Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

That's admirable. I don't know if any of you guys have seen this but on Oprah, years ago, there was a "Indian prince" who was gay and got married to this unsuspecting girl. So of course now he left her but I don't blame him as his family put so much pressure so they can get their warish.

As for KJO, I am pretty sure his circle of friends are aware of his sexuality and are accepting. He must love gossiping with his best-friend Kajol. Then again, he has a whole show for that lol.

omg! seems similar to the movie "Eklavya"😲 

Edited by mogliF21 - 13 years ago
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@PandorasBox

yeah i saw that too... it was kind of shocking and heart breaking at the same time

anyway i think our film industry or the social circle to which he belongs would gladly accept him the way he is... he seems pretty chilled out to me .. rather than lonely or bechara types... heck he even made a Dostana and part 2 is gonna b on the floors... so if he can lauf about it all... i guess so can we 
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mogliF21

omg! seems similar to the movie "Eklavya"😲 

They actually made a hindi movie on that? πŸ˜•
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you know... one of my really good friends said this to me once...!

it is highly amusing to see some people using retard lightly for normal people acting dumb, all the while calling an actual retarded person special when they are slow....  If retard is an insult then why are they special...?   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

hypocrisy of the situation really amuses me...!
 ^ @Nukta: so you are comparing them with the retards😲
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i have often heard people say "you throw like a girl" or "you run like a girl" to guys. does that mean being a girl is an insult? 

its the context in which things are said matters. 

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

They actually made a hindi movie on that? πŸ˜•

no. the impo prince was the only similarity i found.

---

edited.

Edited by mogliF21 - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: mogliF21

^ @Nukta: so you are comparing them with the retards😲

am i comparing...??   πŸ€”   the problem is... people get too hung up on the words, but don't think about the meaning...!

it's okay... doesn't matter... i'm not going to sit here and explain my posts....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

i'm sure those who can understand, will understand... those who don't want to, don't have to... it's a free world.... or so they tell me....!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss-chief

i have often heard people say "you throw like a girl" or "you run like a girl" to guys. does that mean being a girl is an insult? 

its the context in which things are said matters. 

exactly...!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

there is a difference between comments trying to insult, and comments said in jest....! 
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss-chief

@PandorasBox

yeah i saw that too... it was kind of shocking and heart breaking at the same time

anyway i think our film industry or the social circle to which he belongs would gladly accept him the way he is... he seems pretty chilled out to me .. rather than lonely or bechara types... heck he even made a Dostana and part 2 is gonna b on the floors... so if he can lauf about it all... i guess so can we 

KJO has a lot of good qualities in him. He is intuned with his emotional side. If you watch some of his movies (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Kuchi Kabh Gham, Kal Ho Na Ho) you'd see that. He also comes off as very warm when hosting KWK. His social cycle is probably aware of his preference. If he had a Bf, he would take him along to parties. It's the general Indian population that wouldn't be so open.

One of my favourites show was Will and Grace. They showed every gay stereotype in a satirical manner. Obviously, we didn't believe every single one of them since it's all in humour.  Sometimes I feel extempting jokes just because of sexuality is hypocritical. How many dunmb blonde jokes have we heard? Look at the way Ranbir is made fun of- it's not discrimination. However, some people might take it the wrong way so it's a toss.

I wonder what happened to that Prince when he returned home. Surely someone in his village must have seen the segment.