Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aditi, hopefully FB will open for me after few hrs...😊 I will tell u there only😆 IF PM service is boring😆😆😆 Besides,  me is logging out now😊 and I think u got it right😉he is the only one😃😆
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
@Pallu&Gouri 🤗Goose is saving everytime I update so I think she will have all the parts that I updated in the past..
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@pallu : i so knew  it ws him.....😆
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
I came back to the meeting after 5 or 10 minutes because I could not let my personal life problems interrupt my proffessional phase..When I entered,Mehul introduced me to everyone as a work experience Student..Everyone wished me luck and gave a warm welcome except for Ishaan who gave me evils..Men I tell you, they cannot bear it when the attention is diverted to someone else..Insecure Freaks they are..Mehul also announced that he is happy to sign a contract with Ishaan so he is conducting a party that night and I am going to host and organise the party.

I was pretty surprised with the trust mehul placed in me on the first day itself..I asked him about the same because I was just worried I didn't want to mess anything up..He replied:"Everyone has their first time and I well be there if you need help,Taking risks will help you achieve your path because every path won't be a walk in park just trust yourself.Good Luck"and he left with a wink..Gosh Understanding men was out of my league, I continued with my work ignoring Men's Mood swings..I left for the Venue and organised everything I could and the organisation of the party was completed by 7 pm..I was tired by now and I realized I had skipped lunch because I saw mom's missed calls on my phone..I was rushing home and I was running through the traffic lights, I was about to be hit by a car(Yes I was pretty careless) but someone caught my hand immediately and pulled me back..Ok you gusy are thinking its Ishaan nope it was Ishita his sister..She told me off for my carelessness and took me home..I insisted I had to go home because Mom was waiting for me..she said: "I know you haven't had lunch that is why your mom is waiting for you she sent me here" Look at the tiem it is 7:30 pm and the party starts in half an hour, common have your lunch here.."I said:"But, I have to collect something to wear"..She said: "You can wear my clothes"..She brought a red saree out from her wardrobe and I quickly wore it..she wished me luck and I left..I was 10 minutes late so Mehul was angry he pulled me to the corner and asked the reason for being so late,I apologised and he was calm by then....He continued:"By the way Amazing venue..you have designed and organised it so well..Mam you have a great future waiting for you.." I thanked him and asked him:"Why do you call me Mam"..He hesitated and said: "My way of respect for women"..I laughed..

I realized someone was watching us and it was none other than Ishaan, I was just thinking as to why is he staying so far may be he was just thinking of an answer to my questions..The party started and everyone praised me..I was really happy and contended with everything..Everyone was enjoying except one person Ishaan, I knew he wanted to talk to me but why wasn't he coming forward..women don't have to give the first hand always..
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello devils.

So the same SBB segment today also. Promo. They are trying to milk as many TRP's as they can using Maan's dhol shol. Lage raho is all I have to say to them.

Whatz going on here? Other than Anwesha's story which is splendid BTW....
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sharmishtha thanks dear... i finally managed to remove myself from that site
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
I announced that everyone will dance now to celebrate the contract for Mr.Ishaan patel and Mr.Mehul Bhatt and wish them luck..Everyone went on the dance floor with their respective partners while I stood there admiring them...I went to pick a glass of juice since I was feeling restless..(My mood swings hehe)and I saw ishaan standing there,he snatched the glass from my hands and spilled the juice in the bin..I asked him about his problem and he said:"Nothing this juice was not meant for you" and he Left from there..I picked the other glass and drank the juice so as soon as  I had the juice I was feeling really weird..

The next moment I see Mehul on his knees who was asking for a dance..I did hesitate but gave my hand in later, we went to the dance floor and started dancing...My head was feeling really heavy by then so I excused myself from there to go to the loo..I went to the loo and I peuked a lot, those days were bad..I used to peuk a lot but today it was different I was feeling sick completely with a heavy headache..As soon as I opened the door of the loo, Mehul was standing there with a smirk..I said: "Hmm..hi I was just coming"..He came forward to me and said: "I couldn't wait.." The Next moment he was on the floor because someone hit him on the head at that moment..That someone was none other than Ishaan..I said: "Ishaan sir don't you think you are too much..you men have too many insecurity problems"..I was leaving but I felt dizzy and was falling but he caught me and took me in his arms to the car..

I didn't remember anything what happened, I just woke up to find myself in Ishita's room..I rushed out to Ishaan's room to find out what happened last night..He was not there, my head was still heavy I went to the washroom to wash my face..later on I went back home where Mom was standing at the door fustrated at me..She continyed: "Anwesha when will you ever learn to recognise people?Do you know what might have happened to you?How can you be so careless..Your so called new Boss mehul was a perv..he mixed something in your Juice,Ishaan stopped you from drinking but Mehul swapped the glass..If Ishaan didn't save you last night you don't know what could have happened to you..

I just received a huge reality check..That is how Ishaan was he loved to make him look bad in front of me but his inner side always takes care of me no matter what..My guardian angel he was..I was in tears and note they were khushi ke ansoo..It was 5 am so I knew Ishaan would be in the park so I ran there..Yep I was like Geet I used to run a lot..I realise how careless I was when I watch Geet run here and there..
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Anwesha: Awwwwwwwwww the best gift ever that u r updating today 😳 Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Anwesha_02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

@Anwesha: Awwwwwwwwww that best gift ever that u r updating today 😳

Is it your BIrthday😲
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Anwesha: Naa, it was my sister's birthday yesterday, my birthday is on October 😳, I said this, coz I was waiting eagerly for ur story, u don't know how much I love it, it's the best real life love story I ever read of our time........