Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: soul_angel

Well I prefer people speaking their mind and truth on faces not pretending to be all goody goody infront of everyone and then being bitchy behind their backs or pretending to be okay with everything when they are clearly not.

And I don't even prefer people who tell lies,makes stories about their competition and whine infront of their fans just to get votes πŸ˜›

πŸ‘  πŸ‘ 

i'm keeping my money on Mahi for JDJ title..she will be winning for suree for making everyone entertained and ppl here will be happy also as dey never consider dance element😊
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really enjoyed reading the posts of the FANS! πŸ˜†
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So this article turned out to be false, as I predicted πŸ˜† Then how come people always believed those articles that talked negatively about Sushant - especially the one which said Sushant threatened to leave JDJ if Ankita was not brought back!
mimz thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

So this article turned out to be false, as I predicted πŸ˜† Then how come people always believed those articles that talked negatively about Sushant - especially the one which said Sushant threatened to leave JDJ if Ankita was not brought back!

Don't you know?? It was about Sushita after all!
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
why does mahi always put down ankita and sushant? I don't get this girl @.@ Last week she was like that if you see someone doing good you should congratulate them and move on but what is she doing here? She doesn't even deserve to be in the competition!! Her can can today was totally crap and had no enjoyment factor in it !

And yana is a great dancer and I dont think she needs to be threatened.
Chang is a sweetheart. I think he deserves to win
Suneel_kumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

When Daya and Shekhar were given second chances then everyone was okay with it.....

daya aur shekhar ko second chance kab mila?
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

daya aur shekhar ko second chance kab mila?

I mean they were allowed to make vote appeal even when they did not really perform due to their illness, just like Sushant. I know "second chance" is the wrong choice of word here, but everyone was calling it second chance so I called it that way too to make things simpler.πŸ˜ƒ

Basically I meant to say that the rules were bent in the same way for Daya- he couldn't perform due to his back, got 0/30, did vote appeal, came in face-off. Same has happened with Sushant. Only difference is that Ragini was selected in face off over Daya cos she was better in face off.
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
LOL they fear Shushant. Cause Shushant is an AMAZINGGGG dancer πŸ˜†
Suneel_kumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I mean they were allowed to make vote appeal even when they did not really perform due to their illness, just like Sushant. I know "second chance" is the wrong choice of word here, but everyone was calling it second chance so I called it that way too to make things simpler.πŸ˜ƒ

Basically I meant to say that the rules were bent in the same way for Daya- he couldn't perform due to his back, got 0/30, did vote appeal, came in face-off. Same has happened with Sushant. Only difference is that Ragini was selected in face off over Daya cos she was better in face off.

but one thing was unfair dat he didn't performed in both episodes....still he was in the competition
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

LOL they fear Shushant. Cause Shushant is an AMAZINGGGG dancer πŸ˜†

exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!especially mahiii.😑😑...she can stay in top 3 only ifff sushant is out..thatz y she is upset with his come back..

sushanttttttttttt u must win the trophy n make all others mouth shut who are against u only bcoz of one reason that u got a second chance....

if that sekhar n daya can be given 2nd chances sushant must be given 10 chances as he is the amazing dancer of all seasons of JDJ...⭐️

Edited by anamika_0 - 13 years ago