Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely update jia
its very different
do cont soon
n thnx 4 pm😊
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe maan his such a nice guy and highly attracted to geet but also intriguid to know and liked how he gets her out of tight situations and geet is also attracted to him and has realsied that when she felt something when maan was applying the herb on her anyways great update di and ooh intersting precap can't wait to read 😊
-jia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

again r...πŸ˜†

I  thought yesterday that I'll not reserve any post for my comments since its hard for u to go back to my reserved post and read it...but yet did it again today....sorry couldn't help it,my hands were itching to reserve a post as soon I saw ur update,so did it πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.....don't mind the trouble sweets,pls....

Those two nosy reporters 😑,Maan should have broken their noses in the first update itself,they finally managed to publish about Geet....if they ever show their noses there again,Maan will surely break them this time,I know.....ha I liked the character Mrs.Sharma,first I thought she's like those gossip aunty types since she pounced on Geet like that.....but when Maan told her that Geet is here for rest n alone time just like her,she backed off immediately...I liked that she respected Geet's privacy.....so our hero is all hands in wooing his model...oops heroine πŸ˜†...I mean helping her with the medicine n all...I know he cares for her but then he will not let go of such an oppurtunity now will he?Nahhh...and Geet how long will u doubt that u have fallen for Maan already?uff....we all know that looong back.....u r a tube light to still doubt it.....stupid girl....now let go of ur inhibitions and confide ur problems in our hero,he'll surely help u with them....I mean I know next update is the 7th one,so she'll open up about her problems as u promised...I'm just reminding u about that...lol...πŸ˜†....now waiting impatiently for the next update since u started this fic....come on yaar update soon....u know I'm sooo impatient πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Awww Eshu... going back a page is no trouble dear... I am thrilled that u so wanted to comment that u reserved a spot... that means a lot to me...Embarrassed

Ok...I did not congratulate you for being first even yesterday so...here it is...congrats....πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ lol....

Yep..Maan will tear those two clowns down...they better not come back... Yes, Mrs. Sharma likes gossip but she doesn't like to be gossiped abt.. so she understood where Geet is coming from...lol...

Geet is a tubelight... reason next update... Everyone is too impatient to know the secrets so I am gonna spill something in the next part...though it wont be the whole thing but will give a gist of Geet's reluctance.. why she wants to manage everything alone...I better keep my mouth shut here now.... I remember I promised it in 7th part and I will.. I am very curious to know your views on that... so lets see if u throw sandals at me or not... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks babe...πŸ€—
-jia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

ok so u telling next part is gonna be bad!!😭😭😭

no pm plz...mazaa nahi aayega fir!!!

haan woh toh hai...aaj raat bhar bas NPM ko hi dekhti rahungi!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am not telling you that.. just keeping my mouth zip... wait till tomorrow.. I am gonna finish it up and post it right after the epi airs....😳

GO see NPM.... how many times have u already seen the epi????🀣
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
Awww Maan didn't want 2 read anyfing He wanted 2 hear it from Geets mouth
Maan is so naughty lol putting lotion on Geets spot
Wonda wt da secret is
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM😊
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thnax for the congrats honey...πŸ˜›

Hmm..sandals...u are expecting sandals from me for tomorrow's update?So u are going to tamper with the update in turn tampering with my temper hence the sandals come in to picture....well lets see what have u got for me to get u sandals in return,hmm...πŸ˜†

And yeah go to Dreams...u have got an express request there πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -jia-

I am not telling you that.. just keeping my mouth zip... wait till tomorrow.. I am gonna finish it up and post it right after the epi airs....😳

GO see NPM.... how many times have u already seen the epi????🀣

okeys...me will come home from work around 11....so will read after watching repeat...

and as to my count.................WHOS COUNTING??? I FORGOT AFTER 4....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†