Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
its sort of funny.......even the stamp papers are issued against a name, divorce by mutual consent is not that easy...first they have to prove they are really married and i dont think they have anything...showing these papers was really funny and total filmy...really he is a lucky boy i feel he is forgiven for everything, he wants divorce when he wants, no one says anything to him........wow what a life..i envy him, bechara sid itna kaam karta hai, he is so good...and he is suffering......i think he should take revenge...what a rubbish story they are trying on us really.......
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandipai

its sort of funny.......even the stamp papers are issued against a name, divorce by mutual consent is not that easy...first they have to prove they are really married and i dont think they have anything...showing these papers was really funny and total filmy...really he is a lucky boy i feel he is forgiven for everything, he wants divorce when he wants, no one says anything to him........wow what a life..i envy him, bechara sid itna kaam karta hai, he is so good...and he is suffering......i think he should take revenge...what a rubbish story they are trying on us really.......

Viren has a cool life...even Divya...I wrote some days back, that I envy these people...koi kaam dhanda nahin, baas issues pe issues...how safe is their life? they have so many people to bear their tantrums and they also come across partners, who will bear their tantrums...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† who cares in this world about others! actually, Viren really needed to see a "villain" brother and a "dominating" wife, πŸ˜†...then only he would appreciate what life has given him!

Coming to divorce, I dont even think their marriage is registered in the court to get a legal divorce! may be Nivedita can say that tomorrow!πŸ˜•
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@Bahar

I'ld share a true story today. I knew a guy, whose father had sent him to boarding school, but he was probably in class 6 that time. That guy has so much issues and he always used to claim that he was mentally tortured by his father etc etc, same what Viren is claiming. He was extremely handsome, and a hot favourite among girls. His way of speaking was very polite and romantic. He always used to claim that he is totally fit mentally, because his father had sent him to a hostel.
Accidentally I met the person some years after, in USA. U wont believe he has married a rich physician/psychiatrist, makes that poor girl dance on his little finger by emotional blackmailing (girl is too maive to even make out), he does not work, his wife works for him, previously he used to stay in another US city than his wife (completing his education, which never used to get completedπŸ˜†) and had lot of GFs, whom also he used to emotionally blackmail saying the same story of his hostel and family and that he married his wife, telling his wife that a husband-wife relation is not possible! He can have physical intimacy with her, but she should never try to cut his way. His wife is happy to marry him...it seems she has loved him and thus has married him without any expectation.

strange case! this is a reality...

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Coming to divorce, I dont even think their marriage is registered in the court to get a legal divorce! may be Nivedita can say that tomorrow!πŸ˜•

Shuush we viewers are too thick to think about these things πŸ˜†

I dont think Nivi will say anything like that....or Viren will get the police and get her kicked out πŸ˜†
starz4me thumbnail

@Bahar

I'ld share a true story today. I knew a guy, whose father had sent him to boarding school, but he was probably in class 6 that time. That guy has so much issues and he always used to claim that he was mentally tortured by his father etc etc, same what Viren is claiming. He was extremely handsome, and a hot favourite among girls. His way of speaking was very polite and romantic. He always used to claim that he is totally fit mentally, because his father had sent him to a hostel.
Accidentally I met the person some years after, in USA. U wont believe he has married a rich physician/psychiatrist, makes that poor girl dance on his little finger by emotional blackmailing (girl is too maive to even make out), he does not work, his wife works for him, previously he used to stay in another US city than his wife (completing his education, which never used to get completedπŸ˜†) and had lot of GFs, whom also he used to emotionally blackmail saying the same story of his hostel and family and that he married his wife, telling his wife that a husband-wife relation is not possible! He can have physical intimacy with her, but she should never try to cut his way. His wife is happy to marry him...it seems she has loved him and thus has married him without any expectation.

I think he is a psycho......if he is using her.
Poor Girl...........i wud be scared......btw.........do u know the person or his wife ??.................i mean......if u r friends with her.....then make her aware of the truth yaar..........pata nahi aage kya kare voh banda.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starz4me

I think he is a psycho......if he is using her.
Poor Girl...........i wud be scared......btw.........do u know the person or his wife ??.................i mean......if u r friends with her.....then make her aware of the truth yaar..........pata nahi aage kya kare voh banda.

He is not a psycho...thats the reality. Previously, many of us also believed that he is a psycho, and he needs help.he used to call the university center that he is in an urge to commit suicide. He has lots of stories...like before he used to tell us that he would marry a widow, because he feels pained to see them and when it came to marriage, he married a rich girl, definitely not a widow but a girl who is established, single, US citizen,can feed him and financially support him.

Can u imagine his brain? he is fooling his wife, who is herself a psychiatrist. He never stays continuously with his wife. Since, we have seen him on a regular basis, we had formed a pretty good idea about his habits. I used to know him. But I cut all ties with him, he is very scared of me. I dont know his wife, but I am sure,the wife knows of his habits. Its just her love or obsession that he cannot get rid of him.

and if u look at him, any girl will just fall in love, He is so handsome and so polished!πŸ˜†
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Shuush we viewers are too thick to think about these things πŸ˜†

I dont think Nivi will say anything like that....or Viren will get the police and get her kicked out πŸ˜†

what will he tell the police?

he might compaint of "husband abuse"πŸ˜†
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Bahar

OMG thats tragic! Poor women she is getting nothing from the relationship. 

Class 6...I'm not sure how old he was then. But guessing older then young Viren.

I am sorry you can not blame your action on what your father did to you. Ok I agree emotional childhood can cause alot of problems and different people take it different ways. And it can cause you to lose your head... but what he is doing doesnt seem to be of a hurt human being. But a clever and lazy human being...and he knows how to use people.

And if his father did mentally torture him? Why send him off to boarding school... people who mentally torture someone else...won't let them off  so easily.

Looks like he is using one mishap in his childhood to cover all the mistakes he's doing throughout his life!

I myself didn't have a rosey childhood doesnt mean I go around doing these kind of things.

People need to stop and blame themselves for their own mistakes and stop putting the blame else where. 

She is a psychiatrist and  doesnt see the big problem in her life. But then your always blind to your loved ones. 

I guess if she ever finds out about him. She will be both personally and professional broken. 

Life is unfair!

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya she should move forward in life....i dont think she would ever get married again after this bitter experience but would like to c her thinking for herself and doing something constructive...as such living with such an unpredictable husband would really be a torture for her.....when he does not want her to stay with him whats the point........i think dadaji should take her as his daughter and she continues staying there...and as such she can say she is not giving divorce and this house is hers....wanna c what nivi says, or she can also say i will sign the papers only if u forgive your family and be good....it is possible with nivi she can go to any limits....nivi mata ki jai ho...mandir banwana padega uska phir toh.........will fly down to mumbai to touch her feet...no no CTs feet.....modern ramayana
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

🀣🀣

Actually it is kinda like my first Indian show πŸ˜†

20  rupees are always written on the paper? Honestly I have no idea about Indian paper works.

Here I dont think they will write 20 rupees πŸ˜† Not that I've been divorced to know... or married πŸ˜† 

I'm sure its not in property papers here...

actually all stamp papers n legal documents have sum price written on it...soo 4 dat its not necessary to get divorce dear...hahhahaha