Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

really sweet .. arjun and ash dialogue very nyc .. i like them ..
i love this relation.. and arjun say that yeh mera bhai hai . its really nyc ..
yahan vivian imagine is sooo good ..
wel update soon ...

thanx yaar simi🤗
bapre itne dino baad tumhara comment mila mujhe...😛
Edited by 00123trisha - 13 years ago
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansim

hey nice part👏

arjun and aanchal are so sweet😳😳

daksh was so cute😳

thanks for the pm😉

update soon😊

thank u so much😃
NidhaA thumbnail
Awsome Trish...yeh Aanchal Arjun toh bade pyaare hain...Tho Daksh ne dosthi ka haath bada liya...Daksh jaldi apni asli feelings confess kar do me waiting on thorns...are baap re bhul gayi kabab mein haddi Kruti ka kuch karna hoga pehle...loved it trish jaanu...update sooon
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Awsome Trish...yeh Aanchal Arjun toh bade pyaare hain...Tho Daksh ne dosthi ka haath bada liya...Daksh jaldi apni asli feelings confess kar do me waiting on thorns...are baap re bhul gayi kabab mein haddi Kruti ka kuch karna hoga pehle...loved it trish jaanu...update sooon

thank u🤗
kabab me haddi😆...lol
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Maha Part-26 

(next day in college)

(Aish was trying to find out Daksh…….suddenly she saw Princi was coming)

Aish:"principal sir se puchhti hoon"

(she went to Princi)

Aish:"good morning sir"

Princi:"good morning Asmin"

Aish:"sir kal Daksh ko ghar le janey k liye thanx"

Princi:"ghar le janey k liye??but kal toh Daksh khudhi ghar aya tha"

Aish:"what?(shocked)I think u forgot aphi usse kal ghar leke gaye the na?"

Princi:"no……….vo akele aya tha apni car me…….anyways have a good day"

(he left)

(Aish couldn't believe that Daksh was lying bcoz then she started liking him but now she was so angry on him…………..she again start finding)

(Anchal was finding Kruti…………..at last she caught her in bathroom)

Anchal:"Kruti………we need to talk"

Kruti(giving attitude):"fine…bolo"

Anchal:" kal rat ko tum kaha thi?"

Kruti:"why r u asking that?that's my personal mater mind your own business"(she turned to the mirror)

Anchal:"wahi toh kar rahi hoon………….so tell me"

Kruti:"who the hell r u to asking me that?mujhe tumhe jawab dene ki koi zarurat nahi hai…………..get away"

(she crossed her n left the bathroom)

(Kruti came out from the bathroom n saw Shlok was coming to her……………she tried to pass him but he blocked her way)

Kruti:"kon ho tum?"

Shlok:"pahele ye batao k tum kon ho?or yaha kya kar rahi ho?"

Kruti:"I'm a student & yaha padhne k liye ayi hoon…….any problem?"

Shlok:"yes……bcoz I know k tum koi normal human nahi ho"

Kruti:"what?r u crazy?toh main kya hoon ek vampire?"(laughed)

Shlok:"ho bhi sakta hai"

Kruti:"just shut up………..main class me jaa rahi hoon…….bye"

(she left)

(Shlok thought)

Shlok:"yeh hai kon?"

(finally Aish could find out Daksh………..he was standing beside a wall………….she went there)

Aish:"Daksh"

(Daksh turned to her)

Daksh:"oh hey Asmin………so friends now?"

Aish:"duh uh pahele tum ye batao k tumne mujhse jhut kyu bola? You layer"(she snapped)

Daksh:"jhut?kaisa jhut?"

