Mahi,salman upset with sushant Rajput's comeback

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Co-contestant Mahi Vij and Yana's choreographer Salman are upset over the fact that Sushant has made a comeback on Jhalak despite not performing last week.

Though Sushant Singh Rajput did not perform in the last two episodes of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa , he will be making a comeback on this week's episode. He had a severe back injury last week and had opted out of dancing for last week's episode. The judges allowed him to take a break from dancing.

However after undergoing physiotherapy sessions for a week, Sushant is all set to strike back on the show and is ready to perform for this week's episode. He has taken heavy medication and his choreographer Shampa has given him simple dance steps which won't exert much pressure on his back.

However Sushant's entry in this week's episode has upset his co-contestants on the show. A unit-hand present on the show's shoot says, "Mahi Vij was upset with Sushant's comeback and thought it wasn't fair that he get a second chance after his non-performance last week". This could also be attributed to the fact that Sushant has been the strongest contender for all the other contestants, having scored a perfect 30 score in almost every other episode. So it's but natural that other contestants would want Sushant out to better their chances of winning the show.

The unit-hand adds, "Even Yana's choreographer Salman expressed his displeasure about Sushant's re-entry. Others like Meiyang Chang maintained a diplomatic stance and left the final decision on the judges".

As per latest update from the show sets, Sushant Singh Rajput and Yana Gupta have landed in the danger zone. Stay tuned and we shall update you on who gets eliminated.

Read more: Mahi upset with Sushant's comeback on Jhalak - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Mahi-upset-with-Sushants-comeback-on-Jhalak/articleshow/7562034.cms#ixzz1Erp7h300

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When Daya and Shekhar were given second chances then everyone was okay with it.....
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
whats's the problem  of mahi.daya and shekher were also given a second chance so why not sushant.and again mahi is not in danger zone   
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ha! Ha ! Ha!
Good sportsmanship!
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If the articles about Sushant faking his injury and the JDJ crew celebrating Ankita's exit were taken as false, so must this be.
sevak thumbnail
Mahi shud be happy that she's even surviving courtesy her fans !
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

If the articles about Sushant faking his injury and the JDJ crew celebrating Ankita's exit were taken as false, so must this be.

There has been no article about Sushant faking his injury. There was only a 'source' who said it.😉

Well yeah, I guess we should wait for the episode to air. I'm actually more surprised abt what has been written about Mahi.
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Oookay, I have realized that most articles are false except for the Spoiler ones ðŸ˜† I remember one article said that Yana got good comments from judges for her classical act but in fact the judge's comments were negative ðŸ˜†
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Oookay, I have realized that most articles are false except for the Spoiler ones ðŸ˜† I remember one article said that Yana got good comments from judges for her classical act but in fact the judge's comments were negative ðŸ˜†

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
--Rachna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

You agree with me, right? 😛 😆