Posted: 13 years ago
@ BSK - no phormalities jaanu, make your BSK post, it's fun to read...Kuch naya la...

Muniza
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Awwwhh! Jaan you have no idea how much your comment have made me feel better! Thank you sooo much Sana?
& Noone stops us from dreaming . & Dreams do come true 😉

Egg-actly😆We are gonna dreamm and dream you never know what destiny has stored right??Just remember the song Milenge Milenge and think abt our Gurti😆😳
Originally posted by muniza75

@ BSK - no phormalities jaanu, make your BSK post, it's fun to read...Kuch naya la...

Muniza

😆
I have been so lazy lately . I will tomorrow when PSK will be back 😉 Missed him like hell !! 
Oh ya No Phormalities.. 😆
@ BSK - I will wait, missing PSK....Wanna see some jhakas scene of him....

Muniza
woww pooju after soo long something gud to read on i-f even i was away but now back but lovely post even same points were in my mind since so many days n u wote it awesomely 
we have full rights to dream n we r not bashing anyone so noone can stop us lage raho😉😊
anyways i missed u guyz alottt 🤗
Nice post Pooja! Missed seing your post around here!

Muniza explained it so beautifully and I have nothing to ad really except for that I do think you can continue to dream without hurting anyones feeling.
@munni di- agar di kahegi......to of carse we will get it....right doston??

Cute topic.....friendly enough to post here lolzzzzzzz.....

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@munni di- agar di kahegi......to of carse we will get it....right doston??

Cute topic.....friendly enough to post here lolzzzzzzz.....

Haan haan chadha tree pur chadha lolz...

@ Mona - Thanks dear, i tried my best only....

Muniza
It's called - giving the audience what they want to see.. 

and really really good acting skills :)

Reception matching was just a coincidence... He complemented Debina more with his outfit than Geet. 
Firstly, Pooja sweetheart How r you😆?? hope u r feeling better😊. U know ur bday is coming up😉..............I hope we'll get a live party on 23rd Feb😆! && Great post🤗!!
All the points u mentioned in ur post are 100000000000000000000% true.👍🏼
Their wedding reception was co-incidence or what😕?? i dunno about that but I was so happy seeing that!! Their such things make me dream more & more about GurTi😉😍
About Dreams.....................................No one can stop us [GurTians]  from dreaming && we'll keeping dreaming about GurTi until our last breath cuz GurTi is our LIFE😍!! Also, I've mentioned so many times that they made us believe in dreams😊!! They, themselves, said "DREAMS DO COME TRUE"😆!!So, now I believe our dreams will come true soon hopefully😛!! {No Offence to anyone] .& I request everyone to refrain from quoting my comment accept GurTians😊!!

About P.S. , Pooja darling, I lOved ur P.S.😆!! "Please go & watch kabhi alvida na kehna".🤣🤣🤣
Edited by mrs.MSK_GurTi - 13 years ago