Aish:"yehi k kal rat tumhari gari kharab ho gayi thi"

Daksh:"vo………

Aish:"you know main tumpe believe karne lagi thi but tumne mera trust tod dia"(crying voice)

Daksh:"main sirf tumhare sath akele rahena chahta tha……….thoda time spend karma chahta tha"(softly)

Aish:"what?"(shocked)

Daksh:"bcoz I like u…….really"

(Aish staring at him)

Daksh:"I know k hum ladte hai jhagarte hai but…………..main khudko rok nahi paya tumhe chahne se"

(Aish still shocked……………….she was feeling helpless)

Daksh:"I know tumhare paas iska answer nahi hai but don't worry………..i'll wait for u…….take your time"(he start walking & Aish was still staring at him……….she didn't know what to do in that time………….she was so confused)

(she was thinking how can she believe him…………is he really like her…………..so many questions were playing in her mind)

(after college Shlok was driving his car & Kruti was following him but Shlok didn't know that)

(in college)

(everyone was gone just Daksh was there…………..sitting on a bench……………..Anchal was passing by………she saw him n went to him)

Anchal:"hi Daksh…………ghar nahi jana?"(friendly asked)

(Daksh sadly looked at her)

Daksh:"han baas thori der me jaunga"

(Anchal could understand that he was upset)

Anchal:"what happened?itne udas kyu ho?"

Daksh:"I proposed Asmin"

Anchal(little shocked):"so………what was her answer?"

Daksh:"I don't know…………usne jawab nahi dia"

Anchal:"if you don't mind toh kya main usse baat karu?"

(Daksh amazed)

Daksh:"what tum baat karogi?"

Anchal:"yah…….if you don't mind"

Daksh:"why not?thanx Anchal…………thank u so much"(it was a big smile on his face…………he was too happy)

(in other side Shlok entered in his house…………….Haseena was sitting on a sofa as usual with a glass of blood…………..thinking about their past)

*Flashback*

(in the way of Mumbai……………the road between forest)

(a car was going on……………Chand was driving,Shlok was in front seat n Haseena in backseat………………….the road was full of fog……………….they were driving slowly but suddenly they saw a jumbo truck was coming to them…………somehow chand loosed control in car…………….the car was going left n right & the truck driver also trying to control his truck but the Raichand's car was going out of control…………….at last the car fall down from the road into forest………….the car was rolling n rolling then collided with a big tree n blast

After sometime Chand opened his eyes…………he could saw two people was standing beside him wearing black clothes,their faces were also covered……………one of them said to Chand)

1st:" welcome to the vampire world"

Chand:"aplogone mujhe kyu bachaya?"

2nd:"sirf  tum nahi,tumhari puri family ko humne bachaliya hai…….aab tumlog ek vampire ki life jiyoge"

(Chand was looking around for Shlok n Haseena……………..he saw they were still senseless n laying on ground…………………..he turned to these strange people but then they was gone…………..he stood up n went to Haseena & Shlok)

*Flashback end*

(Shlok entered in the room)

Shlok:"mom mujhe apse baat karni hai"(sat beside her)

(Haseena astonished)

Shlok:"kya baat hai mom……….aap itni parishan kyu lag rahi hai?"

Haseena:"kuch nahi……………baas uss manhus rat k bareme soch rahi thi……….anyways tum kya kahe rahe the?"(looked at him)

Shlok:"Kruti………..kon hai ye?n I know k apko pata hai,so please tell me"

(Haseena took a deep breath)

Haseena:"fine………………Chand k ek business friend the or unhi ki daughter hai Kruti,I mean thi…………vo mentally distracted thi……….ek bar uske parents business trip pe out of town jaa rahe the or somehow vo plain crash ho gaya n they were die…………….uss sadme ko handle nahi kar payi or apne hi ghar k terries par se kood gayi or fir vampire counsel ne usse bhi vampire bana dia)

(some one knocked the main door…………….Haseena went n opened the door……………it was Kruti……………….Haseena shocked)

Haseena:"Kruti?"

Kruti:"han Kruti………………chalo apko yaad toh hai"

(Shlok came there angrily)

Shlok:"tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?"

Kruti:"kyu apne relative se milne nahi aa sakti kya main?"

