maan in outhouse u sent dev there,how u know what we r thinking and do just opposite of it??

6.thanks to u for throwing love,romance ,passion,intensity out of the window and replacing it with teenager leg pulling.

7.last thanks for giving us the promo because of it our hopes r still on otherwise we wud have started thinking abt stop watching ghsp because leads have changed to AAN ,why u doing this?? are u all in love with annie and arjun so much then take them home and relieve usComputer Angry Throw Out Window Smiley Smilie Smileys Smilies Icon Icons Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif Gifs

Sanjh dear...all the points u made r BANG ON....especially points number 2, 6, 7.....I know that MAANEET scenes have so LOST their charm & quality....I mean aisa lagta hai ki unko ZABARDASTI ghussaya hua scene ho....no meaning....no chemistry...no proper execution  or conclusion....totally HOPELESS scenes of MAANEET....It hurts....😭

What to say yaar ??? The CVs have LOST IT ALL.....😡

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanjh... i agree.. Its disappointing ðŸ˜­ But we stil have to hang on for Maaneet  Only for them as long as we can right?
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanjh Ab GHSP hogi fans se parayee and AA hui GHSP ka apne........

Every day we are waiting for Maaneet moment But we watched AAAAAAA.

Ab bahut ho gaya . I am totally pissed off > Ye gussa kisko dekhaooo.................
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
really we want through new Cvs what they doing.torturing us
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Touche.....CVs jaago...fans khush nahi...TRPs girne ki baari aa jaayegi...don't like the Saas-bahu saga the show's turning into.
cv's cv's neend se jaago..........
isse pehle ki bahut der ho jaaye.......
AA ko chodo MAANEET KE PEECHE BHAAGO........
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sanjh dear...all the points u made r BANG ON....especially points number 2, 6, 7.....I know that MAANEET scenes have so LOST their charm & quality....I mean aisa lagta hai ki unko ZABARDASTI ghussaya hua scene ho....no meaning....no chemistry...no proper execution  or conclusion....totally HOPELESS scenes of MAANEET....It hurts....😭

What to say yaar ??? The CVs have LOST IT ALL.....😡                                                                           Sanjh & Param, totally agree with u both.......its too painful to see our favorite show,ghsp which once use to drive us crazy is driving us nuts these days..........if the old cv's r not brought back then the show will vanish within few days & it feels really pain to say this harsh words but can't help it.........