Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: realitytv

Mahi๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ should be the last to comment about any contestant.  Her expressions when they say she is safe speaks for most of us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† (They sure they read right, something defo wrong๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Salman is plain lucky that his lifting skills got him so far. Both lack sportsmanship (Wasnt that the name given to Ankita)  They called her a sore loser, now the boots on their feet๐Ÿ˜†  Life really comes full circle.

Guys if u r confident about ur dancing prowess and fair judging๐Ÿ˜• then u dont need to fear SSR.๐Ÿ˜‰

Very good post ..well said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Life sure comes in full circle .... sooner than you expect .....๐Ÿ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tani91

Oh so now the true colors come out....who's being the sore loser now???? All was so dandy when shekhad and daya were in everyone was like oh they deserved it.... And now since its sushant it's unfair?? Hypocrisy at it's best

And salman should be the last one talking seeing that he was given the exact same chance when he had his injury ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: authentic_self

Ohkay now am i a silent reader here but cudnt help posting today:)

Not that I believe this article, but wud like to say one thng- when Ankita last time commented abt Mahi abt being the lowest scorer but still surviving the eliminations, Mahi's reaction to Ankita's comments were-

"Everyone has his own perception but since we get a chotti life we shud wish good for everyone and Koi agar aage badh raha hai toh with a smile we shud wish him/her good luck......dis is wat atleast i wud of done:)"

Now me eaggerly watin for monday to see if Mahi has actually said nethng like dis๐Ÿ˜ก

Last time we didnt get ne article stating Ankita was not a sport in accepting her elimination but we got to see an av of her's (foul game by Sony๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ). Lets wait and watch if we get to see Mahi and Salman av expressing their displeasure on Sushant being on the show.

Ruchi:)

agree ruchi.
@bold:exactly what she said.As per her own statement,she shud be happy for sushant and wish him good luck..this is what she said she wud hav done.SSR aage badh raha hai toh smile n say hurray!!...this is called hypocrisy.None complained when he actually got a second chance last week...nobody said anything infront of the judges when madz forcefully asked SSR not to quit.
This article is out now when he is saved from the danger zone n also gets a perfect score.....Angry

I wud love to see both last weeks' n this weeks' AVs of mahi....contradicting her own words๐Ÿ˜†
authentic_self thumbnail
Agree with u Gauri.....she actually made a fool of herself by expressing contradictory opinions๐Ÿ˜‰. The TB article also states that contestants hav voiced their displeasure on Sushant getting one more chance. Wud like to ask those contestants y they feel that he's got another chance.

The way i understand it is that he didnt perform in the earlier episode so zero score by all the judges....as a result he comes in danger zone as only votes cant help him survive elimination.....and hence the face off with the other bottom two contestant.....he proved himself by giving a good performance at the face off and hence he is safe.

I take it as Yana (Salman) has got another chance and not Sushant๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by authentic_self - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

When Daya and Shekhar were given second chances then everyone was okay with it.....

Niki...TOI is an expert at CITING so called Sources ..who are always un-verifiable...๐Ÿ˜† m sure when asked  directly...Mahi and Salman wuld give a very different answer... ๐Ÿ˜†

Nyways.. if Sushi has returned.. Yana/Salman too got benefited with a no elimination power used by Judges.... how come no comments on that... ๐Ÿ˜†
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha we will get to see what happened on monday when we see the actual show๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and if they actually had a problem with sushant coming back then it just shows their INSECURITIES!!! and it was a fair coming back cuz sushant got into the face-off and the judges saved him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ actually salman should be happy that the judges saved him and yana AGAIN!!

but oh well all i care about now is that SUSHI babyyyy is back with a BANG!!!!!!! and he got PERFECT 30 again๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

GO ROCKSTAR GO!!!!! omg omg can't wait for the performance๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

monday's episode is going to rock cuz SUSHANT will be there
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
bhar me jaye Mahi and Salman....it will be sushant who wins. he deserves it the most.
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superlikes to Tani, Gene, gauri di, cherry, authentic, nikki ๐Ÿ‘

Life's short Mahi ๐Ÿ˜›

Now who's who, ppl will decide ๐Ÿค“
Character analysts are present in random in JDJ forum๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by ..Sonii.. - 13 years ago
swana thumbnail
THIS NEWS IS ALL GOSSIP AND BASE LESS...LETS WAIT FOR THE MONDAYS EPISODE AND THEN COMMENT ALL THIS....ALL HER FANS LOVE HER...AND WILL VOTE FOR MAHHII TILL THE END....
swana thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

There has been no article about Sushant faking his injury. There was only a 'source' who said it.๐Ÿ˜‰

Well yeah, I guess we should wait for the episode to air. I'm actually more surprised abt what has been written about Mahi.
[/QUO

ISNT IT OBVIOUSLY....HE CLAIMED TO HAVE A 'BROKEN BACK' AND IN  WEEKS TIME HES BACK AND SCORING A 30....THIS IS SO BLOODY STUPID...FOOLING THE AUDIENCE...EVERYONE KEEPS VOTING FOR HIM...N WASTE UR MONEY...HES ANYWAYS WINNING...ITSSS FIXED..