Shlok:"konse relative?tum toh yaha badla lene ayi ho na?toh konsa rishta?"

Kruti:"nafrat ka rishta"(evil looks)  

(in Aish's room)

(she was thinking about Daksh…………she couldn't understand her own feelings for Daksh…………..how to answer him?how to face min?so many questions but no clear answers…………………..Anchal entered in her room)

Anchal:"hey wass up?"

Aish:"no…….nothing"

Anchal:"lmme guess….hmm Daksh?"

(her head sunk between her knees,her eyes were closed)

Aish:"I don't know?"

Anchal:"oh really?"

(Aish sat straight)

Aish:"yah I don't know………………I don't know k mujhe kya karma chahiye…………..i'm not ready yet……….mujhe nahi pata k mere dil me Daksh k liye kya feelings hai…….yeh luv shav mere baas ki baat nahi hai"(she again sunk her head between her knees)

Anchal:"okay iss topic ko chodo………….think about tomorrow,it's your birthday"(excitedly)

(Aish didn't replied)

(Anchal thought)

Anchal:"Daksh ko batana chahiye"

(she came out from Aish's room n made call to Daksh)

Trrring trrring

(Daksh took the call)

Anchal:"Daksh listen to me carefully…………….kal Asmin ka birthday hai or tumhe usse impress karma hoga"
Daksh:"thanx………I'll definitely do this"(a big smile on his face, he got back his confidence)

(cut the fone)

Daksh:"so…..what can I do for my love?"(smiled)

(he called Angad n Rohan)

(in his house kitchen)

Daksh:"guys kal Asmin ka birthday hai or mujhe usse ek surprise dena hai"

Rohan:"han so buy a gift na hum kitchen me kyu hai yaar?"(confused)

Daksh:"we'll make a birthday cake for her"

Angad:"wah yaar kya idea hai…….i'll help you…………bolo kya karma hai"

Daksh:"fine…….recipe book dekhke hume cake bana hoga"

(he took a recipe book n opened it)

(Anchal was passing by Arjun's room………….his door was opened………………she could saw Arjun was staring at something in his hand but didn't know what was that…………..so she entered in the very silently……………….she saw he was holding her pic in his hand n smiling……………she also smiled & came out From the room)

(Dobriyal's leaving room)

(Madhu was so busy for tomorrow…………….she was decorating the house with flowers n balloons)

Madhu:"arre Ram sing……….yeh roses yaha kya kar rahe hai isse uss table pe saja do or tum kya kar rahe ho……..yrh abhitak ready nahi hai…………….come on fast we've no time"(as usual Madhu's over reacting)

(Arnab came there n saw the decors)

Arnab:"Madhu yeh sab kya hai?"(strangely)

(Madh came fast to him)

Madhu:"Asmin k birthday k liye hai"(smiled)

Arnab:"or tumhe lagta hai k humari maharani ko yeh sab…………….yeh balloons or yeh flowers pasnd ayenge?kaisi maa ho tum"

Madhu:"bilkul thik hoon……………..sirf apni beti ko ladki banana ki koushis kar rahi hoon"

(Arnab left a breath)

Arnab:"as your wish………….karo jo karma hai"(he left)

(Madhu start again)

Madhu:"arre vo drinks waha rakkho"

(in Daksh's kitchen)

(Angad was mixing up all important things)

Angad:"you know what………………….cooking karma is so easy"

(then took 2 eggs n added them in the mixture without breaking them)

Angad:"dude,yeh eggs kharab hai…………mix hi nahi ho rahe hai"

Rohan:"dude.vo issi liye kyuki eggs ko mix karne se pahele unhe todna pdta hai"

(Angad gave a silly smile)

Angad:"oh yah…………..now I know"(he brocked the eggs with his hads.n his hands were covered with yog……………..then Daksh came there)

Daksh:"cake ban gaya?"

