-MaanEetLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh , As usual I m so so late . 
But anyways , 

So since many many many days I m wondering about somethings. πŸ€” 
So here are some points I dont understand about GurTi πŸ˜‰

• So why do GC & DD both Blush in every SBS & SBB & Other segments we see . Not only blush they are giving that Heavenly smile each time they are seen together. πŸ˜³I m sure SBS & SBB people dont tell them "GC & DD you have to blush on our segment" πŸ˜†

• Why do GC looks so cormfortable with DD , He is Smiling & everything & Being himself & Not with someone I know πŸ˜‰ 

• Most recent one : Why was he matching up with DD [His friend?]  in reception party BUT he said he match with his wife , Was it just me or everyone say DD & GC matched πŸ˜† It was like they had planned it before We will match out dress on that day πŸ˜³

• Last but not least , How can they have such a Real chemistry ? I can never tell they are acting , Its like they are feeling each & every romantic moment & Enjoying it πŸ˜‰

P.S : To those who want to give me lecture on he is married & everything , Please watch Kabhi Alvida na Kehena πŸ˜†  Thats all I have to say !! 
Edited by -MaanEetLover- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
spare the guy now for heaven's sake..he is married!!
-MaanEetLover- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavs

spare the guy now for heaven's sake..he is married!!

Dont wanna fight here. 
I know he is married BUT noone can stop me from dreaming πŸ˜‰
mi7chimes thumbnail
@TM..

Can u kindly confine this exclusive point wise gyaan baating to ppl who r intrested via PM or the various other services available.. rather thn make open forums aworser war zone than it already is..

Ress~

PS : i am reporting tis future battle field b4 it becomes one..

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thats proved, you yourself is proving by this post that they are FAB actors, even they can make us  feel the very much FAKE romance....!!! πŸ˜Š

just good acting skills honey...!!! nothing much....!!! remember SRK-kajol and BigB-Rekha, AKS-Kat, all best pairs, they just ACT brilliant, nothing else, darling....!!!! πŸ˜Š
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mi7chimes

@TM..

Can u kindly confine this exclusive point wise gyaan baating to ppl who r intrested via PM or the various other services available.. rather thn make open forums aworser war zone than it already is..

Ress~

PS : i am reporting tis future battle field b4 it becomes one..

smart girl........................πŸ‘
-MaanEetLover- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mdmsk

thats proved, you yourself is proving by this post that they are FAB actors, even they can make us  feel the very much FAKE romance....!!! πŸ˜Š

just good acting skills honey...!!! nothing much....!!! remember SRK-kajol and BigB-Rekha, AKS-Kat, all best pairs, they just ACT brilliant, nothing else, darling....!!!! πŸ˜Š

That just shattered my heart πŸ˜†
Ya, I know  But just saying it is just too real .. πŸ˜‰ 

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MaanEetLover-

Oh , As usual I m so so late . 

But anyways , 

So since many many many days I m wondering about somethings. πŸ€” 
So here are some points I dont understand about GurTi πŸ˜‰

• So why do GC & DD both Blush in every SBS & SBB & Other segments we see . Not only blush they are giving that Heavenly smile each time they are seen together. πŸ˜³I m sure SBS & SBB people dont tell them "GC & DD you have to blush on our segment" πŸ˜†
They are good friends, very naughty, they have their own jokes, so that's why they blushed, they smiled, and mostly when they gives interview they are Maan & Geet, not GurTiπŸ˜‰...Get it, get it, get it?

• Why do GC looks so cormfortable with DD , He is Smiling & everything & Being himself & Not with someone I know πŸ˜‰ 
  • DD is phul time badmaash, she is so full of life person, she makes him laugh, so he always soooooooooo phull with big smile, and cracks up on her jokes....They rehearsed so many times, that they became so comfortable with eachotherπŸ˜‰...Get it, get it, get it?

• Most recent one : Why was he matching up with DD [His friend?]  in reception party BUT he said he match with his wife , Was it just me or everyone say DD & GC matched πŸ˜† It was like they had planned it before We will match out dress on that day πŸ˜³
Ya Channel even promoted them in his real marriage, it's simply co incidence nothing else, but even they both planned, ki farkh painda hai yaaroπŸ˜‰..Get it, get it,, get it?

• Last but not least , How can they have such a Real chemistry ? I can never tell they are acting , Its like they are feeling each & every romantic moment & Enjoying it πŸ˜‰
  • Brilliant actors, toooooooooooooooooo professional, they gives soul to their characters to show the reality, that's why we all are crazy behind them...Brilliant, flawless actorsπŸ‘πŸ‘...Get it, get it, get it?

P.S : To those who want to give me lecture on he is married & everything , Please watch Kabhi Alvida na Kehena πŸ˜†  Thats all I have to say !! 

Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
-MaanEetLover- thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
get it get it got it .. πŸ˜†
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MaanEetLover-

That just shattered my heart πŸ˜†
Ya, I know  But just saying it is just too real .. πŸ˜‰ 

A Very Cruel Reality....!!! Accept it....!!!

BTW, i have nothing to with that..............πŸ˜† me and my GC lives in some other world called pluto or sumtimes venus................ we keep changing places, you know...!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i know babes, i also like to watch dreams but NOW not in this forum man...! its a war zone now, m afraid, someone will start fightin............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†