Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Squabbling siblings at Notanki Khaana.

It's the war between brothers to be the first to get his cup of milk Prats sends with Piasiya.  They are butting heads over such a silly mater that GD orders Piasiya to take it back and gives the two squabbling a tongue lashing about fighting like cats and dogs. Ganti Dadi played teacher breaking up playground politics in the schoolyard Kindergarteners KN and Krishna are refusing to grow up. 

Takurain terrorizes her two sons with threats of More"curses" from parents. Krishna winces listening to her while KN plugs his ears with his fingers not wanting to hear anymore "curses" from his mother's lips given his life is already in the pits😔.  She's tired of her two useless boys.  KN for once doesn't get his mother's support. She backs Krishna up for stating the obvious that he is married to two women both of him want nothing to do with him.  With KN joining his younger brother in their childish antics, it's become even more obvious how immature they really are.

How convenient that SS's jeep breaks down right across the street where Kesar is praying but neither sees the other on the street.  An unwanted staged filler scene in an episode that really lacked content in terms of moving the story line forward. SS doesn't stop his nalayak sons stop him from going about his business.

Why are POPS so reluctant to move the story of Krishna's employment forward, it's been dragging for weeks now. Let's get moving shall we? At this rate Krishna may end up a middle aged kaam chor still waiting for Prats to wave the green flag to bring a junior Prats or Krishna into their world unless Krishna has a trick up his sleeve to accomplish that agenda without meeting Prats's condition of earning his keep..

Notice how Naina made faces and turned to her sasuma to makes sure both were on the same page about their disapproval of an evening out for the young couple.  As Komal once said to them  she barely asks to go out at all, she is stuck in that house with two bitter women.

Talking about making a mountain out of a molehill. Naina asks Shamu "what's for dinner today?" When has she ever asked him about dinner menu? What she serves the poor Professor he has eaten all these years without a word of complaint.  I will give Shamu some credit here for realizing the young couple deserve to go out for a night on the town and encouraged them to go and have a good time. Dadi the mistress of guilt trips managed to make Adarsh guilty enough the other night about the TV that he's now a sucker for their emotional games, The bitter Sax women Naina and YKW are equally snide in the way they talk about their disapproval of the idea of eating out. Komal was inclusive and didn't mope about it. The women eventually agreed to tag along anyways😡. Talk about spoil sports  third wheels and pigeons on date night.  I wouldn't blame Komal if she's had enough with the Sax women and decides to get selfish about her life with Adarsh.  None of these ladies deserve what Komal did today.

Krishna and Prats scene had just one moment worth mentioning......... when Prats ignores him and he rubs his forehead in confusion and says "oh yeah! we are supposed to have a tiff tsk tsk tsk, her smile and his look was a welcome change. A real and nice moment. What followed was a recycled moment of button sewing romance minus the demand for 16 anna chummiz.  Prats seems to like his amorous advances now and then to keep the romance going in spite of his ziddi of remaining idle, kaamchor King Krishna. 😆

Other thoughts.....................unrelated to today's episode.

Overall en episode that had no real content but wasn't an annoying filler either.  Loved GD taking control and telling the Takur toddlers to get on with the childish behavior.  Left to Krishna, he'd live life with air, water, Prat's love and loving her in return ..........after all it fills him up with joy.😉

Wonder why Komal hasn't visited Ganti Dadi once since she started talking. Isn't she excited to hear her Dadi speak to her for the first time in her life?

After bankrupting her family with her wedding fiasco, why is Arushi shamelessly asking her Papa and Adarsh to fund her advanced computer classes. She was in a rush to get married back then. Why not make her earn her own money and pay for her advance course? Why doesn' t a girl with modern outlook (marrying a man of her own free will  even if it's bigamous) she is pretty outdated like Shamu's TV when it  comes to her thoughts about financial independence and earning.

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Squabbling siblings at Notanki Khaana.

It's the war between brothers to be the first to get his cup of milk Prats sends with Piasiya.  They are butting heads over such a silly mater that GD orders Piasiya to take it back and gives the two squabbling a tongue lashing about fighting like cats and dogs. Ganti Dadi played teacher breaking up playground politics in the schoolyard Kindergarteners KN and Krishna are refusing to grow up. 

Takurain terrorizes her two sons with threats of More"curses" from parents. Krishna winces listening to her while KN plugs his ears with his fingers not wanting to hear anymore "curses" from his mother's lips given his life is already in the pits😔.  She's tired of her two useless boys.  KN for once doesn't get his mother's support. She backs Krishna up for stating the obvious that he is married to two women both of him want nothing to do with him.  With KN joining his younger brother in their childish antics, it's become even more obvious how immature they really are.

How convenient that SS's jeep breaks down right across the street where Kesar is praying but neither sees the other on the street.  An unwanted staged filler scene in an episode that really lacked content in terms of moving the story line forward. SS doesn't stop his nalayak sons stop him from going about his business.

