Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
it's no wonder gay people in a society don't like to come out in the open....  everyone only knows how to turn even a serious issue into a joke... pathetic...!!  

he sounds lonely....  and yes, he does write well...!

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

But she won't be happy being a beard πŸ˜” No wait.. in her serials, she always shows her bahus enduring abusive husbands and inlaws and finally winning them over with the "power of love".  I'm assuming she truly believes because that's the message she's sending to impressionable women. Now she should put herself into a position where her husband wouldn't be in her, but in other boys. πŸ˜† Let's see how her principles holds out. She can forever silence the cynics who doesn't think love conquers all. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes Plausible. .After Marrying KJO she will realize that Home Wrecker is not always "Another Women" ..It could be a Man too πŸ˜†

Her Serials would then focus on hubby having Extra Martial Affair with hubby of some other womanπŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I edited my pic too. I dont' wanna get in trouble on having a coffee with Karan Johar and Karan Singh Grover 🀣

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

it's no wonder gay people in a society don't like to come out in the open....  everyone only knows how to turn even a serious issue into a joke... pathetic...!!  

he isn't.

his notorious CC is the witness!πŸ˜• 

btw, enough is enough!

he didn't pretend to be a straight guy, didn't marry a 'poor-girl', & didn't make her life into hell.

kudos for thatπŸ‘

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

i apologize for my remarks. it was all in good fun, but if that came off as rude, i am truly sorry 

having said that i must add that being gay isn't a big deal... we as in fans have made fun of Ranbir kapoor, many times and he is definitely not gay...

one's sexual orientation need not be dragged into seemingly harmless conversations IMO.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
EDIT
Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 13 years ago
One Karan Bumps into another ???

Kuch Kuch Howa Kiya?🀣
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys... Pretty Please... Can we please keep KSG out of this forum.... Thanks....
_notinuse_ thumbnail
I honestly would have a lot of respect for KJO if he came out. For now, it's only speculations which are getting more and more frequent. In india and other countries, people are shunned by society for being gay so I understand why he wouldn't want to declare it. Neil Patrick Harris is a sucessful actor despite coming out- but I guess Americans have more tolerance regarding this issue.

I don't think anyone here was trying to cause any harm. We often joke about straight celebrities (yes sometimes it goes out of hand) so I don't think this was any different. I'm sorry if anyone got offended. Believe me, that wasn't my intention. 
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mogliF21

he isn't.

his notorious CC is the witness!πŸ˜• 

btw, enough is enough!

he didn't pretend to be a straight guy, didn't marry a 'poor-girl', & didn't make her life into hell.

kudos for thatπŸ‘

That's admirable. I don't know if any of you guys have seen this but on Oprah, years ago, there was a "Indian prince" who was gay and got married to this unsuspecting girl. So of course now he left her but I don't blame him as his family put so much pressure so they can get their warish.

As for KJO, I am pretty sure his circle of friends are aware of his sexuality and are accepting. He must love gossiping with his best-friend Kajol. Then again, he has a whole show for that lol.
Edited by PandorasBox - 13 years ago