Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mdmsk

thats proved, you yourself is proving by this post that they are FAB actors, even they can make us feel the very much FAKE romance....!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

just good acting skills honey...!!! nothing much....!!! remember SRK-kajol and BigB-Rekha, AKS-Kat, all best pairs, they just ACT brilliant, nothing else, darling....!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

I don't about srk and Kajol, aky and Kat but AB and rekha have a affair before
Edited by kazena - 13 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kazena

I don't about srk and Kajol, aky and Kat but AB and rekha have a affair before

lets not get into that NOW AFTER AGES, when they don't even see each other, its a sensitive subject buddy, me, better keep quiet on that, 

and apart from that, i'm too small and almost nothing to comment on LEGEND, noways i can't comment on bigB, he is GOD, 

so better we only care about GURTI and MAANEET...............๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by mdmsk - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I don't mind this post ,if its taken in good humour and fun and people appreciate the fact that both GurTi r very good freinds and fab actors๐Ÿ‘...but your topic is a bit controvertial because some points in the topic mention about GC's better half as "Someone" and these small issues create huge fights among two fan grps in the forum...Right ??...Correct me if I m wrong๐Ÿ˜ณ

So to avoid further battle in this forum,I m closing this post....I would hv kept it open if the use of the word "someone" was not there in the post๐Ÿ˜Š

**Topic closed
Geet DT