Why are POPS so reluctant to move the story of Krishna's employment forward, it's been dragging for weeks now. Let's get moving shall we? At this rate Krishna may end up a middle aged kaam chor still waiting for Prats to wave the green flag to bring a junior Prats or Krishna into their world unless Krishna has a trick up his sleeve to accomplish that agenda without meeting Prats's condition of earning his keep..

Notice how Naina made faces and turned to her sasuma to makes sure both were on the same page about their disapproval of an evening out for the young couple.  As Komal once said to them  she barely asks to go out at all, she is stuck in that house with two bitter women.

Talking about making a mountain out of a molehill. Naina asks Shamu "what's for dinner today?" When has she ever asked him about dinner menu? What she serves the poor Professor he has eaten all these years without a word of complaint.  I will give Shamu some credit here for realizing the young couple deserve to go out for a night on the town and encouraged them to go and have a good time. Dadi the mistress of guilt trips managed to make Adarsh guilty enough the other night about the TV that he's now a sucker for their emotional games, The bitter Sax women Naina and YKW are equally snide in the way they talk about their disapproval of the idea of eating out. Komal was inclusive and didn't mope about it. The women eventually agreed to tag along anyways😡. Talk about spoil sports  third wheels and pigeons on date night.  I wouldn't blame Komal if she's had enough with the Sax women and decides to get selfish about her life with Adarsh.  None of these ladies deserve what Komal did today.

Krishna and Prats scene had just one moment worth mentioning......... when Prats ignores him and he rubs his forehead in confusion and says "oh yeah! we are supposed to have a tiff tsk tsk tsk, her smile and his look was a welcome change. A real and nice moment. What followed was a recycled moment of button sewing romance minus the demand for 16 anna chummiz.  Prats seems to like his amorous advances now and then to keep the romance going in spite of his ziddi of remaining idle, kaamchor King Krishna. 😆

Other thoughts.....................unrelated to today's episode.

Overall en episode that had no real content but wasn't an annoying filler either.  Loved GD taking control and telling the Takur toddlers to get on with the childish behavior.  Left to Krishna, he'd live life with air, water, Prat's love and loving her in return ..........after all it fills him up with joy.😉

Wonder why Komal hasn't visited Ganti Dadi once since she started talking. Isn't she excited to hear her Dadi speak to her for the first time in her life?

After bankrupting her family with her wedding fiasco, why is Arushi shamelessly asking her Papa and Adarsh to fund her advanced computer classes. She was in a rush to get married back then. Why not make her earn her own money and pay for her advance course? Why doesn' t a girl with modern outlook (marrying a man of her own free will  even if it's bigamous) she is pretty outdated like Shamu's TV when it  comes to her thoughts about financial independence and earning.

Does Komal know about GD talking?

As for Arushi....the way she was asking her papa about inflation n rising prices ...uff! URGH! Sax..get a life!
babithaj thumbnail
Sathya, Lovely IDEA of having a single thread, so tht we can discuss things right here...

Ok, why P ran like tht and tht too throwing the needle in the bed... why???
But I liked tht kriya.... K was just remembered tht button thing only ,he immediately  do something to make use of tht situation... but really missed tht tickling n 16 anna chummis😳☺️ K was really cute whn he said tht tsk tsk tsk....Really he knows things to cool his babu.... 😍

I loved whn Komal adjust herself n called everybody.... Sax ppl don't possess cool attitude at all..... so they fail to enjoy life many a times.Iam really getting irritated with naina, dadi n tht YKW... what she still doing there at home, she can go anywhere to continue her studies know...too much of her act like a desciplined daughter of tht house, we all know what she did to tht family of hers.... shame, she herself should ask them to leave her somewhere to mend her life.😡

Yesterday, good day for Piyassia, Got K n Kn 's attention....🤣

telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: yemi3006

Arushi is the ipple of POPs eye ......... she can do no wrong 🤢

i'll leave it to KTC to figure exactly what type of ipple she is 😆

instead of asking ktc i will tell u a rotten ipple matlab sada hua🤢😡
telstra thumbnail
tanthya lovely idea of having this one post loved it mmy comments will come later always forsure as my sp is a day late hmm but i can comment on kriya scenes as i watch them on youtube before seeing them on tv 😆as cant wait hmm i found the scene too cute liked krishna saying that we have a fight tsktsk and the way he was tapping his forehead was too good i liked the way he was looking at her smiling😉
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys
if the SPA event isnt aired until April - the makers could still appease all the Kriya fans with maybe something that is recorded seperately with both ArJa......

wont change the results, or have the same feel as being there, but with a bit of ingenuity it could still make for good tv..

what dyou reckon?
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Guys

if the SPA event isnt aired until April - the makers could still appease all the Kriya fans with maybe something that is recorded seperately with both ArJa......

wont change the results, or have the same feel as being there, but with a bit of ingenuity it could still make for good tv..

what dyou reckon?

👏i was also thinking the same lets us email sp what u say
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

👏i was also thinking the same lets us email sp what u say

its just another day
I say wait for results first.....before any more bombardment!
telstra thumbnail

its just another day

ji jaisa aap kahain😆
hussainramso thumbnail

its just another day

Are you waiting for results or a miracle?