Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: elizaa

omg trishu, ur maha part was totally maha!! haan.😆

wen i got the pm, i ran to see ki kya hai is maha part mien, and i was totally stunned.. full on maha...
wen i was happy ki aish and daksh ki friendship hogi, uskey dad ne saare kiye karaaye par paani pher diya😆
and then kruti and asmin.. asmin ussey darti bhi nahi.. oh haan.. usko pata nahi hai ki woh vampie hai😆 par shlokh ko pata chal gya :P
and the cutest was wen daksh tells her tht he likes her and her reactions.. kya mast likha hai trishu!! love u for this!!!🤗
aur phir was amazing aachal and daksh scene... they r so sweet togehter.. and aachal loves her friend so much!! :D
and then the flashback scene told us how the family became vampires!!👏 nice haan trishu!!
aur fir the birthday cake🤣🤣🤣 he is so cute.. aish ke lliye cake banayega🤣🤣
and Daksh:"1stly eggs kharab nahi hai or 2ndly yeh ande mere nahi murgi k hai"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is the best dialog of the day🤣DaksROFLh:"yehi k tum babu bottle se dudh pite ho"
and asmin is so chaloo tht she told him ki aish ka bday hai🤣 and uska fav  flavour kya hai🤣

yah i know it's mahaROFL
thanx itna hasne k liye🤗ROFL
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-love-Roses

Hey! Lvd the part. Kruti's dialogue,"nafrat ka rishta" was awesm. So moon uncle's vampy history is revealed. Nyc!!

thank uuu🤗
yup chanda mama ka truth samne ahi gaya😆
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gals_11

Woww Dear Dis Part was totally Amazing.. OMG Daksh Proposed Aish n she was just staring at him.. Daksh-Anchal short Convo's were Nice.. Arjun holding Anchal's pic n smiling..n Anchal too entered d room saw him admiring her Pic..aww so lovely. So Kruti is Evil n she hates d Raichands.. Waiting to know wat her real intentions r..?? & D part in d Kitchen was totally rocking.. Angad added d eggs witout breaking them.. ;) n above dat he's complaining dat d Eggs r spoiled as they r not getting mixed.. ;) It was very Funny.. ;) Loved d update especially d whole kitchen part.. ;) U hav gr8 imagination yaar.. Carry on.. Thanxxx for d amazing update n pm..lol.

thanx aton🤗
oh i've gr8 imagination😲but mere ghar wale mujhe pagal bolte hai🤣🤣
Asin.pkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome hain yaar...
thnx 4 d "MAHA"
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thats really amazing episode ...
daksh and anchal is good friend.. thats good ..

amazing .. waiting for next update ...
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asin.pkyek

awesome hain yaar...
thnx 4 d "MAHA"

thanx😃
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

thats really amazing episode ...
daksh and anchal is good friend.. thats good ..

amazing .. waiting for next update ...

thanx simi😃
will cont soon
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
thanx😃
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res!

-EDITED-

sorryyy for the late reply! i got held up in stuff yesterday & i forgot that i had to unreserve, lol. 

anyway, when i opened the PM, i was like.. ''maha update? kaisa maha update?'' & then i saw it and i'm like.. AWWW. it started off with a fight which was nicely executed. i kinda forgot why asmin is angry & then i remembered the car scene and i'm like..OHHH. lol. i loved kruti & shlok's interaction. kruti is a STRONG character & i loved the little insight that her parents died n yeah. but why does she hate the raichands for it? guess we'll have to wait n watch, huh? the asmin-daksh part was SO CUTE. 😳 aanchal-daksh were ADORABLEEE. aww, aww, daksh is baking a cakee ! gosh, reminds me of liz's update, where yuvi & ashi burn the cake. LOL. 

continue soon .. && sorry once again. 
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
mansim thumbnail
wonderful update👏👏
 so finally daksh proposed to asmin😳😳
and aanchal also saw arjun holding her photo😳😳
 ohh so daksh is making a birthday cake😳😳
thanks for the pm😊
 update soon😉