Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

but one thing was unfair dat he didn't performed in both episodes....still he was in the competition

Back problem will not heal in one day na?😊

See, fact is this-- he got a relaxation of ONE WEEK'S EPISODE just like others. And he was given the same leeway as others-- to make a vote appeal FOR ONE ELIMINATION despite not performing. It is this point that we have to consider.
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

LOL they fear Shushant. Cause Shushant is an AMAZINGGGG dancer πŸ˜†

LOL it's a competition and every sane contestant should be and hence is scared of another contestant. Dancing has nothing to little do with this competition. I am sure that (understandably) Sushant is also scared of other participants.
Seeta thumbnail
I think even Salman had hurt his leg and took a episode break.... Correct me if I am wrong.  So Mahi or anyone else should not point fingures at others.
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soul_angel

*Sigh*

Here is where you called me mannerless INDIRECTLY as I don't know the existence of manners

And here is where you said that I took offense INDIRECTLY now don't say that you wasn't refering to me of course you included me in those some people as you are saying this to me if you weren't then you should have said it to those people.
I don't know why I have to quote you and tell you where you said what ? as you clearly seem to understand indirect directions so well πŸ˜›

Oh god see how people are so hypocritical that they forget what they even said or did themselves πŸ˜†

Goodbye Ekta it was not so lovely talking to you πŸ˜Š Is this manners enough for you? or was it mannerless again? cause I am not gonna say it was lovely when it clearly wasn't πŸ˜†

lol oh god .. tht manners was directed to ppl in the show .... you said you prefer ppl who say everythin in front so i said there are ways and ways of sayin things .. you can say a bad thing but with manners and not seem so harm

see how ppl just read wht they want .. useless lol
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Back problem will not heal in one day na?😊

See, fact is this-- he got a relaxation of ONE WEEK'S EPISODE just like others. And he was given the same leeway as others-- to make a vote appeal FOR ONE ELIMINATION despite not performing. It is this point that we have to consider.

but he was right dat he shud quit the show bcoz it would be unfair to other contestantsπŸ‘
shorti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is very unsportmanlike for mahi and salman. Why should the rules be different for sushant, when clearly daya and shekhar both got second chances? If mahi or salman were put in the same situation as sushant, would they have done differently?
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why is there such a long discussion over this when there is no EVIDENCE that Mahi and Salman said so? Were they quoted as saying this in some interview? No. Was any video clip of them shown on TV? No. All we saw was Mahi saying that she would like the top 3 to be herself, Chang and Yana, since Sushant did not perform. Obviously, she would want to be in the finals so the likely suspect for being out is the one who did not perform. There did not seem to be any animosity on the sets and Sushant laughed it off.

Is it not possible that the media made up this whole controversy, just like it made up the ones about Sushant threating to quit for Ankita or Kashmera creating a ruckus over Krushna's elimination?