Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

FEB  22.

This was  a middling episode..neither good nor bad ..

Acting wise the honors went to Jaswant..Plotwise nothing much happened, things has come to a standstill

we got to know that Kesar can lie beautifully if need arises

Also that even if the brothers are fighting bitterly , their bond is strong as can be ascertained from the fact that both of them threaten blows without actually beating one another

Loved the fact that  Komal, that Brash irascible   has a golden heart ticking for her..her husband includes the whole family in thier first outing..does the girl feel hurt, angry ..nope she adds her voice and calls them warmly

Minus points

the growing rivalry was shown comically ..was it intentional or serious ..

and also the just miss scene between Kesar and Sajjan Singh was and is highly contrived one and did not pass muster..

wasn't Komal's sari..Pratigya's or do the CV's love color blue
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

even I thought that it was pratigya's sari.

hussainramso thumbnail
I haven't been able to see the epi yet but my temperature is rising.............Why is it necessary for Sax to accompany the couple on a date?😑 Really don't like where the cvs are going with this. It is unfair! To ka phir umar bhar betay ko goddi main bitha kay rakhain gay?
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: b2011

even I thought that it was pratigya's sari.

isn't it ...but it suited P much better ..this clashed with Komal's lipstick...make up ppl have to pull up their socks

-Sheena- thumbnail
The brothers fighting I felt highlighting the bond between them and that however big the issue is between them they remain united...

I think the fight they had was intentionally done to show that this loggerheads between them is new and neither wants to be the first to back out....Shakti would have been the one to give in first but not now..He is continuously arguing back and since he is idle  and nothing to do, he is irritable and frustrated...

Saxes need to be directed, acted and written better...Why are they always so worried about everything and why get so easily shocked...Tired of their melodrama..

Komal is not tearing the family apart it is Dadi, Naina and Arushi who are doing it..Their jealousy and insecurities are the reason to it all...

Blooper of the Day: Kesar has never worn a mangalsutra and for Pratugya to notice it was just contrived..Kesar is able to lie and we may see her shining in this area more in the future...

Also only Krishna can call laziness as an art form..πŸ˜†
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
my  .............

the mangalsutra blooper is sticking out like a sour thumb......

for something so significant in Indian serials, of course it will be noticed if the writers are having selective memory about its presence in the show ......... can't the women playing these characters point out that they've never worn it in the show so  making an issue about it now seems silly?

Yesterday it was understandable that Kesar most probably receive one during her wedding but since the takur bahus dont wear it everyday, P asking her about it today was just too πŸ€ͺ

its just like if Krishna suddenly makes an issue about his wedding ring when we all know Krishna does not wear one (before you jump on me.... that ruby ring is AB's and he wears it on his right hand πŸ˜›)
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

The brothers fighting I felt highlighting the bond between them and that however big the issue is between them they remain united...

I think the fight they had was intentionally done to show that this loggerheads between them is new and neither wants to be the first to back out....Shakti would have been the one to give in first but not now..He is continuously arguing back and since he is idle  and nothing to do, he is irritable and frustrated...

Saxes need to be directed, acted and written better...Why are they always so worried about everything and why get so easily shocked...Tired of their melodrama..

Komal is not tearing the family apart it is Dadi, Naina and Arushi who are doing it..Their jealousy and insecurities are the reason to it all...

Blooper of the Day: Kesar has never worn a mangalsutra and for Pratugya to notice it was just contrived..Kesar is able to lie and we may see her shining in this area more in the future...

Also only Krishna can call laziness as an art form..πŸ˜†

And also the saxes despite being so educated and supposedly independednt still look towards Shyamu for reaction ..don't they have enough Grey matter to synthesize their own thoughts n opinions..

main culprit is Dadi followed by Nainaji
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: yemi3006

my  .............

the mangalsutra blooper is sticking out like a sour thumb......

for something so significant in Indian serials, of course it will be noticed if the writers are having selective memory about its presence in the show ......... can't the women playing these characters point out that they've never worn it in the show so  making an issue about it now seems silly?

Yesterday it was understandable that Kesar most probably receive one during her wedding but since the takur bahus dont wear it everyday, P asking her about it today was just too πŸ€ͺ

its just like if Krishna suddenly makes an issue about his wedding ring when we all know Krishna does not wear one (before you jump on me.... that ruby ring is AB's and he wears it on his right hand πŸ˜›)

True , Yemi ...

Neither have I seen her wearing any MS..

and also for the first time the windows of Kesar's bedroom was open..not  for letting the sun but for P to see

suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What gets me is the way Arushi still tries to act like a little girl, like when prof came home and she was surprised as if he'd been away for 6 months and then has to tell mummy that papa's home.
Really, is that the best they can think of for her part, if she has to be in the scene, we have to put up with her childishness and pettiness. 
After all she's done and put everyone through, there's no groW*H in her character, i read that she was gonna become a bookworm, but no, she's just there all the while😑, rude and nosy.
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arushi is the ipple of POPs eye ......... she can do no wrong 🀒

i'll leave it to KTC to figure exactly what type of ipple she is πŸ˜†