Angad:"nahi yaar………..tumhare ande kharab hai"

(Daksh irritated)

Daksh:"1stly eggs kharab nahi hai or 2ndly yeh ande mere nahi murgi k hai"

Rohan:"guys pata hai maine tum ligo kko ek baat nahi batayi hai"

(Daksh looked at him)

Daksh:"yehi k tum babu bottle se dudh pite ho"(snapped)

Rohan(irritated):"no,yehi k main bake kar sakta hoon or by the way milk is good for health"(answered)

Daksh:"han lekin baby bottle se pina zaruri hai kya"

(Rohan didn't answered)

Angad:"dude………..tumhare dad toh wakil hai na toh tum baker kaise bane?"(excited)

Rohan:"meri mom se maine sikha"

Angad:"mummy's boy"(Angad murmuring)

Rohan:"what???"

Angad:"nothing"(fake smile)

Daksh:"guys stop fighting n concentred'

Rohan:"tum dono kitchen se bahar jaao or mujhe kaam karne do"

Angad:"kyu hum kyu jaye?"

Rohan:"bcoz agar tum dono specially tum yaha rahe toh yeh kitchen kabar khana ban jayega,noe move"(pushed him)

Daksh:"wait……………I don't know k Asmin ko konsa flavour pasnd hai…………..Anchal se puchta hoon"

Trrring trrring

Anchal:"hello"

Daksh:"ek baat batao k Asmin ko konsa flavour pasand hai?"

Anchal:"hmmm……..chocolate but why?"

Daksh:"baas yuhi………….bye"

Anchal(smiled):"ohkay bye"

(cut the fone)

Daksh:"guys,chocolate…………..mujhe kisivi tarha se Asmin ka dill jitna hai"(full of confidence)   

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow daksh baking cake for asmin thts so sweet
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg trishu, ur maha part was totally maha!! haan.😆
wen i got the pm, i ran to see ki kya hai is maha part mien, and i was totally stunned.. full on maha...
wen i was happy ki aish and daksh ki friendship hogi, uskey dad ne saare kiye karaaye par paani pher diya😆
and then kruti and asmin.. asmin ussey darti bhi nahi.. oh haan.. usko pata nahi hai ki woh vampie hai😆 par shlokh ko pata chal gya :P
and the cutest was wen daksh tells her tht he likes her and her reactions.. kya mast likha hai trishu!! love u for this!!!🤗
aur phir was amazing aachal and daksh scene... they r so sweet togehter.. and aachal loves her friend so much!! :D
and then the flashback scene told us how the family became vampires!!👏 nice haan trishu!!
aur fir the birthday cake🤣🤣🤣 he is so cute.. aish ke lliye cake banayega🤣🤣
and Daksh:"1stly eggs kharab nahi hai or 2ndly yeh ande mere nahi murgi k hai"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is the best dialog of the day🤣Daksh:"yehi k tum babu bottle se dudh pite ho"
and asmin is so chaloo tht she told him ki aish ka bday hai🤣 and uska fav  flavour kya hai🤣

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! Lvd the part. Kruti's dialogue,"nafrat ka rishta" was awesm. So moon uncle's vampy history is revealed. Nyc!!
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Woww Dear Dis Part was totally Amazing.. OMG Daksh Proposed Aish n she was just staring at him.. Daksh-Anchal short Convo's were Nice.. Arjun holding Anchal's pic n smiling..n Anchal too entered d room saw him admiring her Pic..aww so lovely. So Kruti is Evil n she hates d Raichands.. Waiting to know wat her real intentions r..?? & D part in d Kitchen was totally rocking.. Angad added d eggs witout breaking them.. ;) n above dat he's complaining dat d Eggs r spoiled as they r not getting mixed.. ;) It was very Funny.. ;) Loved d update especially d whole kitchen part.. ;) U hav gr8 imagination yaar.. Carry on.. Thanxxx for d amazing update n pm..lol.
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

wow daksh baking cake for asmin thts so sweet

thanx alot😃